Le Pen's French right wing Party poised to win!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Another indication the world is turning away from Leftist Woke-ism and returning Conservatives to power. :113:

Another indication the world is turning away from Leftist Woke-ism and returning Conservatives to power. :113:

I will believe it when I see it. That being said France does have one thing right.....thier voting procedures.

What's a Stalinist?

Congrats on that 33%. The centrists and leftists have the other 67%. Nice "win", dummy.

I hope it's not too little too late.

Bit worried by the UK situation where the loonies will be in charge by this time next week .

Not that the Conservartives were the brightest bunch of kids .

Europe seems to be slowly coming to its senses. It would be nice to see NATO go back to the way it was when they were strong. MAGA

Yes, Europe seems to behave in a more rational way these days thanks God!

but NATO......NATO should go the way of the Dodo bird, in other words disappear!

Forum List

Back