Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

So far, Trump has not been proved to have gone to Epstein's island at all. The entirety of the relationship is based on a single dinner in New York that had both Trump and Epstein as guests.

This lawsuit is most likely going to go nowhere. Most of the allegations contained in the first complaint never made it into the second.

If at 1st you don't succeed - try, try again.

Of course Hillary is not connected this in any way. :p

Trump is being 'Herman Cain'ed', falsely accused of what Slick Willy has done his whole life...

The press will get interested when she testifies about the identifying marks on his penis. Poor Donald will have to then prove to the court just how tiny it is, a good laugh to be had by many.

The press will get interested when she testifies about the identifying marks on his penis. Poor Donald will have to then prove to the court just how tiny it is, a good laugh to be had by many.
How do you know about identifying marks on his penis? Never mind...I DON'T want to know.

But why are liberals so infatuated with / obsessed with Trump's penis? Are penises a 'Democrat' thing? I mean Slick Willy and Anthony 'Oscar Meyer' Weiner couldn't keep it in their pants....

How do you know about identifying marks on his penis? Never mind...I DON'T want to know.

But why are liberals so infatuated with / obsessed with Trump's penis? Are penises a 'Democrat' thing? I mean Slick Willy and Anthony 'Oscar Meyer' Weiner couldn't keep it in their pants....

I don't, she does apparently. and No, penises are a Republican thing, Democrats hook up with women while Republicans hook up with men.

Trump's comments about his daughter are so creepy and slimy. Gives me the willies.

Not one major news network is mentioning this. That means they dont feel this alleged story is worth reporting.

I don't, she does apparently. and No, penises are a Republican thing, Democrats hook up with women while Republicans hook up with men.
Link? EVERYONE knows the tales of 'Oscar Meyer' and 'Slick Willy'. No one knows of the equally historic tales of which you speak...perhaps because you pulled them from your nether-region...

Not one major news network is mentioning this. That means they dont feel this alleged story is worth reporting.
You REALLY think the major networks are going to report that their own reporters were openly laughing at Hillary off camera? :p

Link? EVERYONE knows the tales of 'Oscar Meyer' and 'Slick Willy'. No one knows of the equally historic tales of which you speak...perhaps because you pulled them from your nether-region...
Top of my head Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Dennis Hastert. Many many more out there.

Trump has said Mexicans are doing the raping. What about him?
The Mexicans having done so have been proven on numerous occasions. The charge against that is just that - an unsubstantiated claim made against them, like Liberals did against Herman Cain in 2012....all of which disappeared after he dropped out of the race. Surprise, surprise.

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump

AlterNet is a far left hack site and should be treated like the onion..
Martin is a far left hack of limited skills.

Top of my head Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Dennis Hastert. Many many more out there.
Larry Craig tapped his foot. Mark Foley had an email flirtation. Dennis Hastert paid off a blackmailer.

Gerry Studds got a standing ovation on the senate floor.

Trump done it. Fer sure. He lies about everything. If he says he didn't do, that means he done it.

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect," the suit alleges. "Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff's pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted."
After the encounter, the plaintiff alleges that Trump threatened to kill her family if she told anyone about it. Doe remained silent for 12 years, before this year's campaign made facing her past with Trump "unavoidable."

"This is a woman who is pained by what she went through," Meagher told Revelist. "She has major intimacy problems, she's never had a relationship that lasted, never had children, never gotten married … And seeing [Trump] on TV all the time caused her to think through what to do about it, and ultimately resulted in what she did in April."

What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump
On four separate occasions a 13 year old girl got on a plane and flew from California to New York and no one noticed. No one ever reported her missing. Just in the grand scheme of things, if a 13 year old girl flew to New York and was raped, it isn't normally something she would do three more times.

Then, years later, the accusations turn up in a hacked DNC file titled Trump opposition.

Forum List

Back