🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

Nor would I. But it's not necessary to, as I ALREADY TOLD YOU days ago, since all the relevant articles are QUOTED in the narrative of the suit. It's all freely available for anybody to find "evidence". I told you two hundred posts ago to go do that. And you CAN'T.
The suit quotes all kinds of stuff that is clearly defamatory

--- and yet, you can't find it.

Nor can anyone else.
Here's the headline of WAPO's third article on Sandmann:

The headline “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire.”​

That alone is false and defamatory.

Are you going to claim the headline is not a valid quote?

That line isn't even English.

WTF is a "marcher's accost"?
It's a typo, moron. I quoted exactly what it said. I don't know if Lin Wood made the mistake, or WAPO did. I presume the former. However, it makes little difference. You know exactly what was said. You aren't fooling anyone. The statement is defamatory.

It CAN'T be 'defamatory' if it's not even an English sentence, IDIOT.

And actually, while it looks like a typo it appears to be real, at least based on a pdf copy of what OKTexas linked for me. Of course a pdf isn't the original but if it is faithful to the original, then it has no meaning. If it isn't faithful, then it doesn't say whatever that tried to say.

Personally I doubt it's real. Professional newspapers have proofreaders who would have jumped all over this shit in their sleep. Any good lawyer should too. In fact that's part of what I do IRL.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

That smug smile on his face warranted a slap. Fortunately the Native American simply beat his drum and didn't buy into the little punks rudeness.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.

That smug smile on his face warranted a slap. Fortunately the Native American simply beat his drum and didn't buy into the little punks rudeness.

Clearly the kid is trolling, trying to provoke something, and it didn't work.

The supreme irony is that the trolls on this message board have to sit here and pretend they don't know what trolling is. Because "muh team".

Nor can anyone else.

That line isn't even English.

WTF is a "marcher's accost"?
It's a typo, moron. I quoted exactly what it said. I don't know if Lin Wood made the mistake, or WAPO did. I presume the former. However, it makes little difference. You know exactly what was said. You aren't fooling anyone. The statement is defamatory.

It CAN'T be 'defamatory' if it's not even an English sentence, IDIOT.

Only a brain dead USMB moron believes you can win an argument by pointing out a typo.

And actually, while it looks like a typo it appears to be real, at least based on a pdf copy of what OKTexas linked for me. Of course a pdf isn't the original but if it is faithful to the original, then it has no meaning. If it isn't faithful, then it doesn't say whatever that tried to say.

Personally I doubt it's real. Professional newspapers have proofreaders who would have jumped all over this shit in their sleep. Any good lawyer should too. In fact that's part of what I do IRL.

No wonder you're so anal retentive about typos. Normal adults aren't.

Lawsuit in link.

The supreme irony is that the trolls on this message board have to sit here and pretend they don't know what trolling is. Because "muh team".
There is no evidence Sandman tried to provoke anything, you fucking moron. You just libeled Sandman again.

Fucking moron, I never said that photo has anything to do with Sandmann. I'm merely laughing my ass off at you for being such a fucking moron, you actually thought that uniform read, "university," as though there's a 'U' in the middle of the word, "university."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And why are you reminding me this thread is about Sandmann and not that photo -- when the only reason I talked about that photo was in response to YOU talking about that photo? Perhaps you should practice what you preach and not wander off about that photo if you don't want to talk about it?

As far as Sandmann's lawsuit, unless you've read what the Washington Post printed, you have nothing valid to say since you have no idea if the lawsuit is valid or not.
The photo was post in this thread, which is about Sandmann, so the person who posted believes it has something to do with Sandmann, and you chimed in to defend it. Therefore you imagine it has something to do with Sandman. On the other hand, since the leftwing media has thoroughly disgraced itself with piling in on one smear after another, no one is going to accept the photo without ironclad proof.
Fucking moron, I chimed in to show everyone what a fucking moron you are. I said nothing in Defense of it. And you were very happy to talk about that picture until I pointed out it reads “Clark County,” not “Clark University.”

But g’head, tell everyone again how there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.”

That was fucking hysterical!

You GIF over usage spells huge insecurity.

Jo
Your inability to spell a 4 letter word reveals even more about you. Meanwhile, images are here for our disposal to accentuate thoughts which would normally be restricted to written words only.

Yes well if all you have is the android complaint then I suspect you are as weak as you appear. I have noticed that you avoid direct debate in favor of ankle biting and of course you too are subject to the occasional post of a spelling error which most people are too grown up to bother with. You are a true lefty...exploit whatever you can exploit and avoid real issues...much better to ankle bite.

Images here are for are amusement and use, that's true. Food is for our consumption that is also true. Yet there are those that are morbidly obese as those that are merely well fed.

JO
LOLOL

In typical conservative fashion, a rightard ^^^ shirks personal responsibility and refuses to accept the blame for what he typed. :lol:

No, fucking moron, he didn't. My post said the player in that photo was wearing a jersey which read, "Clark County," not "Clark University," as you moronically thought....

His reply to that post was, "I don't understand why you think that this 2012 photograph justifies Phony Veteran Nathan Phillips pestering of minor children or the Washington Post's character assassination of the same," which I never said it does. So how on Earth do you delude your fucking moronic self into thinking he addressed my post when I never said what he asked of me? :cuckoo:

You obviously believe the photo is somehow relevant to what happened to Nick Sandman 7 years later. Otherwise, why would you be going on and on about it? Look at the title of this thread. That's what is being discussed, not some fucking photo from 7 years ago.
Fucking moron, I never said that photo has anything to do with Sandmann. I'm merely laughing my ass off at you for being such a fucking moron, you actually thought that uniform read, "university," as though there's a 'U' in the middle of the word, "university."

