Lawyers Twitter Rant on Police Brutality goes viral

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This 40-tweet story explains how black kids are treated by America’s criminal justice system

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.11-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.18-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.34-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.43-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.53-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.58-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.05-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.10-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.16-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.55.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.33-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.45-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.55-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.01-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.06-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.22-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.27-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.33-PM.png

Blah blah blah.

As a prosecutor I would ask this.

Sir....your evidence is a picture....sent to you by the clients mom....after the fact....of some marks on a road.

How do we know those are the same marks....and not just a photo of an unrelated area of the road?

Seriously....you guys will take the bait on ANYTHING.

By the way....if....BIG IF....those are the actual marks....do you know how fast you would need to be going on that small residential street to cause skid marks from simply swerving to avoid a cat??? That alone is nearly proof of reckless driving itself.

What idiots.

But yes....let's believe a fucking lawyer and a picture that may or may not be real....sent to him by his clients mama.

Blah blah blah.

Sir....your evidence is a picture....sent to you by the clients mom....after the fact....of some marks on a road.

How do we know those are the same marks....and not just a photo of an unrelated area of the road?

By the way....if....BIG IF....those are the actual marks....do you know how fast you would need to be going on that small residential street to cause skid marks from simply swerving to avoid a cat??? That alone is nearly proof of reckless driving itself.

What idiots.

But yes....let's believe a fucking lawyer and a picture that may or may not be real....sent to him by his clients mama.

So you think that the mother went to the scene of the incident and took a picture of other skid marks on that same stretch of road in order to falsify evidence and she managed to fool the Judge and the cop who apparently had no idea that was the area of the incident?

Maybe the mother used that stuff the Road Runner uses from Acme to paint on realistic looking skid marks

I do expect to see the story of the cop losing his job for lying.

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

WATCH: Deputy Fired, Arrested for Stealing Tape - ABC Columbia

Police Chief Magazine - View Article

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.

Hey so are you saying the mother faked the photo and took it of another area and the cop didnt know that? What are you saying? The photo wasnt real?

Blah blah blah.

What idiots.

So you think that the mother went to the scene of the incident and took a picture of other skid marks on that same stretch of road in order to falsify evidence and she managed to fool the Judge and the cop who apparently had no idea that was the area of the incident?

Maybe the mother used that stuff the Road Runner uses from Acme to paint on realistic looking skid marks

No. I'm saying:

1. That's a generic road. Could be anywhere.

2. LOOK AT THE MARKS MORON.....They get closer together as they go. Unless he was driving 2 motorcycles......he must be driving one of those new cars whose axle causes the wheels to get closer to each other as they skid haha!!! Whatever those marks are....they aren't skid marks from a car on a steel axle.

You've posted some dumb shit. Now maybe you can show me one of those fancy cars whose wheels get closer to each as it slows....other despite the steel axle holding them in place.

Hey so are you saying the mother faked the photo and took it of another area and the cop didnt know that? What are you saying? The photo wasnt real?

How do you know it's legit?

Blah blah blah.

What idiots.

No. I'm saying:

1. That's a generic road. Could be anywhere.

2. LOOK AT THE MARKS MORON.....They get closer together as they go. Unless he was driving 2 motorcycles......he must be driving one of those new cars whose axle causes the wheels to get closer to each other as they skid haha!!! Whatever those marks are....they aren't skid marks from a car on a steel axle.

You've posted some dumb shit. Now maybe you can show me one of those fancy cars whose wheels get closer to each as it slows....other despite the steel axle holding them in place.

View attachment 65607

So the cop didnt realize this and the mother pulled the con of a lifetime?

The skid marks in that photo....shows the wheels moving closer to each other. What car has wheels on a steel axle that causes the wheels to move significantly closer to each other as the car skids?

Your honor....those skids were not cause by the clients car hahabababa!!!!!
images-2.jpeg

The judge looked at the photo then the cop said "IDK" and let them go? That sounds like the scene from an Adam Sandler movie

Show me a car whose tires move closer together on the axle as it skids hahahaba!!!!! What a loser.

2016-03-02-15-22-47--124084488.jpeg

Forum List

Back