CDZ Law abiding citizens should be able to carry a gun, open or concealed in any state...

This should be obvious to anyone who understands the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and how we catch criminals.......if you are a law abiding citizen, you should be able to carry a gun either concealed or open......in any state in the union without fear of arrest or prosecution...why don't you anti gunners get that?

Believe it or not, I actually agree with you

A concealed carry permit should be recognized in all states...just like a drivers license
There should be some standardized requirements across the states (training, background checks) but there should be national recognition

I don't agree with you having a choice of open or concealed carry. That should be up to the states to decide. Just like you have to follow different driving rules between states
Open carry was legal in all of the West. What happened?

No it wasn't.

Many towns banned firearms
why did towns ban open carry within city limits, when it was legal before?

The fact is that normal, law abiding people do not commit murder, with guns or by other means...and the gun does not cause normal, law abiding people to become killers.....90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years.....the anti gun lie that a gun in the home turns normal people into murderers is a lie.......

Do you jack off holding a gun? You are so obsessed with guns it must be a fetish, do you cuddle up with a gun on cold winter nights?
  • Are you afraid to go to the grocery store unarmed?
  • Do you challenge other drivers on the road, knowing you have a gun in case you encounter someone who accepts your challenge?
  • Have you ever been evaluated by a psychologist?
  • Did you torture or kill small animals as a child?
  • Did you play with fire as an adolescent?
  • Do you dream of being a hero (are you a Zimmerman wannabe?)
  • Do you hope to one day kill someone?

The only one who talks about sex in relation to guns is you and the other anti gun assholes......you go straight to that so often that the problem is really yours. You should get help with that before you hurt yourself or someone else.....guns are a tool for self defense...that enable the weak, the old, those with physical handicaps and those who are outnumbered by attackers to survive...they are not a tool for sexual gratification......get help....you really, really, need to fix the wire mix up that makes you think guns are for sex.

You are the one trying to insert words here, not me.

Yes, a well regulated militia is required for the security of a free state (and you still do not know what well regulated actually meant when it was penned) but the right was never secured for the well regulated militia - it was secured for the people.

The simple reason is, of course, that is how the 'well regulated' militia is called up - by calling the people and having them bring their own arms.

I am using only the words as they are presented in the amendment - you are trying to add more to refine the word people into the word that you want it to be rather than the word that is there. There is a method for doing that by the way - amend the constitution.

And yet facts have been presented that disprove this statement - one that you keep making over and over again without any actual facts.
the only one, mincing our language, is You. The People are the Militia. The first clause of our Second Amendment applies.

I like my "Well Regulated Militias"
unregulated, "regulators"?

I love my Militias well regulated. Trained, properly equipped, chain of command, registered

You know...the things needed for a fighting force
There is no civilian militia; Only unregulated, "regulators" who need a Sheriff's permission to, "go public".

At the time the 2nd Amendment was written, there were "Well Regulated Militias" throughout the country. Members registered, were trained and had ranks within their militia

the only one, mincing our language, is You. The People are the Militia. The first clause of our Second Amendment applies.

I like my "Well Regulated Militias"
unregulated, "regulators"?

I love my Militias well regulated. Trained, properly equipped, chain of command, registered

You know...the things needed for a fighting force
There is no civilian militia; Only unregulated, "regulators" who need a Sheriff's permission to, "go public".

At the time the 2nd Amendment was written, there were "Well Regulated Militias" throughout the country. Members registered, were trained and had ranks within their militia
all militias are government sponsored. well regulated militia are authorized their own colors, banners, and standards, etc.

The fact is that normal, law abiding people do not commit murder, with guns or by other means...and the gun does not cause normal, law abiding people to become killers.....90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years.....the anti gun lie that a gun in the home turns normal people into murderers is a lie.......

Do you jack off holding a gun? You are so obsessed with guns it must be a fetish, do you cuddle up with a gun on cold winter nights?
  • Do you challenge other drivers on the road, knowing you have a gun in case you encounter someone who accepts your challenge?

The only one who talks about sex in relation to guns is you and the other anti gun assholes......you go straight to that so often that the problem is really yours. You should get help with that before you hurt yourself or someone else.....guns are a tool for self defense...that enable the weak, the old, those with physical handicaps and those who are outnumbered by attackers to survive...they are not a tool for sexual gratification......get help....you really, really, need to fix the wire mix up that makes you think guns are for sex.

Hey, the San Jose, CA police Dept is hiring, you can carry a gun, earn 100k + a year and have great benefits. All you need do is apply, pass the psychological (If you can), pass a full and complete background check, several interviews, complete the academy, and a one year period of probation under the watchfull eye of your FTO (in the field training officer)

Here ya go: http://www.sjpd.org/JoinSJPDBlue/SalaryBenefits.html

I think gun loving nut jobs should also be allowed to practice fellatio on their guns in public, just like they do in private.

And there you go........another anti gunner with a sexual fetish for guns......I think they complain about guns too much......we start discussing guns and the 2nd Amendment and you start thinking about sex.....this is a serious issue for you and you need to get it taken care of.....try to find a good psychiatrist who can help you untangle your sex drive from your fixation with guns.....if you don't...it could be dangerous...guns are tools for self defense, competition, hunting and collecting....sex is not what they are for...

Get help.

Get help? You are the clown who has a very serious obsession with guns. You have 40,000 plus posts, I bet 38,000 of them deal with guns.
Secondly, as I have pointed out, I have owned guns for decades as I am an avid hunter.(3 shotguns, 1- 22 rife and a 45). I'm just not a wacked out gun freak like you.
Anyone who is so obsessed with an inanimate object like you, seriously needs help..What happened? Did your mommy take away your dolls at an early age?

