Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

The popcorn at the theater now comes in small, large, and Boebert.

FB_IMG_1695074025307.jpg

I used both gender pronouns. You picked the one you hate.

A sane person would know better.

A sane person knows to use male pronouns to address a man, and female pronouns to address a woman.

By using both to address a man, you demonstrate that you lack the mental capacity to know the difference or to understand why it matters.

A sane person would know better.

A sane person knows to use male pronouns to address a man, and female pronouns to address a woman.

By using both to address a man, you demonstrate that you lack the mental capacity to know the difference or to understand why it matters.

Am I completely sane? Probably not. I continue to argue with a neocon idiot, so there are questions.

As for using two pronouns, part of the reason is out of courtesy. You might want to look that word up.

You mean like Colin Powell? Yeah, he has such a low IQ.
How about that dumbass low IQ Negro Secretary of Defense that fucked up the withdraw from Afghanistan and now we will have another dumbass Negro as Joint Chief of Staff to go along with all the diversity queers and trainnies Ole Potatohead is being paid by the Chinese to be put in charge?

By the way, Powell was a moron. Not only did he fuck up the weapons of mass destruction thingy in Iraqi but the idiot endorsed Gay Barry. How fucking stupid was that?

Why is calling someone what they want to be called such an issue when it comes to trans folk.
Because it's playing along with their delusion.
It's an insult to peoples' intelligence.

And it's lying.

I get that some people, especially on the left wrong, see nothing wrong at all with lying, but decent, honest people, do not agree with them on this point.

And it's lying.

I get that some people, especially on the left wrong, see nothing wrong at all with lying, but decent, honest people, do not agree with them on this point.

And you have never in your life told a lie? Especially to spare someone's feelings?

How about that dumbass low IQ Negro Secretary of Defense that fucked up the withdraw from Afghanistan and now we will have another dumbass Negro as Joint Chief of Staff to go along with all the diversity queers and trainnies Ole Potatohead is being paid by the Chinese to be put in charge?

By the way, Powell was a moron. Not only did he fuck up the weapons of mass destruction thingy in Iraqi but the idiot endorsed Gay Barry. How fucking stupid was that?

Yeah, I get it very clearly. You think every black person has a low IQ. All that proves is your own ignorance.

Am I completely sane? Probably not. I continue to argue with a neocon idiot, so there are questions.

As for using two pronouns, part of the reason is out of courtesy. You might want to look that word up.
Trying to remember that one I used for the tranny at the Biff Burger to not play into the delusion but

still be respectful and courteous. I think I'm getting dumber as time goes by.

It damn sure wasn't "Mister", da fuq was it?:confused-84:

Forum List

Back