And why are you reminding me this thread is about Sandmann and not that photo -- when the only reason I talked about that photo was in response to YOU talking about that photo? Perhaps you should practice what you preach and not wander off about that photo if you don't want to talk about it?

As far as Sandmann's lawsuit, unless you've read what the Washington Post printed, you have nothing valid to say since you have no idea if the lawsuit is valid or not.
The photo was post in this thread, which is about Sandmann, so the person who posted believes it has something to do with Sandmann, and you chimed in to defend it. Therefore you imagine it has something to do with Sandman. On the other hand, since the leftwing media has thoroughly disgraced itself with piling in on one smear after another, no one is going to accept the photo without ironclad proof.
Fucking moron, I chimed in to show everyone what a fucking moron you are. I said nothing in Defense of it. And you were very happy to talk about that picture until I pointed out it reads “Clark County,” not “Clark University.”

But g’head, tell everyone again how there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.”

You unhealthy obsession with me only shows what a sick twisted freak you are. I never said there was a 'U' in the middle of university, turd. That's totally your imagination.
Fucking moron, you said the word was “university” even though there’s a ‘U’ clearly visible on his jersey in the middle of the word it’s printed on. So in order to think that reads, “university,” you would have to think there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.” <smh>

Lawsuit in link.

There is no evidence Sandman tried to provoke anything, you fucking moron. You just libeled Sandman again.

Gotcher "libel" right here, Fingerfuck.

5adc1a29-dfc7-4eaf-9093-b3b8c3c207c2-VPC_COVINGTON_HS_TIMELINE_cj.jpg

You did that only because you know no one on the right would pay for WAPO's shit so they don't have access to the evidence.

Nor would I. But it's not necessary to, as I ALREADY TOLD YOU days ago, since all the relevant articles are QUOTED in the narrative of the suit. It's all freely available for anybody to find "evidence". I told you two hundred posts ago to go do that. And you CAN'T.

Nor can anyone else.

Great, try posting a link to a Washington Post article with that headline

You did that only because you know no one on the right would pay for WAPO's shit so they don't have access to the evidence.

Nor can anyone else.

Great, try posting a link to a Washington Post article with that headline

Or for that matter let him post any use of the word "accost" as a noun.

You obviously believe the photo is somehow relevant to what happened to Nick Sandman 7 years later. Otherwise, why would you be going on and on about it? Look at the title of this thread. That's what is being discussed, not some fucking photo from 7 years ago.

You unhealthy obsession with me only shows what a sick twisted freak you are. I never said there was a 'U' in the middle of university, turd. That's totally your imagination.
Fucking moron, you said the word was “university” even though there’s a ‘U’ clearly visible on his jersey in the middle of the word it’s printed on. So in order to think that reads, “university,” you would have to think there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, “university.” <smh>

You'd also have to have your imaginary Clark University, a private research institution, have a bunch of basketball uniforms made that look amazingly like the Clark County uniform, field a team, and then drive down from Worcester Massachusetts to play a high school in Kentucky, because that's where they are.

Hit the Washington Compost for its lies, it's slanders and its raving partisanship and hit them hard, hit them long and hit them everywhere.

Then you're the one who claimed there was a 'U' in the middle. I never mentioned any 'U.'

Instead of imagining what I believe, try reading what I actually said.

You'd also have to have your imaginary Clark University, a private research institution, have a bunch of basketball uniforms made that look amazingly like the Clark County uniform, field a team, and then drive down from Worcester Massachusetts to play a high school in Kentucky, because that's where they are.
You and Fuax are a match made in heaven. You're both constantly attacking straw men you have created. Try reading what people have actually said, and quit inventing things they said or believe.

Lawsuit in link.

Sandman invaded the space of an older man with the arrogance of a spoiled child. Posting a lie does not erase the reality seen all across the nation.

Q. Why deny the truth?

A. You're dishonest and a jerk.

Then you're the one who claimed there was a 'U' in the middle. I never mentioned any 'U.'

Instead of imagining what I believe, try reading what I actually said.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of the word, visible on his jersey.

YOU said that word is “university.” How can it be “university” unless there’s a ‘U’ in the middle of “university?”

No worries, I get it. I know exactly where your mistake was....

You think it’s spelled, ”univursity.”

You and Fuax are a match made in heaven. You're both constantly attacking straw men you have created. Try reading what people have actually said, and quit inventing things they said or believe.
Strawman??? You claimed the Washington Post published an article entitled, “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire

.... I’m still waiting for you to post a link to such a Washington Post article.

That’s not a strawman, that’s kicking you in the ass so hard, you need to change your diaper again.

Lawsuit in link.

Sandman invaded the space of an older man with the arrogance of a spoiled child. Posting a lie does not erase the reality seen all across the nation.

Q. Why deny the truth?

A. You're dishonest and a jerk.
Again, you lie. The crazy old Indian invaded Sandmann's space. The crazy old Indian walked up to Sandmann, who was minding his own business.

You fucking TDS morons can't help lying.

Also, you have again libeled Sandmann. You can be sued for such actions.

Strawman??? You claimed the Washington Post published an article entitled, “Marcher’s accost by boys in MAGA caps draws ire

.... I’m still waiting for you to post a link to such a Washington Post article.

That’s not a strawman, that’s kicking you in the ass so hard, you need to change your diaper again.
I've already told you about 100 times that the article is behind a wall. Refer to Lin Wood's brief if you want proof:

Forum List

Back