🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LaVoy Finicum's family is suing...

I see retirement looming for that pig Grasty, Ward and that piece of garbage Zaitz.

They're bringing a federal civil rights case presumably against the feds.

Brian Claypool | Facebook

LOL- love the attorney spin

LaVoy was on his way to John Day, Oregon when he was ambushed and shot in the back 3 times by an Oregon State trooper.

And by 'ambushed' that means
  1. Being stopped by law enforcement
  2. Driving away from law enforcement
  3. Trying to run a road block
  4. Endangering the lives of law enforcement while trying to run the roadblock
  5. Endangering the lives of the passengers in his car.
  6. After previously informing law enforcement that he would die rather than being arrested- "I'm telling them right now — don't point guns at me," .he jumps out of car at roadblock- with a handgun in his possession
  7. And got shot.
Helluva case Claypool- helluva case.

Hopefully for the family Claypool is not charging by the hour.

I see retirement looming for that pig Grasty, Ward and that piece of garbage Zaitz.

Given your spectacular record of failure in predicting the outcome of the Oregon standoff, 'what you see' doesn't really amount to much.
What did I predict? I don't remember.

I was pretty sure those guys were going to get killed, but thanks to Gavin Seim and David Fry, they made it out alive.

You should go stay at Zaitz's cabin, with his goats. It's only like $100 a night. You can even sleep in a "sheep wagon" if you like.

I don't think reservations are a problem:

Reservations - Boulder Creek Ranch

As well they should and I hope they win.

They shouldn't. And they won't. The evidence is overwhelmingly on one side of this issue.
They have EVERY right to try.
Maybe they'll try an armed takeover of the courthouse. They can all cover themselves in blue tarp and eat Chex Mix in solidarity.

Are you and bode going to pool all your slightly used sex toys and send them? Like last time?

That was so awesome.

They shouldn't. And they won't. The evidence is overwhelmingly on one side of this issue.
Maybe they'll try an armed takeover of the courthouse. They can all cover themselves in blue tarp and eat Chex Mix in solidarity.

Are you and bode going to pool all your slightly used sex toys and send them? Like last time?

That was so awesome.

Laughing....you went from zero to batshit rather quickly, didn't you?

They're bringing a federal civil rights case presumably against the feds.

Brian Claypool | Facebook

LOL- love the attorney spin

LaVoy was on his way to John Day, Oregon when he was ambushed and shot in the back 3 times by an Oregon State trooper.

And by 'ambushed' that means
  1. Being stopped by law enforcement
  2. Driving away from law enforcement
  3. Trying to run a road block
  4. Endangering the lives of law enforcement while trying to run the roadblock
  5. Endangering the lives of the passengers in his car.
  6. After previously informing law enforcement that he would die rather than being arrested- "I'm telling them right now — don't point guns at me," .he jumps out of car at roadblock- with a handgun in his possession
  7. And got shot.
Helluva case Claypool- helluva case.

Hopefully for the family Claypool is not charging by the hour.

You don't know much about how this works, do you pudding?

That was so awesome.

Laughing....you went from zero to batshit rather quickly, didn't you?

Don't you remember?

Oregon militia gets gag gifts with sex toys.

That was so awesome.
latest

Forum List

Back