Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

It shows Rittenhouse (square) shooting Rosenbaum (circle) in the back as Rosenbaum was face down on the ground.

View attachment 562367

Watch the actual video chubs

Rosenbaum chased Kyle, threw his bag from the mental ward at him, continues to chase him trying to corner him and the guy is a SEX OFFENDER for previously abusing kids. Kyle took out the trash

5tmcku.jpg

Does the drone video show Kyle kneeling in the street spraying bullets? There are a couple of still shots.
Here's kyle getting up

Notice how fast he makes his checks.

Dude 1 has his hands up backs away - Kyle doesn't shoot

Gayge has gun pointed at Kyle - gets Bicep vaproized

That isn't "spraying bullets everywhere" that is firing while getting up into a defensive position AND still only taking our threats

Watch the actual video chubs

Rosenbaum chased Kyle, threw his bag from the mental ward at him, continues to chase him trying to corner him and the guy is a SEX OFFENDER for previously abusing kids. Kyle took out the trash

5tmcku.jpg

I posted a screen capture from that very video.

Rittenhouse shot him in the back while he was face down and no longer a threat...

screenshot_20211109-234842_samsung-internet-2-jpg.562367

The prosecution crashed and burned. They didn’t prove anything, much less “beyond reasonable doubt”.

The only question is whether or not there are woke BLM idiots on the jury who are disconnected from reality.
It is also possible that the jurors will be identified through cell phone photos and threatened.

LOL

It's from the same drone video you posted. I posted a screen capture which doesn't matter which news media put it online.

Again I laugh at your desperation.
And you think your screen capture tells more of a story than the whole video?

Did you go to the same law school as the Fat DA

Who's chasing who in the video? Can you answer that?

And if Kyle shot him in the back he can't have an exit wound in his back can he idiot

Really? Cause it seems the medical examiner and autopsy agree with me, the defense and Kyle

Laugh at that Chubs

LOL
LOL

Now I'm laughing because you either didn't read your own link or you didn't understand it...

The shot to the back and head occurred when he was more horizontal to the ground.

... and let's not forget -- you tried to say that could have been an exit wound.

And you think your screen capture tells more of a story than the whole video?

Did you go to the same law school as the Fat DA

Who's chasing who in the video? Can you answer that?

And if Kyle shot him in the back he can't have an exit wound in his back can he idiot
The screen shot shows what I've been saying all along... Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum in the back while Rosenbaum was face down.

LOL

Now I'm laughing because you either didn't read your own link or you didn't understand it...

The shot to the back and head occurred when he was more horizontal to the ground.

... and let's not forget -- you tried to say that could have been an exit wound.
Obviously you didn't

Horizontal as in lunging like a bull charging in, NOT TRIPPED

And it could be an exit wound if the bullet to the chest happened as his chest was front coming down

Fourth shot most likely was the one that grazed his head as Kyle spun around and ran behind the car

Not like you posses any critical thinking to figure that out eh Chubs

The screen shot shows what I've been saying all along... Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum in the back while Rosenbaum was face down.
So again you didn't watch the video

You can't answer who was chasing who (it was Rosenbaum chasing Kyle)

And you don't know what an exit wounds relevance is

At this point you should just donate your brain to science, clearly you don't need it

Obviously you didn't

Horizontal as in lunging like a bull charging in, NOT TRIPPED

And it could be an exit wound if the bullet to the chest happened as his chest was front coming down

Fourth shot most likely was the one that grazed his head as Kyle spun around and ran behind the car

Not like you posses any critical thinking to figure that out eh Chubs
LOLOL

Show where the medical examiner ever said he was shot in the chest......

Your desperation is hysterical.

So again you didn't watch the video

You can't answer who was chasing who (it was Rosenbaum chasing Kyle)

And you don't know what an exit wounds relevance is

At this point you should just donate your brain to science, clearly you don't need it
It matters not that Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse shot him in the back. That's excessive force more than the law allows for self-defense.

LOLOL

Show where the medical examiner ever said he was shot in the chest......

Your desperation is hysterical.
“We’re not saying he was turned and shot in the back correct?” asked Richards. “That’s correct,” said Kelley.

Richards asked Kelley whether the “position of lunging would put you in a horizontal position,” and Kelley said, “Correct.”

The second to the fourth shot occurred in less than a second.

He said the head wound “would be” consistent with the defense attorney, in Richards’ words, “turning like a bull and diving.”

Happy now dumbass. Your argument is vaporized like Gayge's Bicep

LOL

It matters not that Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse shot him in the back. That's excessive force more than the law allows for self-defense.
And yet, you are the only one to have noticed. It never came up at trial and was never the subject of ME testimony. Have you informed the district attorney?

Forum List

Back