Lauren Boebert Under Fire for Horrifying Transphobic Comments About Pentagon Official

When your kind want to force sick, disgusting, evil sexual perversions on society, and especially on children, then it is very much our business.

Society has forced standards on young girls that brought about rampant levels of eating disorders. Anorexia, bulimia and more are the direct result of pushing girls to be pretty above all else.

Which do you think has killed more people?

Society has forced standards on young girls that brought about rampant levels of eating disorders. Anorexia, bulimia and more are the direct result of pushing girls to be pretty above all else.

Not to defend that, but do you seriously mean to suggest that that is anywhere close to comparable to the fucked-up bullshit that your kind are now pushing on children, to confuse them about their own sex, and to guide them toward the mental disease of “transgenderism”?

Seriously?

As tu quoque failures go, that is an epic failure on a scale that is rarely seen.

Not to defend that, but do you seriously mean to suggest that that is anywhere close to comparable to the fucked-up bullshit that your kind are now pushing on children, to confuse them about their own sex, and to guide them toward the mental disease of “transgenderism”?

Seriously?

As tu quoque failures go, that is an epic failure on a scale that is rarely seen.

My kind? You mean people who do not advocate the murder of trannies?

Her reputation, let's see.

Vaping where vaping is not allowed.

Grabbing a man's meat stick.

Being gropped in public

That is her reputation.

Ah, another heterophobe sniveling over a man and a women on a date.

Which do you think has killed more people?
I think that has changed since COVID. Perhaps one of the few benefits of our response to COVID. People got used to dressing pretty sloppy, and caring less about their appearance than previously. As part of that, girls seem much more comfortable having heavier bodies.

Not that being fat is a good thing, but pushing girls to have negative feelings about their bodies is very counter-productive to the goal of encouraging them to eat more healthy and exercise.

There is still the diseases of anorexia and bulimia. The difference between that and "transgenderism," is that no adults that I know other than this woman in the video are pushing for those to be accepted and for girls' to be encouraged to be medicated and surgically altered to match their bodies with their unrealistic expectations.

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541

Guess you don't understand, Boebert didn't lie.

20230909_082244 (1).jpg

Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her.

Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado drew sharp criticism during a House debate over defense appropriations Wednesday. Specifically, Boebert aimed Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

Boebert introduced an amendment to reduce Skelly’s salary to a mere dollar, arguing that Skelly was failing at her job and a symbol of “wokeism.”

In her remarks, Boebert went as far as to misgender Skelly, offensively asserting, “This delusional man, thinking he is a woman, embodies and espouses the wokeism that’s causing significant harm to our military readiness and troop morale.”

We don't need a picture of the beautiful Lauren Boebert.

This man is Shawn Skelly, the highest-ranking transgender official at the Pentagon.

View attachment 835541

Ms. Skelly advises the Secretary of Defense on the strategic and operational readiness of the Armed Forces, and develops and oversees policies and programs to ensure their readiness for peacetime contingencies, crises, and warfighting. She supervises the comprehensive, enterprise-wide readiness system that measures the capability of the armed forces to carry out the National Defense Strategy, and develops tools to provide strategic and predictive readiness analysis. She also maintains policy and oversight of Military Service and joint training and education, including training systems and technologies, joint exercises, professional military education, and learning technologies. Additionally, Ms. Skelly serves as the DoD Designated Agency Safety and Health Official, responsible for integrated assessment and reporting of safety and occupational health issues, trend analysis, and mishap and accident reduction and mitigation activities.

Ms. Skelly served on active duty in the U.S. Navy for 20 years as a Naval Flight Officer, retiring with the rank of Commander. After a period in industry with ITT Exelis, she joined the Obama Administration in 2013, first serving as Special Assistant to the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics at the U.S. Department of Defense, and ultimately as the Director of the Office of the Executive Secretariat at the U.S. Department of Transportation. In 2017, President Obama appointed her to serve as a Commissioner on the National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service, which delivered its final report to Congress, Inspired to Serve, in March of 2020. Ms. Skelly is also a Co-Founder and former Vice President of Out in National Security, formerly served on the Atlantic Council’s LGBTI Advisory Council, and was a member of the Service Year Alliance Leadership Council.

