🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

More likely he'll be the victim of road rage after he smirks at somebody he just jumped in front of.
Probably it will be some leftwing asshole just like you.

I should really report you to the FBI for that. You're encourage people to murder Sandmann.
Oh...are you on a first name basis now with your FBI agent? The one that visited you?

Look, another leftard who endorses violence towards minors. Enoy the loss WaPo is about to take. You are as big a POS as Phillips and Pogo. Birds of a feather.......
She keeps harping on the FBI thing. I'm fairly certain that she's the one who reported me.
I doubt it, but your thread was so gosh-darn funny! :auiqs.jpg:
When you can't prove your point, then engage in personal attacks. It's the leftwing SOP.

Bleed that rag dry...they lie to you and me and then they go home and laugh about it.....now we are laughing....where do I send a check to support this suit?....

Bleed that rag dry...they lie to you and me and then they go home and laugh about it.....now we are laughing....where do I send a check to support this suit?....

Right here.

HTB1DFGQBhWYBuNjy1zkq6xGGpXan.jpg

I should really report you to the FBI for that. You're encourage people to murder Sandmann.
Oh...are you on a first name basis now with your FBI agent? The one that visited you?

Look, another leftard who endorses violence towards minors. Enoy the loss WaPo is about to take. You are as big a POS as Phillips and Pogo. Birds of a feather.......
She keeps harping on the FBI thing. I'm fairly certain that she's the one who reported me.
When you can't prove your point, then engage in personal attacks. It's the leftwing SOP.

Ironical post is ironical. In a Wisconsin trolley tracks kinda way.

How's that search for evidence getting along Fingerfuck? Any clues yet?
Be sure to check those trolley tracks. Ya never know, something "newly discovered" might turn up.

:laugh2:

More likely he'll be the victim of road rage after he smirks at somebody he just jumped in front of.

Lot's of things are funny to idiots.

The snowflakes are afraid because if WAPO and CNN get walloped for big dollar settlements, that will severely circumscribe their ability to smear innocent conservatives.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

Why was a Catholic kid allowed to wear a MAGA hat on a class trip? Where were the chaperones? Where were the priests? The RCC always bragged that it was the arbiter of morals. BS! So glad I got out of it.

I would say they are equally relieved, since you appear to have no understanding of the most basic Christian precepts...first and foremost the difference between good, and evil. You poor anti-Christian loons seem to have no internal ability to distinguish reality from fantasy, right from wrong. You honestly think that it's *moral* to target little kids.And you honestly think it's *immoral* to stand one's ground in the face of attack...and that anybody who does stand their ground when under attack is, in fact, attacking their attackers.

Nobody is surprised. You are the party that defends pedophiles, molesters, human traffickers, and other offal.

Before you discuss "Christian precepts," please specify what denomination or sect or cult that you follow. Please also explain how a hat with an openly political message has anything to do with the Christian religion.

BTW: are you suggesting that the Democratic Party, of which I am not a card-carrying member, but do support based on the antics of the Republican Party, "defends pedophiles, molesters, human traffickers, and other offal"? This assertion is pure nonsense.

I don't have to specify my personal denomination to make a comment about Christian precepts, and I described the precept I was referencing...which is that there is good...and there is evil.

And you are the idiot who connected the hats and religion...."Why was a Catholic kid allowed to wear a MAGA hat..."

And absolutely the left defends pedophiles, molesters, human traffickers, and other offal.

They do it every time they say they want traffickers and criminals to flow freely across our border. And every time they demand that we return children rescued at the border to their traffickers.

It's very difficult to prove you have been "hurt" when you have a history of blackface.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg

Even in the unlikely event that WaPo loses this case, it's not going to help address the rotten hearts of 99% of left wingers who think it's funny to try and ruin some kid's life for wearing a hat they don't like.
I believe some poster here were reported to Sandmann's lawyers. USMB is not off the hook.

