🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

That smug smile on his face warranted a slap. Fortunately the Native American simply beat his drum and didn't buy into the little punks rudeness.

Clearly the kid is trolling, trying to provoke something, and it didn't work.

The supreme irony is that the trolls on this message board have to sit here and pretend they don't know what trolling is. Because "muh team".

There is no evidence Sandman tried to provoke anything, you fucking moron. You just libeled Sandman again.

Sandman invaded the space of an older man with the arrogance of a spoiled child. Posting a lie does not erase the reality seen all across the nation.

Q. Why deny the truth?

A. You're dishonest and a jerk.
Again, you lie. The crazy old Indian invaded Sandmann's space. The crazy old Indian walked up to Sandmann, who was minding his own business.

You fucking TDS morons can't help lying.

Also, you have again libeled Sandmann. You can be sued for such actions.

For a morontroll who spends all his time plopping opinionation turds on message boards, you have an amusing attitude toward anybody else doing the same thing. What, does the earth revolve around your jelly-covered face or some shit?

Maybe you should be "sued for libel" for that bullshit thread about the trolley tracks. By the Democratic Party, by the city of Madison Wisconsin, by the trolley tracks, maybe even by the Ku Klux Klan.

The photo was post in this thread, which is about Sandmann, so the person who posted believes it has something to do with Sandmann, and you chimed in to defend it. Therefore you imagine it has something to do with Sandman. On the other hand, since the leftwing media has thoroughly disgraced itself with piling in on one smear after another, no one is going to accept the photo without ironclad proof.
Fucking moron, I chimed in to show everyone what a fucking moron you are. I said nothing in Defense of it. And you were very happy to talk about that picture until I pointed out it reads “Clark County,” not “Clark University.”

But g’head, tell everyone again how there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.”

That was fucking hysterical!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You unhealthy obsession with me only shows what a sick twisted freak you are. I never said there was a 'U' in the middle of university, turd. That's totally your imagination.
Fucking moron, you said the word was “university” even though there’s a ‘U’ clearly visible on his jersey in the middle of the word it’s printed on. So in order to think that reads, “university,” you would have to think there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.” <smh>

You'd also have to have your imaginary Clark University, a private research institution, have a bunch of basketball uniforms made that look amazingly like the Clark County uniform, field a team, and then drive down from Worcester Massachusetts to play a high school in Kentucky, because that's where they are.
You and Fuax are a match made in heaven. You're both constantly attacking straw men you have created. Try reading what people have actually said, and quit inventing things they said or believe.

DOOD.

You sat here and theorized a "Clark University". So I looked that up. And there is indeed a place called Clark University, and it's in Worcester Massachusetts. Which is kind of a trek from Kentucky and wouldn't be playing a high school no matter WHERE it was.

Hey, maybe they went there by trolley. Yeah that's the ticket.

Strawman??? You claimed the Washington Post published an article entitled, “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire

.... I’m still waiting for you to post a link to such a Washington Post article.

That’s not a strawman, that’s kicking you in the ass so hard, you need to change your diaper again.
I've already told you about 100 times that the article is behind a wall. Refer to Lin Wood's brief if you want proof:

Fucking moron, I didn’t challenge you to open the article... I challenged you to post a link to it. You don’t need a subscription to post a link. All you need is courage and truth on your side.

You clearly have neither; otherwise, you would have posted s link to a Washington Post article with that title.

:dance:
You can find the link yourself, asshole. Do you really need me to hold your hand?
LOLOL

Run, fucking moron! Run!! :scared1:

How can I find a link that doesn’t exist?
A link to the article doesn't exist? Lin Wood's brief says it's the third article WAPO published defaming Sandmann. I imagine even a dysfunctional retard like you could find that.

I tell you what, I already looked for the same thing. I couldn't find it either.
What reason have we to conclude it ever existed at all? I got nothin'.
On the other hand when have you ever seen a headline written like that in a legitimate publication above the level of David Pecker?

So now pawn and pogo claim a 7year old picture, which NONE of these kids are in, will prove their case? All about desperate. And still crickets on their proof of Sandman starting this. All your crying and whining doesn't change a thing. You lose. As usual.

So now pawn and pogo claim a 7year old picture, which NONE of these kids are in, will prove their case? All about desperate. And still crickets on their proof of Sandman starting this. All your crying and whining doesn't change a thing. You lose. As usual.

I didn't "claim" any such thing. I proved that that player's shirt cannot possibly say "Clark University".

Go learn how the fuck to read.

Who said that? You hallucinating again?

I didn't "claim" any such thing. I proved that that player's shirt cannot possibly say "Clark University".

