🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

=OR= you can find what I somehow didn't find, and post it here.

Get busy. I an't got all week.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

Gonna cost them 7 figures...will go straight to the Scotus for sure and is destined to become a landmark case.

This should hit just about the same time Barr begins to bear down on Amazon with trust busting investigators....

Jo

You've never been anywhere in smelling distance of a courtroom, have you.

So what you have here is a nuisance harassment suit, fueled by Mitch McConnell's propaganda people, alleging "defamation" that it can't show any evidence of, complaining that a teenager was so "defamed" in the public mind that the entire public, given an entire month to come up with any shred of any evidence at all on a partisan hack message board, can't come up with a damn thing --- that's how pervasive this public "defamation" is.

Rotsa ruck with that. As for the disposition of this action, invest in paper shredders.

I just posted the evidence, you fucking retard. You refuse to respond to it.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, a plaintiff’s complaint is not evidence. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? :cuckoo:
Says the guy who thinks a plea bargain is evidence.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

Bezos just needs to cut the check for the $250 Million and put this behind him.

He can certainly afford this, it will teach him a lesson to quit with the libel.
Oh? What was libelous?
Read the lawsuit, you fucking dumbass.
So....you really really don't know. :71:
LOL

Nope, the fucking moron doesn’t have a clue. That’s why he’s so desperately trying to shift the burden of proof onto others — because he himself cannot prove a word in that complaint.
I don't have access to the articles cited, and neither do the morons I'm corresponding with. That includes you, BTW. What can you prove?

After many of these media outlets settle with Sandman out of court, he may never have to actually work a day in his life. LOL.
Ah....so THIS is what it's all about....a lazy spoiled brat.
No that's lil Davidd Hogg.
The Harvard bound student??

Harvard is a pretty stupid institution nowadays. They actually thought that Liz Warren said she was an Indian, when all Liz said was that she was 1/1024 Indian according to a DNA test.
^^^ that’s what jealous stupid losers say because they are bitter they could never get into such a fine institution while folks like Barack Obama and David Hogg, folks they hate to their core, can.
Hogg is going to Harvard only because he's the current fake news media darling. His grades are pathetic.

No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

=OR= you can find what I somehow didn't find, and post it here.

Get busy. I an't got all week.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

So which of these statements didn't WAPO make?

On January 19, 20 and 21, the Post ignored the truth and falsely accused Nicholas of, among other things, “accost[ing]” Phillips by “suddenly swarm[ing]” him in a “threaten[ing]” and “physically intimidat[ing]” manner as Phillips “and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave,” “block[ing]” Phillips path, refusing to allow Phillips “to retreat,” “taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd,” chanting “build that wall,” “Trump2020,” or “go back to Africa,” and otherwise engaging in racist and improper conduct which ended only “when Phillips and other activists walked away.”

READ THE CITATIONS, asswipe. What you have here are the complaints --- which are written by the attorneys. WaPo didn't write that.

The CITATIONS would be under the heading, "Cause of Action for Defamation". Once again you quit reading before you got to the crucial part, and you're left standing on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin.
They're in quotes, moron. That means WAPO said them.

Here is one:

The First Article features Nicholas prominently by publication of the @2020fight and/or Taitano Videos and emphasizing his alleged involvement as the “one standing about a foot from the drummer’s face wearing a relentless smirk.”

That is what WAPO said, not Nick Sandmann or Phillips.
What’s libelous about that, fucking moron?

Was it where they said he was standing a foot away from the drummer? He was.

Or was it where they said he wore a relentless smirk? He did.
The word "relentless" was entirely subjective and prejudicial. Even the term "smirk" could be considered defamatory.

They're in quotes, moron. That means WAPO said them.

Here is one:

The First Article features Nicholas prominently by publication of the @2020fight and/or Taitano Videos and emphasizing his alleged involvement as the “one standing about a foot from the drummer’s face wearing a relentless smirk.”

That is what WAPO said, not Nick Sandmann or Phillips.

