🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

The photo was post in this thread, which is about Sandmann, so the person who posted believes it has something to do with Sandmann, and you chimed in to defend it. Therefore you imagine it has something to do with Sandman. On the other hand, since the leftwing media has thoroughly disgraced itself with piling in on one smear after another, no one is going to accept the photo without ironclad proof.
Fucking moron, I chimed in to show everyone what a fucking moron you are. I said nothing in Defense of it. And you were very happy to talk about that picture until I pointed out it reads “Clark County,” not “Clark University.”

But g’head, tell everyone again how there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.”

That was fucking hysterical!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You unhealthy obsession with me only shows what a sick twisted freak you are. I never said there was a 'U' in the middle of university, turd. That's totally your imagination.
Fucking moron, you said the word was “university” even though there’s a ‘U’ clearly visible on his jersey in the middle of the word it’s printed on. So in order to think that reads, “university,” you would have to think there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.” <smh>
Then you're the one who claimed there was a 'U' in the middle. I never mentioned any 'U.'

Instead of imagining what I believe, try reading what I actually said.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, visible on his jersey.

YOU said that word is “university.” How can it be “university” unless there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of “university?”

No worries, I get it. I know exactly where your mistake was....

You think it’s spelled, ”univursity.”

Spare me this horseshit. You've created a straw man where your belief about what you see is identical to what I see. It's a matter of opinion

Now fuck off. I'm done arguing about this minutia.

You unhealthy obsession with me only shows what a sick twisted freak you are. I never said there was a 'U' in the middle of university, turd. That's totally your imagination.
Fucking moron, you said the word was “university” even though there’s a ‘U’ clearly visible on his jersey in the middle of the word it’s printed on. So in order to think that reads, “university,” you would have to think there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.” <smh>

You'd also have to have your imaginary Clark University, a private research institution, have a bunch of basketball uniforms made that look amazingly like the Clark County uniform, field a team, and then drive down from Worcester Massachusetts to play a high school in Kentucky, because that's where they are.
You and Fuax are a match made in heaven. You're both constantly attacking straw men you have created. Try reading what people have actually said, and quit inventing things they said or believe.
Strawman??? You claimed the Washington Post published an article entitled, “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire

.... I’m still waiting for you to post a link to such a Washington Post article.

That’s not a strawman, that’s kicking you in the ass so hard, you need to change your diaper again.
I've already told you about 100 times that the article is behind a wall. Refer to Lin Wood's brief if you want proof:

For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!
Fucking moron, I didn’t challenge you to open the article... I challenged you to post a link to it. You don’t need a subscription to post a link. All you need is courage and truth on your side.

You clearly have neither; otherwise, you would have posted s link to a Washington Post article with that title.

:dance:

Fucking moron, I chimed in to show everyone what a fucking moron you are. I said nothing in Defense of it. And you were very happy to talk about that picture until I pointed out it reads “Clark County,” not “Clark University.”

But g’head, tell everyone again how there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.”

That was fucking hysterical!

Then you're the one who claimed there was a 'U' in the middle. I never mentioned any 'U.'

LOLOL

YOU said that word is “university.” How can it be “university” unless there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of “university?”

Spare me this horseshit. You've created a straw man where your belief about what you see is identical to what I see. It's a matter of opinion

LOL

Fucking moron, Andrea Bocelli could see the ‘U’ on the uniform.

You'd also have to have your imaginary Clark University, a private research institution, have a bunch of basketball uniforms made that look amazingly like the Clark County uniform, field a team, and then drive down from Worcester Massachusetts to play a high school in Kentucky, because that's where they are.
You and Fuax are a match made in heaven. You're both constantly attacking straw men you have created. Try reading what people have actually said, and quit inventing things they said or believe.
Strawman??? You claimed the Washington Post published an article entitled, “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire

.... I’m still waiting for you to post a link to such a Washington Post article.