Ms. Skelly received a bachelor’s degree in History from the University of South Carolina and a master’s degree in National Security and Strategic Studies from the U.S. Naval War College.

What is Boebert's qualification, again? Other than giving a great hand-job?

Ms. Skelly advises the Secretary of Defense on the strategic and operational readiness of the Armed Forces, and develops and oversees policies and programs to ensure their readiness for peacetime contingencies, crises, and warfighting. She supervises the comprehensive, enterprise-wide readiness system that measures the capability of the armed forces to carry out the National Defense Strategy, and develops tools to provide strategic and predictive readiness analysis. She also maintains policy and oversight of Military Service and joint training and education, including training systems and technologies, joint exercises, professional military education, and learning technologies. Additionally, Ms. Skelly serves as the DoD Designated Agency Safety and Health Official, responsible for integrated assessment and reporting of safety and occupational health issues, trend analysis, and mishap and accident reduction and mitigation activities.

Ms. Skelly served on active duty in the U.S. Navy for 20 years as a Naval Flight Officer, retiring with the rank of Commander. After a period in industry with ITT Exelis, she joined the Obama Administration in 2013, first serving as Special Assistant to the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics at the U.S. Department of Defense, and ultimately as the Director of the Office of the Executive Secretariat at the U.S. Department of Transportation. In 2017, President Obama appointed her to serve as a Commissioner on the National Commission on Military, National, and Public Service, which delivered its final report to Congress, Inspired to Serve, in March of 2020. Ms. Skelly is also a Co-Founder and former Vice President of Out in National Security, formerly served on the Atlantic Council’s LGBTI Advisory Council, and was a member of the Service Year Alliance Leadership Council.

Ms. Skelly received a bachelor’s degree in History from the University of South Carolina and a master’s degree in National Security and Strategic Studies from the U.S. Naval War College.

What is Boebert's qualification, again? Other than giving a great hand-job?
Ms. Skelly has a mental disease. Ms. Skelly is noting more than a man pretending to be a woman. All laced out on estrogen and other female hormones. Ms. Skelly was appointed to that job by YOUR President who put people in positions based on mental illness.

You want a hand-job? Get busy

Ms. Skelly has a mental disease. Ms. Skelly is noting more than a man pretending to be a woman. All laced out on estrogen and other female hormones. Ms. Skelly was appointed to that job by YOUR President who put people in positions based on mental illness.

You want a hand-job? Get busy

"Ms. Skelly was appointed to that job by YOUR President who put people in positions based on mental illness."

I always laugh at this. Biden, however bumbling and lost he is, is YOUR president too. Unless you are not an American citizen.

Before I start this, I am not talking about trannies who flash people, expose children to adult things, beat up real girls, or whatever. Those are all crimes and should be punished accordingly.

There was a time when the conservatives ideals were different than today. One of the biggest conservative ideals was that of individual freedoms. Nothing is more important than that. It is the bedrock of our great nation.

So if someone wants to dress like another gender or even have surgery to try to become more like the gender they want, that is personal freedom. In fact, it is a perfect example of individual liberty.

"Ms. Skelly was appointed to that job by YOUR President who put people in positions based on mental illness."

I always laugh at this. Biden, however bumbling and lost he is, is YOUR president too. Unless you are not an American citizen.
Biden is NOT my President. Keep laughing. :smoochEE:

Chick witha dick is what you're in support of then?
NO, that is what WinterBorn supports.
Where did I say I support this tranny circus freak?

"Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her."

NO, that is what WinterBorn supports.
Where did I say I support this tranny circus freak?

"Leave it to Lauren to stir up trouble. Remember the theater incident, vaping and groping. If I lived in Lauren's district I would vote for her."

WinterBorn supports individual freedom. As I said in another post, unless they commit a crime (exposing themselves, inappropriate acts around children etc) they can live as they choose. I do not agree with tax dollars being used for trans surgery. But they have as much right to exist as any of us do.

Forum List

Back