If the phony Indian veteran has gotten in the face of an adult and started his shit, he would have spent the evening at the proctologist's office having his drum extracted. Is that why he picked a child?
There were a hundred students there. If they wanted to get violent, as you suggest an adult would have, Phillips would have had no chance. Fortunately, folks are not as violent as you.

Why do you think that most adults would have suffered the abuse that the phony veteran was dishing out gladly?

Mr. Phillips didn't think that, that's why he decided to pester well behaved children instead of adults.

So you're saying the little shit sized up the old man and figured he could get away with that Smirk?

Tell us something we don't know.
Keep in mind that anything you say about Sandmann could get you sued. Consider the statement above, for instance.

I read the complaint and attachments. A few comments. His witness statement attached as Exhibit A was not written by him but by his lawyer or with substantial editing and input from his lawyer. Too much lawyerese to be written by a teenager. Second, there was nothing in the Washington Post articles that indicates who Nick was, where he lived, or his name. Third, there is nothing in the Post story that even comes close to actual malice.

The question is who fingered Nick as the kid. It was not the Washington Post. There may be an out of court settlement, but no where near the amount his lawyers are asking for.
Demonstrating malice isn't required if you aren't a public figure, fuckstick.

Read the complaint dumb fuck.
How would that prove malice is required?
Malice isn't required. Just irresponsibility. Especially since it's a minor child.

That his parents have been parading in front of the media.

The parents are mercenary assholes who are using their son to his detriment. The family is going to lose. Bigly.
How have they "paraded him in front of the media?" I think his lawyer is the one who arranged the media interviews. He did that to stop the flood of death threats they were getting.

How are his parents "mercenary assholes?" How are they "using" their son? One thing we know is that you're a despicable asshole who is spewing the most viscous shit imaginable about an obviously innocent 15 year old boy. If Sadmann's lawyer wanted to, he could sue you for what you just posted.

It's very difficult to prove you have been "hurt" when you have a history of blackface.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg
We get snippets of stories all the time. And we certainly have been shamed to not putting any black coloring on our skin if not an African American. Are there any stories of when the Covington basketball team visits the same team such as this and others. I am certain the abilities are there.

the player in the photo plays for Clark University. It's not a high school game. The photo is bullshit.

The parents are mercenary assholes who are using their son to his detriment. The family is going to lose. Bigly.

Oh, now it's the parents fault for the MSM putting a target on that kid's head? Within hours of the video being uploaded, long before any lawsuits, his name and reputation was dragged through the mud all to satisfy the left's insatiable appetite for something to be outraged about.

There is no target on this kids head. He said he shouldn’t have done it and he wishes he hadn’t.

His parents are pigs and they’re going to lose.

Another libelous post.

I read the complaint and attachments. A few comments. His witness statement attached as Exhibit A was not written by him but by his lawyer or with substantial editing and input from his lawyer. Too much lawyerese to be written by a teenager. Second, there was nothing in the Washington Post articles that indicates who Nick was, where he lived, or his name. Third, there is nothing in the Post story that even comes close to actual malice.

The question is who fingered Nick as the kid. It was not the Washington Post. There may be an out of court settlement, but no where near the amount his lawyers are asking for.

Malice isn't required. Just irresponsibility. Especially since it's a minor child.

Know what else is required?

"Evidence".

You lose.
What evidence do you have?

Oh, now it's the parents fault for the MSM putting a target on that kid's head? Within hours of the video being uploaded, long before any lawsuits, his name and reputation was dragged through the mud all to satisfy the left's insatiable appetite for something to be outraged about.

There is no target on this kids head. He said he shouldn’t have done it and he wishes he hadn’t.

You are just mad because you've got a fetish for natives. Just because he's old and part of a tribe doesn't make him into that "wise village elder" stereotype. The left constantly tells us we need to see past color and treat one another as equals but if the races of this situation was reversed, some old toothless hillbilly snake handler from a weird christian sect chanting mumbo jumbo in the face of a 15 year old black transgender activist who's side would you be on, I wonder?

