Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

And you have never in your life told a lie? Especially to spare someone's feelings?

I would not even think of claiming that I never lie.

But unlike you, I do not try to characterized it as a virtue. I am imperfect as all human beings are, and sometimes, I do things that are wrong. Lying, on occasion, is one of them. If I were perfect, then I would never lie. That, on rare occasions, I do, is proof of my imperfection.

I would not even think of claiming that I never lie.

But unlike you, I do not try to characterized it as a virtue. I am imperfect as all human beings are, and sometimes, I do things that are wrong. Lying, on occasion, is one of them. If I were perfect, then I would never lie. That, on rare occasions, I do, is proof of my imperfection.

And there are times when a lie is a virtue. If someone asks if they are ugly. If a child asks if Santa is real.

But mainly, not going out of your way to insult and demean people is a virtue.

I have not told a single lie here.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

gT83EWF.gif

laugh-smile.gif

^I wouldn't dare make such an audacious claim, because I know I've sworn I was right about something and

really was dead wrong before. It happens. :dunno:

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541
OH THE HUMANITY! :boo_hoo14:

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541

What's wrong with her skin?

here’s the point that I would make. Regardless of what people think about trans people serving in the military. And I respect and love everybody. But it comes down to what do you think about this as a Christian. And that’s a very difficult issue to approach to be totally honest.

It’s very easy from what I have seen for hard-core radical atheists to approach this topic in the way that they do. They are the same people that support an adult getting naked in front of children like what we saw from Denmark.

I don’t believe in the name-calling thing about this. One thing I also will say is that old school traditional black Americans are adamantly against LGBT things. I am talking adamantly against it. So there you go.

What would the founding fathers think about this. What would Dwight D Eisenhower think about this. What was John F Kennedy think about this. What would Martin Luther King Jr. think about this.

What would Malcolm X think about this. It’s very easy for radical LGBT and BLM people to support a trans person in our military but those same people seem to support MLK Junior, and Malcolm X, of which the latter almost without a doubt if he was alive today, he would be against trans people serving in the military.

Forum List

Back