Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

He went on the attack when he illegally acquired a weapon and went looking for someone to shoot.

You kids are all focused on the last few minutes and forgetting the lead up to the whole.thing.
Everyone pay attention.

The above is an example of someone who is NOT reasonable and who CANNOT be impartial.

That person should NEVER serve on a jury, regardless race or whatever.

The jury is made up of people in the community. How is it NOT representative of the community, MOTHERFUCKER???

Sorry, you don't get to blackball jurors because of their race, and that's what this asshole of a judge has done. Ask any prosecutor or defense attorney. They aim for a racially representative jury.

Sorry, you don't get to blackball jurors because of their race, and that's what this asshole of a judge has done. Ask any prosecutor or defense attorney. They aim for a racially representative jury.
Prove it or shut the fuck up.

Nobody "blackballed" any jurors because of race.

Where was the Batson Challenge? They CANNOT preserve error for appeal if there was no Batson Challenge. I did not see anything about it.

The judge instructs the jury and the attorneys dumb ass. And this judge refused to allow vetting for two additional, highly qualified black jurors.

Do you know the difference between "picks" and "instructs"???????? Perhaps you should get in touch with your ESL instructor and have them explain it to ya.

So...a new view..via the Drone footage. I guess the crux of the case is whether or not Kyle felt threatened enough to open fire, I dunno. all my legal friends are saying it's a waste of money..that this will be a textbook hung jury..what say the crowd?

Prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse by playing for the jury a new drone video of the teenager allegedly shooting the first of three men -- two of whom died -- during a 2020 protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The prosecution wrapped up its case after six days of presenting evidence that they contend proves Rittenhouse is guilty of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
"The state formally rests its case," prosecutor Thomas Binger told the court Tuesday afternoon.
Prior to resting their case, prosecutors showed the jury a drone video, which they obtained on Friday, of Rittenhouse apparently shooting Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, multiple times, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha the night of Aug. 25, 2020. Rosenbaum died from his wounds.
The defense began presenting its case that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense by calling its first witness, Nick Smith, 23, a former employee of Car Source, the car dealership Rittenhouse and other armed men said they were protecting the night Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people. Smith testified that the owner of Car Source called him and asked if he could put out fires in a car lot and to get a group together to protect his businesses, including two other car lots, during protests that had turned violent.
Smith testified that he spoke to Rittenhouse soon after the teenager allegedly shot the three men and that Rittenhouse repeatedly told him, "I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone." Smith said Rittenhouse had earlier in the evening loaned him his body armor and helped protect the Car Source businesses.

The Judge should give a directed not guilty verdict

Means nothing?

It appears to me, based on the statutory language, that in order for Rittenhouse to be in violation of that statute, he wound need to be violating hunting regulations or be in possession of a SBR, which he was not.
False. The law doesn't say "in violation of" 29.304 and 29.593... is says "not in compliance with" 29.304 and 29.593.

And Rittenhouse was not in compliance with either.

That he wasn’t shot in the chest while still upright as the lunatic I responded to was claiming. AND, those weren't my words. I quoted them from the article said lunatic posted, showing his own source showed he was wrong.

So what. Your claim that your pedo friend was shot in the back as he was peacefully walking away is bullshit.

Your pedo pal was lunging at Kyle trying to take the rifle away. Kyle fired four rounds in rapid succession. All four hit your pedo pal.

The picture you showed of the wound in your pedo pals back could only be caused if the angle was accute. So your pedo pal was lunging forward, lost his balance and dropped below the angle of fire.

Congrats, that's called physics.

So what. Your claim that your pedo friend was shot in the back as he was peacefully walking away is bullshit.

Your pedo pal was lunging at Kyle trying to take the rifle away. Kyle fired four rounds in rapid succession. All four hit your pedo pal.

The picture you showed of the wound in your pedo pals back could only be caused if the angle was accute. So your pedo pal was lunging forward, lost his balance and dropped below the angle of fire.

Congrats, that's called physics.
"Your claim that your pedo friend was shot in the back as he was peacefully walking away is bullshit."

You say that I claimed that yet the only words in there I actually claimed were, "pedo" and "shot in the back."

The rest of those words are yours, not mine.

Next time, try posting without ascribing words to me I did not say.

Looking back on the mindless rioting vandalizing and murder of last year and how the leaders in the blue cities told cops to stand down and watch makes me sick and I will never look upon my fellow American as I once did...everyone of the rioters should have caught a bullet if you ask me....
This kid will get off for self defense...when government fails to uphold the law for political reasons its the responsibility of decent Americans to do it....

Forum List

Back