That’s not a strawman, that’s kicking you in the ass so hard, you need to change your diaper again.
I've already told you about 100 times that the article is behind a wall. Refer to Lin Wood's brief if you want proof:

Fucking moron, I didn’t challenge you to open the article... I challenged you to post a link to it. You don’t need a subscription to post a link. All you need is courage and truth on your side.

You clearly have neither; otherwise, you would have posted s link to a Washington Post article with that title.

You can find the link yourself, asshole. Do you really need me to hold your hand?

LOLOL

LOL

What part of "I'm done arguing about this minutia" didn't you understand, moron?

You can find the link yourself, asshole. Do you really need me to hold your hand?
LOLOL

Run, fucking moron! Run!! :scared1:

How can I find a link that doesn’t exist?

LOLOL

LOL

What part of "I'm done arguing about this minutia" didn't you understand, moron?
Who’s forcing you to continue posting about it? :dunno:

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

A link to the article doesn't exist? Lin Wood's brief says it's the third article WAPO published defaming Sandmann. I imagine even a dysfunctional retard like you could find that.

LOLOL

LOL

Why not just answer my question?

LOL

LOLOL

A link to the article doesn't exist? Lin Wood's brief says it's the third article WAPO published defaming Sandmann. I imagine even a dysfunctional retard like you could find that.
So your claim is it exists because Lin Wood said it does?

Great... then prove it. Post a link to that article.

LOL

LOLOL

If that were true, then you’d stop posting about how you’re done. Seems you’re not done if you keep posting about being done.

LOLOL

Sorry moron, you lose again. Lin Wood represented Richard Jewell. Want to be reminded how that went for the media? You won't like it, much like you'll be crying when Sandman gets a settlement for this. Since you seem to agree that Sandman is at fault, prove it or STFU.

LOLOL

Sorry moron, you lose again. Lin Wood represented Richard Jewell. Want to be reminded how that went for the media? You won't like it, much like you'll be crying when Sandman gets a settlement for this. Since you seem to agree that Sandman is at fault, prove it or STFU.
There’s nothing I need to prove. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

LOLOL

You're the one accusing Lin Wood of lying.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, you’re too retarded to recognize that lantern2814 challenged me to prove Sandmann is at fault when I didn’t make such an accusation. Let me edify you — Wood is not Sandmann.

That aside, YOU said...

Here's the headline of WAPO's third article on Sandmann:

The headline “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire.”​

That alone is false and defamatory.
.... so prove it. Post a link to a Washington Post article bearing that headline.....

G’head, I’ll wait...... :badgrin:

Fucking moron, you’re too retarded to recognize that lantern2814 challenged me to prove Sandmann is at fault when I didn’t make such an accusation. Let me edify you — Wood is not Sandmann.

That aside, YOU said...

.... so prove it. Post a link to a Washington Post article bearing that headline.....

Wait in vain, asshole. I'm not taking assignments from you.

That's what Lin Wood's brief says. That's good enough for me. I couldn't care less whether it satisfies you.

I also couldn't care less about your dispute with lantern2814. I'm sure it's just as tedious and infantile.

That aside, YOU said...

Wait in vain, asshole. I'm not taking assignments from you.

That's what Lin Wood's brief says. That's good enough for me. I couldn't care less whether it satisfies you.

I also couldn't care less about your dispute with lantern2814. I'm sure it's just as tedious and infantile.
LOLOL

Translation... you posted bullshit and you can’t prove it’s not bullshit.

$250 million? Bezos' will pay an extremely small fraction of that burying this kid's family in legal fees, and forget he spent it the next day.

They didn't mention that Smirk-Boi's "who me" revision is being handled by RunSwitch, a PR firm run by a Mitch McConnell adviser. An oversight I'm uh..... sure.
And has fuck all to do with anything.

Why does that matter, you ask?

When you're in the market for Astroturf, you want to know who the manufacturer is. You want to know that because it leads you to your next question, that being what do they have to gain from deployment of said Astroturf.

Yer welcome.

Forum List

Back