Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump
Please, this is nothing but campaign rhetoric. She claims he raped her but she waited until he runs for president before taking him to court. :rolleyes:

Better late than never. Maybe she thought no one would believe her before Trump made a total lying ass of himself.
Sorry, I don't find it reasonable that she didn't think she would be believed then but now thinks she will.

Maybe she just thinks her chances are a little better now. Can't fault her for that.
and if trump was a democrat you would be telling the righties here the same thing they are telling you...you are just a tad too partisan to be credible here lakota...at least Faun is being truthful....

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

Welcome to ignore. I can't stand Trump but scum like you are the real dregs of society as well as a sorry excuse for an intelligent human being.

Oped my ass, your title should be Troll bait contributor.

Goodbye & good riddance
whats the matter gramps,cant handle what the guy says?....are you another dottie?....

The press will get interested when she testifies about the identifying marks on his penis. Poor Donald will have to then prove to the court just how tiny it is, a good laugh to be had by many.
How do you know about identifying marks on his penis? Never mind...I DON'T want to know.

But why are liberals so infatuated with / obsessed with Trump's penis? Are penises a 'Democrat' thing? I mean Slick Willy and Anthony 'Oscar Meyer' Weiner couldn't keep it in their pants....

I don't, she does apparently. and No, penises are a Republican thing, Democrats hook up with women while Republicans hook up with men.
you should visit California.....

Welcome to ignore. I can't stand Trump but scum like you are the real dregs of society as well as a sorry excuse for an intelligent human being.

Goodbye & good riddance
whats the matter gramps,cant handle what the guy says?....are you another dottie?....
If you peddle filth I have no interest in reading your childish nonsense.

Simple enough for you Mr fucking nosey?

Like Trump himself would say "People are talking about this and wondering -- it's detestable, despicable, disgusting."

wondering what? why the Donald has a thing for his daughter? did the 13 year old look like ivanka?

Goodbye & good riddance
If you peddle filth I have no interest in reading your childish nonsense.

Simple enough for you Mr fucking nosey?
oh im sorry.....maybe i should not have been so truthful...filth my ass....

I don't, she does apparently. and No, penises are a Republican thing, Democrats hook up with women while Republicans hook up with men.
Link? EVERYONE knows the tales of 'Oscar Meyer' and 'Slick Willy'. No one knows of the equally historic tales of which you speak...perhaps because you pulled them from your nether-region...
Top of my head Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Dennis Hastert. Many many more out there.
Larry Craig tapped his foot. Mark Foley had an email flirtation. Dennis Hastert paid off a blackmailer.

Gerry Studds got a standing ovation on the senate floor.

larry craig was hitting on gay guys in airport rest rooms.

mark foley hit on little congressional page boys.... and had a history of inappropriate behavior going back 10 years

dennis hastard paid off blackmail so no one would know he was a pedophile.

dumbass.... what a freaking hack you are.

Goodbye & good riddance

grams is cranky because they printed a vicious pack of truths in a conservative publication.

Goodbye & good riddance

grams is cranky because they printed a vicious pack of truths in a conservative publication.
I don't read any of that shit. Couldn't care less what they print.

Trump even violently raped his wife. She said so under oath.
if a muslim would have done that to his wife you would have said...."so what"....

well, I wouldn't. and she did say he raped her. then he paid off the divorce settlement and got a confidentiality agreement so she would stop talking about it.
i know you wouldnt Jill.....but lakota is extremely biased and people who are, right or left, dont seem to have much in the way of scruples....

Trump even violently raped his wife. She said so under oath.
if a muslim would have done that to his wife you would have said...."so what"....

well, I wouldn't. and she did say he raped her. then he paid off the divorce settlement and got a confidentiality agreement so she would stop talking about it.
i know you wouldnt Jill.....but lakota is extremely biased and people who are, right or left, dont seem to have much in the way of scruples....

I understand Harry.

What interests me about the article is a) the same people who rant and rave about every conspiracy theory and claim liberal bias are blaming people for posting an article that came from a conservative site.

Link? EVERYONE knows the tales of 'Oscar Meyer' and 'Slick Willy'. No one knows of the equally historic tales of which you speak...perhaps because you pulled them from your nether-region...
Top of my head Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Dennis Hastert. Many many more out there.
Larry Craig tapped his foot. Mark Foley had an email flirtation. Dennis Hastert paid off a blackmailer.

Gerry Studds got a standing ovation on the senate floor.

larry craig was hitting on gay guys in airport rest rooms.

mark foley hit on little congressional page boys.... and had a history of inappropriate behavior going back 10 years

dennis hastard paid off blackmail so no one would know he was a pedophile.

dumbass.... what a freaking hack you are.
Now that we have the democrat talking points out of the way, carry on.

Forum List

Back