Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

“We’re not saying he was turned and shot in the back correct?” asked Richards. “That’s correct,” said Kelley.

Richards asked Kelley whether the “position of lunging would put you in a horizontal position,” and Kelley said, “Correct.”

The second to the fourth shot occurred in less than a second.

He said the head wound “would be” consistent with the defense attorney, in Richards’ words, “turning like a bull and diving.”

Happy now dumbass. Your argument is vaporized like Gayge's Bicep

LOL
“We’re not saying he was turned and shot in the back correct?” asked Richards. “That’s correct,” said Kelley.

LOL

You're cracking me up. That's right, Rosenbaum wasn't turned and shot in the back. He was face down and shot in the back. He never turned.

You're not very bright as YOU keep posting evidence supporting my claim.

Furthermore, and I note, you failed miserably to show the medical examiner ever said he was shot in the chest.

You're too sophomoric, ChoadBreath.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You're cracking me up. That's right, Rosenbaum wasn't turned and shot in the back. He was face down and shot in the back. He never turned.

You're not very bright as YOU keep posting evidence supporting my claim.

Furthermore, and I note, you failed miserably to show the medical examiner ever said he was shot in the chest.

You're too sophomoric, ChoadBreath.

Now you can't read

He wasn't turned and shot in the back.meaning the bullet entered his chest and exited the back

Which means I was right and you're too small a man to admit you're wrong

So I'll take this as your concession

Ice up son

I agree on the intentional homicide charge...however...on the lesser charges..Kyle might be in trouble--even though, again, i think that a hung jury is by far the most likely scenario.
Just too many people who will vote their politics and their culture..and not the facts.

The first guy threatened the lives of the group guarding the car lot, and grabbed the barrel of the rifle according to the coroner, trying to disarm Rittenhouse before he was shot. The second guy tried to kill Rittenhouse with a skateboard before he was shot. The third guy admitted, under oath, he wasn't shot till he aimed his handgun at Rittenhouse. All three were clear cases of self defense. Total acquittal is the only just verdict.

LOL

Utters the putz who's arguing Rosenbaum could have been shot in the chest despite having no chest wounds and despite the medical examiner saying he was shot in the back and despite the medical examiner never saying he was shot in the chest.

And nope, not wrong. Wisconsin law only allows sufficient force to stop a threat. It doesn't allow for more force than is needed to stop a threat. Shooting someone in the back is excessive force.

LOL

Utters the putz who's arguing Rosenbaum could have been shot in the chest despite having no chest wounds and despite the medical examiner saying he was shot in the back and despite the medical examiner never saying he was shot in the chest.

And nope, not wrong. Wisconsin law only allows sufficient force to stop a threat. It doesn't allow for more force than is needed to stop a threat. Shooting someone in the back is excessive force.
Still can't read but your cognitive dissonance is off the charts

Ice. Up.

I'd say Kyle stopped the threats. 3 times that night

OIP.nBGRMNtuNRJnax6B6hmnugHaGs

No muzzle flash visible in that photo. You're just not very smart, are ya?

Now you can't read

He wasn't turned and shot in the back.meaning the bullet entered his chest and exited the back

Which means I was right and you're too small a man to admit you're wrong

So I'll take this as your concession

Ice up son
LOLOL

G'head... show the class where you see a bullet wound in his chest....

Screenshot_20211110-022537_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Take your time, ChoadBreath.

The first guy threatened the lives of the group guarding the car lot, and grabbed the barrel of the rifle according to the coroner, trying to disarm Rittenhouse before he was shot. The second guy tried to kill Rittenhouse with a skateboard before he was shot. The third guy admitted, under oath, he wasn't shot till he aimed his handgun at Rittenhouse. All three were clear cases of self defense. Total acquittal is the only just verdict.

False. He testified Rosenbaum was no more than 4 feet away when the first shot was fires. It was after that when Rosenbaum either tried to grab the barrel or swipe at it.

Still can't read but your cognitive dissonance is off the charts

Ice. Up.

I'd say Kyle stopped the threats. 3 times that night
LOLOL

I read you your own article back to you and you still can't comprehend it.

That is correct in that Rosenbaum didn't turn and get shot in the back. Rosenbaum fell face down and was shot in the back. He never turned. That's even evident on the video you posted.

These are known facts in the case. The person who supplied him with a gun he was too young to buy has been charged with straw purchasing it. He left his home state to go to Kenosha with an illegal gun which he illegally trafficked across the state line. There's a whole series of illegal acts that lead up to this. It didn't happen in a vacuum.

Edit:. This trial.is a joke anyway. The judge has decreed the shooting victims cannot be referred to as victims, among other irregularities that confirm his bias. Even if it results in a verdict there is already ample excuse to retry it.

If there is a not guilty verdict, it can't be retried.

Prove he illegally acquired it and prove he went on the attack. Show video evidence

SPOILER : You can't
Well, that he illegally acquired it is a no-brainer..as he was 17 and had a straw buyer buy the gun for him. He's admitted as much, and the guy who bought the weapon for him is awaiting his own day in court.

Forum List

Back