🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

If the phony Indian veteran has gotten in the face of an adult and started his shit, he would have spent the evening at the proctologist's office having his drum extracted. Is that why he picked a child?
There were a hundred students there. If they wanted to get violent, as you suggest an adult would have, Phillips would have had no chance. Fortunately, folks are not as violent as you.

Why do you think that most adults would have suffered the abuse that the phony veteran was dishing out gladly?

Mr. Phillips didn't think that, that's why he decided to pester well behaved children instead of adults.

So you're saying the little shit sized up the old man and figured he could get away with that Smirk?

Tell us something we don't know.

no, the Phony Veteran came up to the child, Sandmann was just minding his own beeswax.

The Black Congressional Israelites had been hollering all kinds of filth at the Covington children for an hour, and Phillips decided to get in on the fun.
Yes, and then the WP interviewed Phillips and printed his story. How is that libelous on the part of the WP?

It was libelous because they didn't check the facts even though they were readily available. Sandmann is a minor child, not a public figure, and you better be certain of the facts before you drag their reputations through the mud. Phillips is a well known bum, a man who pretends to be a combat veteran and all around shady character. Taking his word for it and putting a child at risk is a pretty vile tort.

It's very difficult to prove you have been "hurt" when you have a history of blackface.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg
Without a source, subtitles or explanations, your pic is worthless.

Here ya go. Lots more pics there too.
It says they were "from" Covington high school. That doesn't mean the Covington high school team is playing here. Notice the player's shirt says "University" at the bottom, so this obviously isn't a high school game. So if it wasn't a high school game, then how do we know the students in the photo were actually from Covington High School?

It also says they "goaded" black members of the opposite team. Probably all the team members were black, and what does "goaded" mean? Did they shout "your mother wears army boots?" Goading the opposite team is quite common in basket ball games.

Overall, this picture is bullshit. It would have been all over the internet if it was credible.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dayum, fucking moron, you sure do go out of your way to live up to that name, huh?

Fucking moron .... that says "Clark County," not Clark University.

1233796371590.gif

Here's Covington Catholic HIGH SCHOOL on George Rogers Clark HIGH SCHOOL's schedule....

Schedule - George Rogers Clark Cardinals 2012-13 Basketball (Winchester, KY)

Yes, that was a HIGH SCHOOL game and yes, they played them and yes, that photo is of Covington Catholic High School students wearing black face at their own game,...

.... and yes, that's how we know the students in that photo were actually from Convington Catholic High School.

Yet again (I've lost count), you once again prove for the forum you are, by far, the biggest fucking moron on this site.

It's very difficult to prove you have been "hurt" when you have a history of blackface.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg

It says they were "from" Covington high school. That doesn't mean the Covington high school team is playing here. Notice the player's shirt says "University" at the bottom, so this obviously isn't a high school game. So if it wasn't a high school game, then how do we know the students in the photo were actually from Covington High School?

It also says they "goaded" black members of the opposite team. Probably all the team members were black, and what does "goaded" mean? Did they shout "your mother wears army boots?" Goading the opposite team is quite common in basket ball games.

Overall, this picture is bullshit. It would have been all over the internet if it was credible.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dayum, fucking moron, you sure do go out of your way to live up to that name, huh?

1233796371590.gif

Here's Covington Catholic HIGH SCHOOL on George Rogers Clark HIGH SCHOOL's schedule....

Yes, that was a HIGH SCHOOL game and yes, they played them and yes, that photo is of Covington Catholic High School students wearing black face at their own game,...

.... and yes, that's how we know the students in that photo were actually from Convington Catholic High School.

Yet again (I've lost count), you once again prove for the forum you are, by far, the biggest fucking moron on this site.
"County" doesn't have an "I" in it. the last three letters are "ITY," and you can't read the rest.

You can't prove a thing you posted.

If the phony Indian veteran has gotten in the face of an adult and started his shit, he would have spent the evening at the proctologist's office having his drum extracted. Is that why he picked a child?
There were a hundred students there. If they wanted to get violent, as you suggest an adult would have, Phillips would have had no chance. Fortunately, folks are not as violent as you.

