🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!
Crack the whip? Maybe he needs to whip that crack he’s been smoking.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nick Sandmann lawsuit against Washington Post dismissed by judge

$250 million Sandmann lawsuit against Washington Post dismissed by federal judge
Dismissed by another obama cockroach, but wait loser, it ain't over yet.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

$250 million Sandmann lawsuit against Washington Post dismissed by federal judge
Need a tissue, snowflake? Lol!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Not at all cockroach, we'll see what happens and your ilk will lie more.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No it's not. There are two more dismissals to come. I think Sandmann should sue his asshole father for starting this whole mess of lawsuits. Everyone would have forgotten about this entitled little asshole by now. Instead, his father continues to try to milk this incident for money, and fame.

I'm waiting for an Sandmann to file a suit to be proclaimed an "emancipated minor" so his father can't launch lawsuits on his behalf. The kid I saw interviewed on TV said he wishes he had never done this, that he had just walked away. His father is determined to press these suits, subjecting his minor son to more internet abuse and denigration, and deservedly so.

These lawsuits have no merit. They never did have any merit. And no court in the land will give this kid money. He's right. He should have just walked away.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Appointed by Jimmy Carter. The judgement will be appealed.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And dismissed a second time.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No it's not. There are two more dismissals to come. I think Sandmann should sue his asshole father for starting this whole mess of lawsuits. Everyone would have forgotten about this entitled little asshole by now. Instead, his father continues to try to milk this incident for money, and fame.

I'm waiting for an Sandmann to file a suit to be proclaimed an "emancipated minor" so his father can't launch lawsuits on his behalf. The kid I saw interviewed on TV said he wishes he had never done this, that he had just walked away. His father is determined to press these suits, subjecting his minor son to more internet abuse and denigration, and deservedly so.

These lawsuits have no merit. They never did have any merit. And no court in the land will give this kid money. He's right. He should have just walked away.

Fake news, liar.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

When are you going to stop lying? None of what you posted is even close to being true.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And dismissed a second time.
Eventually it will go to the SC, and it won't be dismissed there.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Need a wah-mbulance? Lol!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fake news, liar.

Every day the wingnuts get more and more desperate to be taken seriously. Lol!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fake news, liar.

Every day the wingnuts get more and more desperate to be taken seriously. Lol!

Right, Goebbels.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You should be hung as a traitor.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You should be hung as a traitor.
I’m already really well hung.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Another MAGA LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fake news, liar.

That's what you said the first time I posted that the suit would be dismissed. The father says they'll appeal. Let's wait and see what Nick has to say.

. Everyone would have forgotten about this entitled little asshole by now
A grown (but crazy) adult walk right up to a kid beating a drum in the kids face and you call the kid an "asshole.".

What an ugly bitch you are.

I saw a rude child disrespect an elder. I saw children being put in harm's way, by their adult chaperones, who had clearly lost control of their charges.

I've watched a group of rich, white, entitled parents, who sent their sons to march against women's rights, are now demanding millions of dollars in damages, because they're raising their children badly. And I see a 15 year old boy, who knows he acted badly, and wishes he'd just walked away.

A grown (but crazy) adult walk right up to a kid beating a drum in the kids face and you call the kid an "asshole.".

I saw a rude child disrespect an elder. I saw children being put in harm's way, by their adult chaperones, who had clearly lost control of their charges.

I've watched a group of rich, white, entitled parents, who sent their sons to march against women's rights, are now demanding millions of dollars in damages, because they're raising their children badly. And I see a 15 year old boy, who knows he acted badly, and wishes he'd just walked away.
The kid is entitled to his money. The supreme Court will rule in his favor. His blessed White Privilege should be respected over an Injun!

You are a coward and a liar and you know no such thing

The facts prove that the elder punk is a liar and fraud who deliberately sought out the confrontation

The kids did nothing rude.

Standing still and smiling is not rude.

None of those kids or their chaperones lost control

They have a right to march against abortion if they wish

No one can intelligently call it acting badly when one SMILES

This incident is on video which absolutely proves you are a liar

Forum List

Back