You are just mad because you've got a fetish for natives. Just because he's old and part of a tribe doesn't make him into that "wise village elder" stereotype. The left constantly tells us we need to see past color and treat one another as equals but if the races of this situation was reversed, some old toothless hillbilly snake handler from a weird christian sect chanting mumbo jumbo in the face of a 15 year old black transgender activist who's side would you be on, I wonder?

Boy, of all of the lame brained, idiot conservative explanations for "liberal behaviour", this is a totally new one. If a native or black person had gone up to a older white man like this kid did, you'd be labelling him a "thug", and wondering why the white guy didn't just claim self defense and shoot the little asshole.

Boy, of all of the lame brained, idiot conservative explanations for "liberal behaviour", this is a totally new one. If a native or black person had gone up to a older white man like this kid did, you'd be labelling him a "thug", and wondering why the white guy didn't just claim self defense and shoot the little asshole.

Remind me, who approached who in this situation? It's all there on video so don't pretend that Sandmann was the instigator. If chief shitting bull really wanted to use his mystical powers to "diffuse the situation", why didn't he bang his drum in the faces of the black israelites? Oh, because he didn't want his ass kicked and his remaining four teeth to get knocked out.

Nick Sandman will prolly die in a traffic accident before he graduates high school

More likely he'll be the victim of road rage after he smirks at somebody he just jumped in front of.
Probably it will be some leftwing asshole just like you.

I should really report you to the FBI for that. You're encourage people to murder Sandmann.
Oh...are you on a first name basis now with your FBI agent? The one that visited you?

Look, another leftard who endorses violence towards minors. Enoy the loss WaPo is about to take. You are as big a POS as Phillips and Pogo. Birds of a feather.......
Well that's an interesting post....talking about something I NEVER said at all. I guess CDCs can only survive on strawmen. View attachment 246901

Really moron? Can't even remember your own lies now can you? Claiming these innocent kids are bullies and all sorts of other insults. Go away little boy, you bother people.

"Evidence".

You lose.

Pogo doesn't have any evidence. For over a month he's lied about Sandman staring this incident and has yet to show one second of evidence.

"Evidence".

You lose.

Pogo doesn't have any evidence. For over a month he's lied about Sandman staring this incident and has yet to show one second of evidence.

I really shouldn't be surprised but it still amazes me that grown fucking adults attack some teenage boy and wish him harm all because of a stupid fucking hat.

The kid didn't go up to anyone, dingbat. The crazy Indian went up to him.

More likely he'll be the victim of road rage after he smirks at somebody he just jumped in front of.
Probably it will be some leftwing asshole just like you.

I should really report you to the FBI for that. You're encourage people to murder Sandmann.
Oh...are you on a first name basis now with your FBI agent? The one that visited you?

Look, another leftard who endorses violence towards minors. Enoy the loss WaPo is about to take. You are as big a POS as Phillips and Pogo. Birds of a feather.......
Well that's an interesting post....talking about something I NEVER said at all. I guess CDCs can only survive on strawmen. View attachment 246901

Really moron? Can't even remember your own lies now can you? Claiming these innocent kids are bullies and all sorts of other insults. Go away little boy, you bother people.
Someone should inform Sandmann's lawyer of another person they can sue.

If the phony Indian veteran has gotten in the face of an adult and started his shit, he would have spent the evening at the proctologist's office having his drum extracted. Is that why he picked a child?
There were a hundred students there. If they wanted to get violent, as you suggest an adult would have, Phillips would have had no chance. Fortunately, folks are not as violent as you.

Why do you think that most adults would have suffered the abuse that the phony veteran was dishing out gladly?

Mr. Phillips didn't think that, that's why he decided to pester well behaved children instead of adults.

So you're saying the little shit sized up the old man and figured he could get away with that Smirk?

Tell us something we don't know.

no, the Phony Veteran came up to the child, Sandmann was just minding his own beeswax.

The Black Congressional Israelites had been hollering all kinds of filth at the Covington children for an hour, and Phillips decided to get in on the fun.
Yes, and then the WP interviewed Phillips and printed his story. How is that libelous on the part of the WP?

Forum List

Back