Why do you think that most adults would have suffered the abuse that the phony veteran was dishing out gladly?

Mr. Phillips didn't think that, that's why he decided to pester well behaved children instead of adults.

So you're saying the little shit sized up the old man and figured he could get away with that Smirk?

Tell us something we don't know.

no, the Phony Veteran came up to the child, Sandmann was just minding his own beeswax.

The Black Congressional Israelites had been hollering all kinds of filth at the Covington children for an hour, and Phillips decided to get in on the fun.
Yes, and then the WP interviewed Phillips and printed his story. How is that libelous on the part of the WP?
They printed Phillip's story as if it was the unvarnished truth, and they didn't bother to investigate or interview anything that contradicted his story.

DygfRcSXQAERAIn.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

"County" doesn't have an "I" in it. the last three letters are "ITY," and you can't read the rest.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, you actually double down on being a fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

There's also no 'U' in the middle of "university," yet you idiotically think it says "Clark University."

Oh, and and that's not an 'I' on his jersey .... it's an 'N'

And of course I proved it -- I posted a link to their schedule, showing Covington Catholic High School played George Rogers Clark HS in Clark County.

Best of all, I certainly don't need the forum's biggest fucking moron to acknowledge I proved what I posted after I just bitch-slapped you silly with your own fucking moronic self.

l.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, you actually double down on being a fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

There's also no 'U' in the middle of "university," yet you idiotically think it says "Clark University."

And of course I proved it -- I posted a link to their schedule, showing Covington Catholic High School played George Rogers Clark HS in Clark County.

Best of all, I certainly don't need the forum's biggest fucking moron to acknowledge I proved what I posted after I just bitch-slapped you silly with your own fucking moronic self.

l.gif
You didn't prove jack shit. You can bleat all day about what the Jersey says, but in the end it's a matter of opinion. You also didn't explain what the obviously biased article meant by "goaded." Did you post anything about the racial makeup of the opposing team? If they're all black, then it's pretty fucking stupid to claim that Covington students "goaded" the black players, isn't it?

You are the forum's biggest fucking moron, and you proved nothing. Without more information, the pic is worthless. It proves nothing, just as you always do.

BTW, dumbfuck, there is no 'U' in the MIDDLE of university. It's at the beginning.

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

l.gif
You didn't prove jack shit. You can bleat all day about what the Jersey says, but in the end it's a matter of opinion. You also didn't explain what the obviously biased article meant by "goaded." Did you post anything about the racial makeup of the opposing team? If they're all black, then it's pretty fucking stupid to claim that Covington students "goaded" the black players, isn't it?

You are the forum's biggest fucking moron, and you proved nothing. Without more information, the pic is worthless. It proves nothing, just as you always do.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, despite your hollow denials, that jersey reads, "Clark County," not "Clark University." Need more proof ... ?

... compare the uniform of the George Rogers Clark's player here ...

blackface-black-players.jpg

... with the uniform of the George Rogers Clark's player here ...

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

It's the same exact uniform, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Still think that reads, "Clark University," fucking moron?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I don't understand why you think that this 2012 photograph justifies Phony Veteran Nathan Phillips pestering of minor children or the Washington Post's character assassination of the same?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

l.gif

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, despite your hollow denials, that jersey reads, "Clark County," not "Clark University." Need more proof ... ?

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

Now prove the kids in the audience are from Covington High School.

Notice that all the players in your second photo are black.,

I don't understand why you think that this 2012 photograph justifies Phony Veteran Nathan Phillips pestering of minor children or the Washington Post's character assassination of the same?
This is my last post to you until you learn to reply to my posts based on what's in them -- not what you imagine I'm saying.

This is my last post to you until you learn to reply to my posts based on what's in them -- not what you imagine I'm saying.
He did respond to what was in your post, jackass.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

l.gif

LOLOLOL

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

I already proved you're a fucking moron....
Notice the player's shirt says "University" at the bottom, so this obviously isn't a high school game.
... isn't that enough?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

l.gif

LOLOLOL

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

Notice the player's shirt says "University" at the bottom, so this obviously isn't a high school game.
... isn't that enough?

