Lawyers Twitter Rant on Police Brutality goes viral

I wonder how many different subjects Bux will manage to bring up to avoid addressing the cop lying about 360 circles in the street? I'm guessing he has like 14 more up his sleeve

Will Bux next talk about the structural integrity of the sidewalk? The distance the mailbox is from the street cant be to code?

I wonder how many different subjects Bux will manage to bring up to avoid addressing the cop lying about 360 circles in the street? I'm guessing he has like 14 more up his sleeve

Hey moron....there's no proof he lied. THOSE AREN'T THE SKID MARKS.

There's no lie. Those aren't the marks. It's not possible for them to be.

Tires don't move closer together in a skid.

And....even if they did...look at the skid on the right. It ends up about 2-3 feet from that mailbox. Which would mean about 6 feet of 2,000 pound car would be to the left. ON TOP of that mailbox.

What a moron. This is yalls problem. You're so gullible you believe anything.

ClosedCaption are you going to admit those marks are NOT from the clients skid??

The width of those tire marks don't look consistent..

Do they look like 360s? Because thats what the cop said
No. But I don't think those marks belong to one car. I think the whole thing is a bunch of bullshit.

Oh, ok...because the cop said clear 360 circles and then dropped it when the photo was shown. Good to know.

You have no clue how shit works. The cop didn't drop shit....the DA did. He probably didn't even know the case was dropped. The DA handles murders and rapes and robberies. They don't have time to go to trial over traffic tickets. It's why a jury trial for a ticket is almost guaranteed to be dropped.

The DA hears someone lawyers up over a simple traffic ticket??? Psssh. Yeah. Dismissed. Priorities. No time to worry with it.

This lawyer just brainwashed you fucking idiots and how easily you deep throated his nonsense hahaha!!!

No. But I don't think those marks belong to one car. I think the whole thing is a bunch of bullshit.

Oh, ok...because the cop said clear 360 circles and then dropped it when the photo was shown. Good to know.
Those are NOT the kids car marks. Car axles don't change width on a whim, CC.
Don't believe everything you see on the interwebz, CC.

Well lets consider what happened

1. Cop said something happened and had no evidence for it
2. Counter evidence was supplied and cop had no rebuttal
3. Judge looked at evidence and determined no case.

So yeah, maybe he was telling the truth but the problem is that he didnt have any proof and didnt fight the proof provided. Which is not the actions of someone who is telling the truth but as con men like to say "Anything is possible"

There's no lie. Those aren't the marks. It's not possible for them to be.

Tires don't move closer together in a skid.

And....even if they did...look at the skid on the right. It ends up about 2-3 feet from that mailbox. Which would mean about 6 feet of 2,000 pound car would be to the left. ON TOP of that mailbox.

What a moron. This is yalls problem. You're so gullible you believe anything.

ClosedCaption are you going to admit those marks are NOT from the clients skid??
I didn't even notice that. Must have hauled balls to get that new mailbox up :lol:

Car axles arent the subject. There are no 360 circles. Even if you had a point that wont make skid marks in 360 circles show up. Sorry.

Well lets consider what happened

1. Cop said something happened and had no evidence for it
2. Counter evidence was supplied and cop had no rebuttal
3. Judge looked at evidence and determined no case.

So yeah, maybe he was telling the truth but the problem is that he didnt have any proof and didnt fight the proof provided. Which is not the actions of someone who is telling the truth but as con men like to say "Anything is possible"

HAHAHAHA!!!! YOU'RE SO PATHETIC!!!!!

1. Evidence wasn't needed....it didn't go to trial.
2. No counter evidence was shown. THOSE AREN'T HIS MARKS.
3. Judge never saw it....it didn't go to trial.

You have no clue how shit works. The cop didn't drop shit....the DA did. He probably didn't even know the case was dropped. The DA handles murders and rapes and robberies. They don't have time to go to trial over traffic tickets. It's why a jury trial for a ticket is almost guaranteed to be dropped.

The DA hears someone lawyers up over a simple traffic ticket??? Psssh. Yeah. Dismissed. Priorities. No time to worry with it.

This lawyer just brainwashed you fucking idiots and how easily you deep throated his nonsense hahaha!!!

If they didnt have time to go over traffic tickets then what were they doing there for traffic tickets?

Nevermind, when you see those 360 circles let me know.

Car axles arent the subject. There are no 360 circles. Even if you had a point that wont make skid marks in 360 circles show up. Sorry.

In that picture no.....but then again....those aren't the defendants skids.

English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

Cops lie and then you get punished with lawyer and court fees and they walk without repercussion. Just like there should be laws against people who falsely accuse of rape there should be laws against cops being able to accuse you of anything and cost you in the end

If they didnt have time to go over traffic tickets then what were they doing there for traffic tickets?

Nevermind, when you see those 360 circles let me know.

Because when you request a jury trial....the DA handles it. The DA like all American courts are back logged with real crimes like murder and rape and robberie.

So....if you're willing to pay $1000 to a lawyer to beat a $300 traffic ticket....the DA calls the defense lawyer (who probably was a law school buddy or eats lunch with him)....laughs...asks how the wife and kids are....and it gets dropped.

ClosedCaption....you've posted some failures of thread before.

But this very well may take the cake. Total absolute failure.

Cops lie and then you get punished with lawyer and court fees and they walk without repercussion. Just like there should be laws against people who falsely accuse of rape there should be laws against cops being able to accuse you of anything and cost you in the end

Hahahaha.....run Forrest run!!!!!

You moron. You failed this thread worse than a Jeb Bush speech.

Tires overlapping hahaha!!! You clown you!!

Bux strategy seems to be to troll a thread with haha's as if that is the point

knee_slap__5_min_sketch_no__5_by_leatricee-d4ivjr5.png

Forum List

Back