Now you forget your own lies. Too funny. You've claimed for a month that Sandman was responsible for this. Put up or shut up. Now YOU go learn how the fuck to remember your own lies little girl.

All you've done is harp on a 7 year old photo having nothing to do with these kids and now deny it? Maybe YOU should stop hallucinating.

All you've done is harp on a 7 year old photo having nothing to do with these kids and now deny it? Maybe YOU should stop hallucinating.
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

The only thing I said about that photo is to show what a fucking moron bripat9643 is for asserting the jersey in that photo reads, Clark Univursity.

LOLOL

The only thing I said about that photo is to show what a fucking moron bripat9643 is for asserting the jersey in that photo reads, Clark Univursity.

No the deranged are people on the left attacking minors and threatening bodily harm. Typical leftist cowards.

LOLOL

No the deranged are people on the left attacking minors and threatening bodily harm. Typical leftist cowards.
LOLOL

Now you’re running away from your own post. What does that have to do with your delusional claim that I’m denying that photo has anything to do with Sandmann as though I ever said it does...?

Now you forget your own lies. Too funny. You've claimed for a month that Sandman was responsible for this. Put up or shut up. Now YOU go learn how the fuck to remember your own lies little girl.

DID I now.

Let's see a quote.

aaaand CUE crickets.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.

That smug smile on his face warranted a slap. Fortunately the Native American simply beat his drum and didn't buy into the little punks rudeness.

Clearly the kid is trolling, trying to provoke something, and it didn't work.

The supreme irony is that the trolls on this message board have to sit here and pretend they don't know what trolling is. Because "muh team".

There is no evidence Sandman tried to provoke anything, you fucking moron. You just libeled Sandman again.

Sandman invaded the space of an older man with the arrogance of a spoiled child. Posting a lie does not erase the reality seen all across the nation.

Q. Why deny the truth?

A. You're dishonest and a jerk.
Lol
Fuck face, That old piece of shit activist is the one who approached that kid.
Watch the video you sorry piece of shit... the whole video.
Here it it is you Fucking retard...
And he said It himself... He put himself in that position... Native American man confronted by teens speaks out - CNN Video

Revealed: Nathan Phillips’ Discharge Papers Released... And He Was AWOL a LOT

So you need to just shut the fuck up you fucking moron... fucking waste of oxygen

DID I now.

Let's see a quote.

aaaand CUE crickets.

And cue Pogo's lying. Running away now little girl? YOU claimed Sandman was at fault, now own up to it you coward. And cue the crickets. And your evidence? Cue more crickets.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Now you’re running away from your own post. What does that have to do with your delusional claim that I’m denying that photo has anything to do with Sandmann as though I ever said it does...?

You've been dismissed. Now STFU. Your photo whining is a straw man having zero to do with these kids. Dismissed.

DID I now.

Let's see a quote.

aaaand CUE crickets.

And cue Pogo's lying. Running away now little girl? YOU claimed Sandman was at fault, now own up to it you coward. And cue the crickets. And your evidence? Cue more crickets.

Sooooooo no answer. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Bupkis. Nil. The empty set. Fuckall. The Void. Sweet Fanny Adams.

Quelle surprise.

DID I now.

Let's see a quote.

aaaand CUE crickets.

Sooooooo no answer. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Bupkis. Nil. The empty set. Fuckall. The Void. Sweet Fanny Adams.

Quelle surprise.

You're right. You have still provided ZERO evidence of Sandman's guilt. You're done here loser. Then again, you're 0 for life at being right so off to ignore land with you. Better call WaPo. Their lawyers don't seem too confident of success.

DID I now.

Let's see a quote.

aaaand CUE crickets.

Quelle surprise.

You're right. You have still provided ZERO evidence of Sandman's guilt. You're done here loser. Then again, you're 0 for life at being right so off to ignore land with you. Better call WaPo. Their lawyers don't seem too confident of success.

You musta fell REAL hard off the turnip truck.

Roll tape.

So now pawn and pogo claim a 7year old picture, which NONE of these kids are in, will prove their case?

You've claimed for a month that Sandman was responsible for this.

And I said, "quote me". And I gave you a night and a day.

You came up empty. Bereft. Barren. Bankrupt. Bounced check. Dead end. Destitute. Fallow. Not a rhetorical penny to what shred remains of your name.

That means you lose.

Welcome to the big leagues, Hayseed.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You've been dismissed. Now STFU. Your photo whining is a straw man having zero to do with these kids. Dismissed.
You poor thing, you’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I never said that photo had anything to do with Sandmann. I said bripat9643 is a fucking moron for thinking that student’s jersey read Clark Univursity. Just like you’re a fucking moron for thinking I said anything else:

Forum List

Back