Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

Donald Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit
A woman filed a federal lawsuit in New York on Monday alleging that presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump raped her in 1994.

Welp, using the rights logic this means he's a rapist.

Whhhaaaa? Is it different now?
No, we're using the left's logic, by which she's just a bimbo and part of a vast conspiracy.

So you dont have a core logic, you just flip to the excuses most convenient at the time. Gotcha ;)
Just be sure to let us know when Trump lies under oath about the whole thing. And, why were you using the right's logic? I thought you disagreed with it vehemently.

IF this is true then trump is going to hell and should stain the republican party for the next hundred years.

Really? Is that what you want, that the actions of one person should cast a stain upon an entire group of people? Really?

I suggest you think long and hard before answering that question...

A woman filed a federal lawsuit in New York on Monday alleging that presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump raped her in 1994.

No, we're using the left's logic, by which she's just a bimbo and part of a vast conspiracy.

So you dont have a core logic, you just flip to the excuses most convenient at the time. Gotcha ;)
Just be sure to let us know when Trump lies under oath about the whole thing. And, why were you using the right's logic? I thought you disagreed with it vehemently.

Nice try but you cant do what I do

If you apply Clinton hater reasoning to this, Trump is thus a rapist.
If you apply Clinton reasoning to this, the woman has the right to be heard and believed, unless she accuses the wrong people. Then she's a bimbo and part of a vast conspiracy and deserves only to be shut up, have her character smeared and denied her day in court.

Who was denied their day in court?

Nice try but you cant do what I do
Why would I want to?

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump

Like Trump himself would say "People are talking about this and wondering -- it's detestable, despicable, disgusting."

Last edited:
One thread wasn'-t enough? You had to make 2? This was thrown out of court once already. It will happen again. It is nothing but a smear job, as happened to Sarah Palin.

The first suit even claimed a fake address. I hate dirty politics, even to those candidates I don't care for.

Many claimed Herman Cain had affairs....then disappeared after he dropped out.

Do Liberals really want to bring up pedophilia considering Slick Willy's past?

Many claimed Herman Cain had affairs....then disappeared after he dropped out.

Do Liberals really want to bring up pedophilia considering Slick Willy's past?
Really? Was Bill Clinton ever sued in court over rape -- and of a 13 year old?

The woman’s lawyer, Thomas Meagher, said the original suit, which she filed without the help of an attorney, was dismissed because it cited statutes that did not apply to the case.

The lawsuit says the woman remains traumatized by the abuse. She says that since Trump launched his campaign and received mass media coverage, she has been “subjected to daily painful reminders of the horrific acts.”

he lawsuit — dismissed by a Los Angeles Federal Court judge last month — has new life and the backing of a new lawyer, although some of the salacious charges have been dropped.

But the complaint’s core allegations remain unchanged, that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at a series of Manhattan sex parties Epstein hosted in 1994.

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court

This is the level of political debate we get now with Donald Trump. Is everyone happy?

It's disgusting
No, YOU are disgusting for bringing this red herring up while we have Hillary taking bribes from foreign governments time after time so they could get State Department approval for processes they wanted State to agree to.

We have Hillary carrying on a campaign of 'Bimbo Eruption Control' to silence women who claim her husband sexually harassed them or even raped them.

We have Hillary Clinton using an illegal unsecure private sever, and leaving completely open to foreign hackers. She left thousands of classified emails available to second rate hackers to view and broke dozens of laws and may have even caused the deaths of many of our overseas agents with her treachery.

We have Hillary as the champion of continued Corporate Cronyism while she claims to be running against and she is the most BOUGHT whore that has ever run for office.

Hillary has also been involved with one scandal after another from her miraculous cattle futures trading to the Clinton Foundation bribes.

Hillary has been treating the press with contempt, which they deserve for letting her get away with it.

Hillary has been leading disastrous foreign policy debacles in one country after another and today millions of innocent muslims now live in Salafist dictatorships where women are slaves and homosexuals executed on a regular basis, from Libya to Syria to Western Iraq.

She claims that Trump will bring big deficits after Obama has doubled our national debt and Hillary says she is going to continue OBamas policies, which makes her the biggest hypocrit on the planet.

She is a disgusting lying power mongering whore, period.

Tip of the iceberg with Trump and his underage-girl-loving buddies. This will be a slow trickle until around mid-September when the scandal will crush what's remaining (if anything) of the Trump campaign.
Betting odds just dropped, putting Trump at now less than a 20% chance of winning the election.

This is the level of political debate we get now with Donald Trump. Is everyone happy?

It's disgusting

If true and I doubt it considering the timing. It sounds like Trump and Bill have a lot in common. Only difference is when it was Bill the left could care less

They also pulled crap on Allen West as well.

I truly suspect one of Soros groups to be behind all of these.

Last edited:
One thread wasn'-t enough? You had to make 2? This was thrown out of court once already. It will happen again. It is nothing but a smear job, as happened to Sarah Palin.

The first suit even claimed a fake address. I hate dirty politics, even to those candidates I don't care for.
Trump's threatened to use Bill's past against him.

Eff around with the bull, you get the horns!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump

AlterNet is a far left hack site and should be treated like the onion..

Sarah Palin? You mean when she told her friends she fucked a black man?

http://gawker.com/5840227/all-the-dirty-new-rumors-about-sarah-palins-sexual-fetish-and-cocaine-use
Never happened. The sleezeball author (who was caught peeping in Palin's daughter's bedroom) who started the rumour admitted he made the story up out of spite because Palin denied him to do an official autobiography on her. She eventually had to put a restraining order on him.

Sarah Palin? You mean when she told her friends she fucked a black man?

http://gawker.com/5840227/all-the-dirty-new-rumors-about-sarah-palins-sexual-fetish-and-cocaine-use
Never happened. The sleezeball author (who was caught peeping in Palin's daughter's bedroom) who started the rumour admitted he made the story up out of spite because Palin denied him to do an official autobiography on her. She eventually had to put a restraining order on him.

Where is your "credible" proof?

Forum List

Back