Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

So, regardless of whether Rittenhouse should have been there or was illegally in possession of a firearm (like several others there) he still had a right to self-defense, right?

The law is pretty clear, right?

Wisconsin Statutes 939.48

I read your law. The Business owner inside the building of the business is clearly protected. Kyle was NEVER either an owner nor even an employee. Kyle testified to this just this morning.

That being said. I see that the only person in that court looking after everyone's best interest is the Judge.

The killings were NOT premeditated. The State cannot prove it ever was. But Kyle can't be found innocent. I would think that a 4th degree manslaughter charge would be closer. But I believe that a brief stint in a phsyke ward would be more beneficial for Kyle.

Kyle's lawyer is going for all or nothing when he should be talking about that stint with a shrink instead.

It's not to anyones benefit to find Kyle completely innocent.

He[Rittenhouse] added that Rosenbaum used the f-word multiple times in verbally confronting him.

“He screamed, 'If I catch any of you f---ers alone, I’m going to f------ kill you," Rittenhouse quoted the victim as saying. "He said, 'I'm going to cut your f------ hearts out.' "

As defense lawyer Mark Richards was directing him to describe the moments immediately before he opened fire on Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse began sobbing uncontrollably, prompting Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder to call for a recess.

Going to be hard for you guys to live vicariously via a crying boy.

If he would've left his gun at home, or at least remained with the other militia members, there would be two less dead people in the world.

Rosenbaum had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

The guy with the skateboard thought he was doing the right thing and was too brave for his own good.

Their deaths could've been avoided if Rittenhouse would've staid home in is own city.
I don't know why the bitch is crying. Like a lot of other dipshits, he had masturbation fantasies of shooting some pinko fag commie longhairs, and literally went out of his way to get what he wanted.

He achieved his dream, so why the tears?

He[Rittenhouse] added that Rosenbaum used the f-word multiple times in verbally confronting him.

“He screamed, 'If I catch any of you f---ers alone, I’m going to f------ kill you," Rittenhouse quoted the victim as saying. "He said, 'I'm going to cut your f------ hearts out.' "

As defense lawyer Mark Richards was directing him to describe the moments immediately before he opened fire on Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse began sobbing uncontrollably, prompting Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder to call for a recess.

If he would've left his gun at home, or at least remained with the other militia members, there would be two less dead people in the world.

The guy with the skateboard thought he was doing the right and was too brave for his own good.

Their deaths could've been avoided if Rittenhouse would've staid home in is own city.
The crying is just going to enrage the political right more. Something very bad is developing for America in this sideshow.

The verdict 'has' to be not guilty now or the fireworks will start. Kyle's fate is of very minimal importance in comparison to saving the country from bedlam.

A suspended sentence at best/worst. 5 years?

Rittenhouse was asked by his friend to help save the business he (his friend) owned, and where Rittenhouse worked.

Save some of your senseless blame for the BLM friendly mobs that tried to burn down Kenosha.
Without their lawlessness Rittenhouse would have zero reason to be in Kenosha when it was
under siege.

LOL

By pointing out that law prohibits him from being in possession of a gun?

You're nuts. That's your problem, not mine.
When evidence began pointing to self defense and not toward your desired outcome, you latched on to a lesser charge. Anything to get that filthy right wing white supremacist put away.

Underage possession is at most a midemeanor. Punishable by a fine and or minimal jail time.

You are nothing more than a pink haired pussyhat wearing liberal armchair lawyer.

The guy with the skateboard thought he was doing the right thing and was too brave for his own good.

I think pop and fresh is going to skate. I'm not seeing a murder conviction.

When evidence began pointing to self defense and not toward your desired outcome, you latched on to a lesser charge. Anything to get that filthy right wing white supremacist put away.

Underage possession is at most a midemeanor. Punishable by a fine and or minimal jail time.

You are nothing more than a pink haired pussyhat wearing liberal armchair lawyer.
I latched onto nothing of the sort, ya flamin' imbecile. I'm not saying he's guilty of murder because he illegally had that gun.

I don't know why the bitch is crying. Like a lot of other dipshits, he had masturbation fantasies of shooting some pinko fag commie longhairs, and literally went out of his way to get what he wanted.

If that was all he wanted, he wouldn't have put himself in danger of physical harm first. He would have sent some bullets down range from relative safety.

I hope you are being sarcastic. For your sake.

He has PTSD. I know because I have it from a near death experience of my own.

The only dream he had at that specific point in time was to stay alive.

Your humor is in poor taste, or you genuinely fell for that misleading narrative.

Either way, for shame. Hide your face from us.

MV5BNTJhNDY4YzktMzZlMy00NjM4LWJlNjctMjg5M2Y5OTQ2Yjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU3Nzk5NDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Forum List

Back