You have a vivid imagination.

No, fucking moron, he didn't. My post said the player in that photo was wearing a jersey which read, "Clark County," not "Clark University," as you moronically thought....

His reply to that post was, "I don't understand why you think that this 2012 photograph justifies Phony Veteran Nathan Phillips pestering of minor children or the Washington Post's character assassination of the same," which I never said it does. So how on Earth do you delude your fucking moronic self into thinking he addressed my post when I never said what he asked of me? :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

l.gif

LOLOLOL

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

... isn't that enough?

No, really ... tell me again how this jersey reads, "Clark University."

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

So why should anyone consider a fucking moron like you thinking the Washington Post committed libel against Sandmann when you're provably a fucking moron and haven't actually read what the Washington Post actually printed?

No, fucking moron, he didn't. My post said the player in that photo was wearing a jersey which read, "Clark County," not "Clark University," as you moronically thought....

His reply to that post was, "I don't understand why you think that this 2012 photograph justifies Phony Veteran Nathan Phillips pestering of minor children or the Washington Post's character assassination of the same," which I never said it does. So how on Earth do you delude your fucking moronic self into thinking he addressed my post when I never said what he asked of me? :cuckoo:

You obviously believe the photo is somehow relevant to what happened to Nick Sandman 7 years later. Otherwise, why would you be going on and on about it? Look at the title of this thread. That's what is being discussed, not some fucking photo from 7 years ago.

LOLOLOL

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

... isn't that enough?

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

So why should anyone consider a fucking moron like you thinking the Washington Post committed libel against Sandmann when you're provably a fucking moron and haven't actually read what the Washington Post actually printed?
Nick's lawyer will do all the convincing. Tell us how innocent the Post is when it pays out an 8 figure judgement.

Your photo has no relevance to what happened to Sandmann. It's just another typical diversion by Faux, the lying fucking douchebag.

You obviously believe the photo is somehow relevant to what happened to Nick Sandman 7 years later. Otherwise, why would you be going on and on about it? Look at the title of this thread. That's what is being discussed, not some fucking photo from 7 years ago.
Fucking moron, I never said that photo has anything to do with Sandmann. I'm merely laughing my ass off at you for being such a fucking moron, you actually thought that uniform read, "university," as though there's a 'U' in the middle of the word, "university."

And why are you reminding me this thread is about Sandmann and not that photo -- when the only reason I talked about that photo was in response to YOU talking about that photo? Perhaps you should practice what you preach and not wander off about that photo if you don't want to talk about it?

As far as Sandmann's lawsuit, unless you've read what the Washington Post printed, you have nothing valid to say since you have no idea if the lawsuit is valid or not.

LOLOLOL

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

... isn't that enough?

1tIVXb.So.79.jpeg

Nick's lawyer will do all the convincing. Tell us how innocent the Post is when it pays out an 8 figure judgement.

Your photo has no relevance to what happened to Sandmann. It's just another typical diversion by Faux, the lying fucking douchebag.
LOLOL

Now you're counting your chickens? You really should wait until they hatch, ya fucking moron.

And how is that photo a diversion of mine when I was replying to YOU talking about it?? :lmao:

Fucking moron, I never said that photo has anything to do with Sandmann. I'm merely laughing my ass off at you for being such a fucking moron, you actually thought that uniform read, "university," as though there's a 'U' in the middle of the word, "university."

And why are you reminding me this thread is about Sandmann and not that photo -- when the only reason I talked about that photo was in response to YOU talking about that photo? Perhaps you should practice what you preach and not wander off about that photo if you don't want to talk about it?

As far as Sandmann's lawsuit, unless you've read what the Washington Post printed, you have nothing valid to say since you have no idea if the lawsuit is valid or not.
The photo was post in this thread, which is about Sandmann, so the person who posted believes it has something to do with Sandmann, and you chimed in to defend it. Therefore you imagine it has something to do with Sandman. On the other hand, since the leftwing media has thoroughly disgraced itself with piling in on one smear after another, no one is going to accept the photo without ironclad proof.

Forum List

Back