Last edited:

Hey, the San Jose, CA police Dept is hiring, you can carry a gun, earn 100k + a year and have great benefits. All you need do is apply, pass the psychological (If you can), pass a full and complete background check, several interviews, complete the academy, and a one year period of probation under the watchfull eye of your FTO (in the field training officer)

Live in California.....no thanks. Might as well live in Communist China...

I think gun loving nut jobs should also be allowed to practice fellatio on their guns in public, just like they do in private.

And there you go........another anti gunner with a sexual fetish for guns......I think they complain about guns too much......we start discussing guns and the 2nd Amendment and you start thinking about sex.....this is a serious issue for you and you need to get it taken care of.....try to find a good psychiatrist who can help you untangle your sex drive from your fixation with guns.....if you don't...it could be dangerous...guns are tools for self defense, competition, hunting and collecting....sex is not what they are for...

Get help.

Get help? You are the clown who has a very serious obsession with guns. You have 40,000 plus posts, I bet 38,000 of them deal with guns.
Secondly, as I have pointed out, I have owned guns for decades as I am an avid hunter.(3 shotguns, 1- 22 rife and a 45). I'm just not a wacked out gun freak like you.
Anyone who is so obsessed with an inanimate object like you, seriously needs help..What happened? Did your mommy take away your dolls at an early age?

And you obviously have very poor reading comprehension....okay asswipe...how often do I post directly about guns as an object...and how often do I post about the right to keep and bear arms, and self defense...essentially posting about in defense of a Right that we all have that is constantly under attack by asswipes like you..who think that your long guns are going to be safe simply because they are not AR-15s......

You are a fool.....stupid...and foolish.

I've never been to Communist China, but it seems the people in China understand Capitalism, sense every product at Wall Mart is produced there. And even if you could pass the psychological, which I very much doubt, you would be in an area dominated by a diverse population of creative, intelligent and progressive men and women, something your kind finds daunting.

Does your nanny know you are in the computer room again...you know your parents grounded you from the computer....
nothing but diversion instead of a better argument, junior?

You have been proven wrong over and over....constantly droning on about militia, and gun control laws that haven't done anything you say they have done just gets old....
gun control laws have every Thing to do with it; gun lovers are not more moral, with more guns.

legal gun owners are less likely to be criminals not more
legal gun owners are subject to State gun control laws.
no fucking shit Sherlock

and legal gun owners are less likely to become criminals not more likely simply because they own guns

This should be obvious to anyone who understands the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and how we catch criminals.......if you are a law abiding citizen, you should be able to carry a gun either concealed or open......in any state in the union without fear of arrest or prosecution...why don't you anti gunners get that?

A concealed carry permit should be recognized in all states...just like a drivers license
There should be some standardized requirements across the states (training, background checks) but there should be national recognition

I don't agree with you having a choice of open or concealed carry. That should be up to the states to decide. Just like you have to follow different driving rules between states

nothing.

Don't believe what you see on TV the wild west wasn't that wild

The Not So Wild, Wild West: Property Rights on the Frontier | Terry L. Anderson and Peter J. Hill

nothing but diversion instead of a better argument, junior?

You have been proven wrong over and over....constantly droning on about militia, and gun control laws that haven't done anything you say they have done just gets old....
gun control laws have every Thing to do with it; gun lovers are not more moral, with more guns.

legal gun owners are less likely to be criminals not more
legal gun owners are subject to State gun control laws.
no fucking shit Sherlock

and legal gun owners are less likely to become criminals not more likely simply because they own guns
gun control laws help ensure the health and safety of the State.

nothing.

Don't believe what you see on TV the wild west wasn't that wild

The Not So Wild, Wild West: Property Rights on the Frontier | Terry L. Anderson and Peter J. Hill
open carry was more lawful, then.

The authors emphasize that ownership of resources evolves as those resources become more valuable or as establishing property rights becomes less costly. Rules evolving at the local level will be more effective because local people have a greater stake in the outcome.

Last edited:

I've never been to Communist China, but it seems the people in China understand Capitalism, sense every product at Wall Mart is produced there. And even if you could pass the psychological, which I very much doubt, you would be in an area dominated by a diverse population of creative, intelligent and progressive men and women, something your kind finds daunting.

They aren't daunting...they are childish....considering they need Play Doh, crayons and Comfort Dogs to deal with an election........having to take care of an entire state of children...would be tiring.....

Get help.

And you obviously have very poor reading comprehension....okay asswipe...how often do I post directly about guns as an object...and how often do I post about the right to keep and bear arms, and self defense...essentially posting about in defense of a Right that we all have that is constantly under attack by asswipes like you..who think that your long guns are going to be safe simply because they are not AR-15s......

You are a paranoid nut job. Boo! The boogie man going to get you! :eek-52:

Last edited:

Get help.

You are a paranoid nut job. Boo! The boogie man going to get you! :eek-52:

Wow...what a great post.....did it hurt when you spoke out of your ass like Jim Carey......and for the record...it isn't funny when he does it...and he is a professional....

I've been thinking about buying a handgun and getting a permit to carry it.

GOod for you...make sure to get training...there are a lot of resources today for the civilian concealed carrier...if you can, use them............make sure you are responsible and safe...assholes like kiwi are waiting for you to screw up....

I'm still on fence about buying a handgun because of where I live. It's mostly white and I've never been in a situation where I couldn't handle things without one.

I'm still on fence about buying a handgun because of where I live. It's mostly white and I've never been in a situation where I couldn't handle things without one.

I always suggest at least getting the permit...you never have to carry...but if you ever need to carry...you won't have to wait.......some people go their whole lives never needing a gun...and then some people are not so lucky....look up crime stories of real people...they also never expected to be victims...until they were........

Again...you can always just get the permit...you don't have to carry.....

Forum List

Back