Law Enforcement Heroes Endorse Trump

Big surprise there, of course they are going to endorse the one who supports fascist police tactics.

National Fraternal Order of Police endorses Donald Trump
Our heroes in blue have endorsed Donald "Law and Order" Trump to make our streets safe again.

Makes sense for them

after all with her support of the racist BLM groups and increased cop "ambush" killings
she is...

totalhill-i8439.jpg

The Police are now under attack almost daily and need a President that supports them. Obama put a target on their back.
Police are "under attack" for several reasons, none of which has anything to do with Obama and everything to do with their heavy-handed militarized tactics and the inability to hold bad cops accountable for their often illegal actions.

Big surprise there, of course they are going to endorse the one who supports fascist police tactics.
Ok then next time you need a cop...just don't call them "fascist" and fend for yourself.

The Police are now under attack almost daily and need a President that supports them. Obama put a target on their back.
Police are "under attack" for several reasons, none of which has anything to do with Obama and everything to do with their heavy-handed militarized tactics and the inability to hold bad cops accountable for their often illegal actions.
Police are under attack because Democrats and liberal media played race card prior to 2016 election in order to polarize and energize the black electorate.

Ok then next time you need a cop...just don't call them "fascist" and fend for yourself.
I pretty much do that anyway but I know most of the cops around here and they do not act like assholes towards the community. In many other places they are utter pricks to the communities they are supposed to be serving and they get massive legal cover when they get caught being criminals. That kind of shit tends to foster deep resentment but it seems conservatives do not give a shit if the cops treat citizens like garbage.

I pretty much do that anyway but I know most of the cops around here and they do not act like assholes towards the community. In many other places they are utter pricks to the communities they are supposed to be serving and they get massive legal cover when they get caught being criminals. That kind of shit tends to foster deep resentment but it seems conservatives do not give a shit if the cops treat citizens like garbage.
Oh really. So in your sheltered white suburbia you know the cops and their cool. Oh boy! Wow, that's neato! How about you drag your ass down to a high crime urban area and witness the fucking animals that the police deal with on a daily basis.

The left should get down on their knees and thank Law Enforcement for risking their lives each day. Especially in these hell hole inner cities the Democratic party has created with decades of corruption and stupid policies.

Get down on your knees and thank law enforcement you punk.
No, I know too many cops to think they are morally superior to we they are supposed to protect. These people are public servants who should be held to higher standards of legality, not be let off the hook for everything. They get my support when they act in our interests and my condemnation when they don't.

No, I know too many cops to think they are morally superior to we they are supposed to protect. These people are public servants who should be held to higher standards of legality, not be let off the hook for everything. They get my support when they act in our interests and my condemnation when they don't.

Punks like you trash talk law enforcement then dial 911 for help.

Obama supports blm which supports attacks on cop you dumbass.

What's your point exactly ? That we shouldn't expect cops to act as professionals and follow the law ?

No they don't . Dumbass.

What's your point exactly ? That we shouldn't expect cops to act as professionals and follow the law ?

You people should stop encouraging your punk thugs to murder law enforcement officers. One of your thugs in Philly just walked up to a police woman sitting in her car and shot her 8 fucking times, you people own that.

No they don't . Dumbass.
What are they doing then Einstein?

Obama supports their first amendment right to protest and some of the things they are protesting. BLM does not support violence against police, you people just lump violence against police into the entire frightening (for you) social phenomena of black people getting uppity. Since you have taken exception to my post where I neither condemn all cops all the time or give them a free pass for their occasional criminality, maybe you can explain why you think police should not be held legally accountable for their actions or scrutinized closely by the public?

Obama supports their first amendment right to protest and some of the things they are protesting. BLM does not support violence against police, you people just lump violence against police into the entire frightening (for you) social phenomena of black people getting uppity. Since you have taken exception to my post where I neither condemn all cops all the time or give them a free pass for their occasional criminality, maybe you can explain why you think police should not be held legally accountable for their actions or scrutinized closely by the public?
Innocent police officers are getting attacked by blk protesters. He'll they even tried to shut down 385 near my house one night. And the leader was arrested on outstanding warrants. That is what these goons stand for, and your president supports it.

Forum List

Back