Lawyers Twitter Rant on Police Brutality goes viral

Tires don't get closer on the axle in a skid
images-4.jpeg

Those tires dont form a 360 circle either. Only one person made that claim...too bad they were lying

Bux strategy seems to be to troll a thread with haha's as if that is the point

knee_slap__5_min_sketch_no__5_by_leatricee-d4ivjr5.png

I'm trolling this thread with clear FACTS.

I'm handing you your ass in this thread dude. You should pull a Goose and eject eject eject!!!!
2016-03-02-16-03-55--1791815875.jpeg

Those tires dont form a 360 circle either. Only one person made that claim...too bad they were lying

No....NO NONE claimed THOSE skids were 360. Because THAT image is NOT of the skids. That image isn't of a 1 car skid. It can't be.

UNLESS.....1 car skidded and made 1 of those....then TURNED AROUND AND came back again to make a 2nd skid????? But that would require a car to skid....turn around....then skid again!!!

Um....wait a minute....

Except the fact that there are no 360 circles that the cop claimed was there.

Do cops document evidence anymore? I guess not...a story is good enough

No....NO NONE claimed THOSE skids were 360. Because THAT image is NOT of the skids. That image isn't of a 1 car skid. It can't be.

UNLESS.....1 car skidded and made 1 of those....then TURNED AROUND AND came back again to make a 2nd skid????? But that would require a car to skid....do a 360....then skid again!!!

Um....wait a minute....

Concentrate....Then where are the 360 circles the cop said was at the scene? Did he forget to document it and should be believed because you're trolling hard?

UNLESS.....1 car skidded and made 1 of those....then TURNED AROUND AND came back again to make a 2nd skid????? But that would require a car to skid....do a 360....then skid again!!!

Um....wait a minute....

Concentrate....Then where are the 360 circles the cop said was at the scene? Did he forget to document it and should be believed because you're trolling hard?

No. Because cops almost never do an evidence file for a simple traffic ticket. They don't take photos of the stop sign you run. I wrote tickets a few times to teens doing donuts in parking lots. I never took photos because our evidence room would've been pissed at me for logging extra evidence on a silly traffic ticket.

If no one is hurt and it's not a DUI....there's usually little more than the ticket and testimony.

But....you're finally admitting that while we can't prove if the cop is lying or not....WE CAN absolutely prove that the lawyer and mom are clearly lying right???

Is the cop lying? Maybe...maybe not. Not enough evidence.

Is mom and the lawyer lying??? Clearly...with their own false evidence.

ClosedCaption.....

Did 1 car make this skid??

View attachment 65622

Why? That has nothing to do with the case. Do you see 360 circles there? If not, then where is the cops evidence?

Wait....the ENTIRE thread and premise was THIS PHOTO. The lawyers entire rant was caused by THIS PHOTO. The "money shot" he said.

NOW you say THIS PHOTO ....."has nothing to do with this case"???

Oh man...this keeps getting better!!

I wish I could do a poll.

Has any USMB member had their ass handed to them as thoroughly as ClosedCaption did in this one??

I mean it's getting to the point of me being embarrassed for him. I've been wrong from time to time. We all do it.

BUT THIS BAD???? Wow.

No. Because cops almost never do an evidence file for a simple traffic ticket.

but he claimed that it showed clear evidence in the report but forgot to document it? Well, since you dont see the circles either I guess we're on the same page here

ClosedCaption I'm gonna be nice. We all make mistakes and are wrong time to time.

I'm offering you an out.

I'll end this if you want to simply cede and admit you were mistaken. And it goes away.

ClosedCaption.....

View attachment 65622

Why? That has nothing to do with the case. Do you see 360 circles there? If not, then where is the cops evidence?

Wait....the ENTIRE thread and premise was THIS PHOTO. The lawyers entire rant was caused by THIS PHOTO. The "money shot" he said.

Your question has nothing to do with the case. In your fervor to cover the lie you're starting to lose it. It could've been 17 cars....but there is no 360 circles like the cop claimed but "forgot" to document.

No. Because cops almost never do an evidence file for a simple traffic ticket.

but he claimed that it showed clear evidence in the report but forgot to document it? Well, since you dont see the circles either I guess we're on the same page here

Um yeah....for minor offenses cops often don't do an entire case file or log evidence in the evidence room. Like littering. You toss something....the cops write you a ticket....they almost never photograph the litter and log evidence. It's just a ticket.

When Bux noticed the scene didnt look anything like what the cop claimed then he starts to talk about how many cars had ever drove down that street and other important things that have nothing to do with with what the cop claimed *wink wink*

ClosedCaption.....

View attachment 65622

Your question has nothing to do with the case. In your fervor to cover the lie you're starting to lose it. It could've been 17 cars....but there is no 360 circles like the cop claimed but "forgot" to document.

But the entire premise is THAT photo....which I've proven is NOT relevant to this case.

That photo wasn't taken by the cop...wasn't analyzed by the cop...and doesn't show the scene of the incident the cop saw....because THOSE aren't the clients skid marks.

The dumb bitch and layered tried to paint the cop as a liar....and in doing so....proved themselves to be lying.

By the way....I copied that Twitter rant and am emailing it to a law enforcement contact I know in that state and requested they send it to that states legal BAR to get that lawyer disciplined for an obvious lie.

When Bux noticed the scene didnt look anything like what the cop claimed then he starts to talk about how many cars had ever drove down that street and other important things that have nothing to do with with what the cop claimed *wink wink*

Yeah. It didn't. I can take a picture of a random road too and it wouldn't look like what that cop described. Becsuse that pic wouldnt be of the scene. Point?

I'm bumping this shit forever. ClosedCaption got his ass handed to him as badly as anyone on USMB ever has.

Forum List

Back