LaVoy Finicum's family is suing...

As well they should and I hope they win.

They shouldn't. And they won't. The evidence is overwhelmingly on one side of this issue.
They have EVERY right to try.
Maybe they'll try an armed takeover of the courthouse. They can all cover themselves in blue tarp and eat Chex Mix in solidarity.

Are you and bode going to pool all your slightly used sex toys and send them? Like last time?

That was so awesome.
latest

Only to dingbats like you ;)

They shouldn't. And they won't. The evidence is overwhelmingly on one side of this issue.
Maybe they'll try an armed takeover of the courthouse. They can all cover themselves in blue tarp and eat Chex Mix in solidarity.

Are you and bode going to pool all your slightly used sex toys and send them? Like last time?

That was so awesome.
latest

Only to dingbats like you ;)
Oh the irony

They're bringing a federal civil rights case presumably against the feds.

Brian Claypool | Facebook

LOL- love the attorney spin

LaVoy was on his way to John Day, Oregon when he was ambushed and shot in the back 3 times by an Oregon State trooper.

And by 'ambushed' that means
  1. Being stopped by law enforcement
  2. Driving away from law enforcement
  3. Trying to run a road block
  4. Endangering the lives of law enforcement while trying to run the roadblock
  5. Endangering the lives of the passengers in his car.
  6. After previously informing law enforcement that he would die rather than being arrested- "I'm telling them right now — don't point guns at me," .he jumps out of car at roadblock- with a handgun in his possession
  7. And got shot.
Helluva case Claypool- helluva case.

Hopefully for the family Claypool is not charging by the hour.

You don't know much about how this works, do you pudding?

If that had been a car load of African Americans- they would have been dead before the car ever plowed to a stop trying to avoid the road block.

And you would have been applauding.

They're doing jury selection in Portland now....this from an observer, I'm not linking it because it's a private message:

"Jury selection discussion happening now. I had to step out due to nausea from what Im witnessing:
"Defense questions jurors biased statement:
"--I dont believe the public should be allowed to open carry or carry with permits. Only the police should be able to carry weapons and "guns that can shoot multiple bullets in a row. ...
JUDGE: This juror stated they can be fair so they will stay in the pool.
Defense questions jurors biased statement:
-- I am an attorney. I believe laws were broken. The whole thing was stupid. The 2nd amendment should be repealed. It was an ineffective protest.
JUDGE: This juror stated they can be fair so they will stay in the pool.
Defense questions jurors biased statement:
--The 2nd amendment was for militia not for the public to keep arms for the use of threats. The 2nd amendment is not without restriction as stated by law.
JUDGE: This juror is correct and the laws must be followed in regards to the 2nd amendment. They will stay in the pool."

"Judge statements:
This trial will not focus on the case of the Hammonds or the land rights of the Federal Government.The defense will be allowed to state their case, as they see fit, AS LONG AS it pertains to the charges of impeding federal officers from doing their job with threats intimidation or violence. That is the scope in which we will stay in. The juror will decide if the law was broken, not of the law was right or wrong."

LaVoy was on his way to John Day, Oregon when he was ambushed and shot in the back 3 times by an Oregon State trooper.

6. After previously informing law enforcement that he would die rather than being arrested- "I'm telling them right now — don't point guns at me," .he jumps out of car at roadblock- with a handgun in his possession
  7. And got shot.

If that had been a car load of African Americans- they would have been dead before the car ever plowed to a stop trying to avoid the road block.

Oh I don't know so much about that, masses of blacks are taking over federal highways and we don't shoot them.

As well they should and I hope they win.

That was so awesome.
Still on the 1st page and already resorting to ad homs? Classic allie thread lol

As to the OP, he was armed and defied orders of law enforcement not to mention he had a death wish"

LaVoy Finicum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The driver of the Jeep pulled over and he and his passengers, Ammon Bundy and Brian Cavalier, surrendered peacefully and were taken into custody. Finicum kept driving, followed by the authorities, but eventually stopped with police vehicles behind his truck. The police launched a round of 40mm foam-nosed pepper spray at the vehicle.[23] Ryan Payne exited Finicum's truck and surrendered peacefully, also surrendering a handgunholstered on his right hip. Shawna Cox, a passenger in Finicum's truck, recorded cell phone video of Finicum shouting to police that he will ignore their orders and drive away.[24] Other cell phone video footage shot by Ryan Bundy, another passenger, also showed Finicum taunting officers and suggesting they should shoot and kill him

Last edited:

7. And got shot.

Where do you get this shit? Certainly not from anything I've ever said.

Not that it is at all relevant. Are you saying it's okay to shoot white people who are driving by?

Does this mean we'll finally find out the name of lavoy's shooter?. Last time i heard, the gover-media was censoring that. When the victim of a cop shooting is black, the shooter's name is immediately released and the media crucifies him.

Forum List

Back