I read the complaint and attachments. A few comments. His witness statement attached as Exhibit A was not written by him but by his lawyer or with substantial editing and input from his lawyer. Too much lawyerese to be written by a teenager. Second, there was nothing in the Washington Post articles that indicates who Nick was, where he lived, or his name. Third, there is nothing in the Post story that even comes close to actual malice.

The question is who fingered Nick as the kid. It was not the Washington Post. There may be an out of court settlement, but no where near the amount his lawyers are asking for.
Demonstrating malice isn't required if you aren't a public figure, fuckstick.

Read the complaint dumb fuck.
How would that prove malice is required?
Malice isn't required. Just irresponsibility. Especially since it's a minor child.

I read the complaint and attachments. A few comments. His witness statement attached as Exhibit A was not written by him but by his lawyer or with substantial editing and input from his lawyer. Too much lawyerese to be written by a teenager. Second, there was nothing in the Washington Post articles that indicates who Nick was, where he lived, or his name. Third, there is nothing in the Post story that even comes close to actual malice.

The question is who fingered Nick as the kid. It was not the Washington Post. There may be an out of court settlement, but no where near the amount his lawyers are asking for.

Malice isn't required. Just irresponsibility. Especially since it's a minor child.

Know what else is required?

"Evidence".

You lose.

That his parents have been parading in front of the media.

The parents are mercenary assholes who are using their son to his detriment. The family is going to lose. Bigly.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

The parents are mercenary assholes who are using their son to his detriment. The family is going to lose. Bigly.

Oh, now it's the parents fault for the MSM putting a target on that kid's head? Within hours of the video being uploaded, long before any lawsuits, his name and reputation was dragged through the mud all to satisfy the left's insatiable appetite for something to be outraged about.

It's very difficult to prove you have been "hurt" when you have a history of blackface.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg
We get snippets of stories all the time. And we certainly have been shamed to not putting any black coloring on our skin if not an African American. Are there any stories of when the Covington basketball team visits the same team such as this and others. I am certain the abilities are there.

Fucking moron, quote the post naming Sandmann. Quote the post saying anything libelous about Sandmann where they weren’t quoting someone they were interviewing....

G’head, I’ll wait.............
The article is behind a paywall.
LOLOLOL

Which means you can’t prove a word in the lawsuit.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Wrong, but I'm not giving a dime to the Washington Post. You can't disprove a word in the lawsuit. I'll leave it to L. Lin Wood to prove his case.
LOLOL

I don’t have to disprove shit. The burden of proof falls upon the accuser.
You made a claim, so it's on you to prove it.
Fucking moron, my “claim” to you was, quote the post naming Sandmann. Quote the post saying anything libelous about Sandmann where they weren’t quoting someone they were interviewing....

Oh, now it's the parents fault for the MSM putting a target on that kid's head? Within hours of the video being uploaded, long before any lawsuits, his name and reputation was dragged through the mud all to satisfy the left's insatiable appetite for something to be outraged about.

There is no target on this kids head. He said he shouldn’t have done it and he wishes he hadn’t.

His parents are pigs and they’re going to lose.

It's linked in the OP, Dumb Shit. It's been there the entire time.

Or didn't you bother to read the OP?
No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

=OR= you can find what I somehow didn't find, and post it here.

Get busy. I an't got all week.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

Gonna cost them 7 figures...will go straight to the Scotus for sure and is destined to become a landmark case.

This should hit just about the same time Barr begins to bear down on Amazon with trust busting investigators....

Jo

You've never been anywhere in smelling distance of a courtroom, have you.

So what you have here is a nuisance harassment suit, fueled by Mitch McConnell's propaganda people, alleging "defamation" that it can't show any evidence of, complaining that a teenager was so "defamed" in the public mind that the entire public, given an entire month to come up with any shred of any evidence at all on a partisan hack message board, can't come up with a damn thing --- that's how pervasive this public "defamation" is.

Rotsa ruck with that. As for the disposition of this action, invest in paper shredders.

I just posted the evidence, you fucking retard. You refuse to respond to it.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, a plaintiff’s complaint is not evidence. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back