Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I latched onto nothing of the sort, ya flamin' imbecile. I'm not saying he's guilty of murder because he illegally had that gun.
Guilty of one thing, guilty of everything. Am I right?

Don't lie to me. Your behavior on this thread says otherwise.

Lake County Illinois
Yeah, I know. So the prosecutors there found it necessary not to charge him with underage possession. It puts the state of Wisconsin's case for that charge on flimsy ground. I'm pretty sure the jury has knowledge of that decision also.

Precedent for dismissal is already there.

Do you even know you’re a retard?? What does a year old articlesbout a charge in another state have to do with this??

No one was talking about the gun law in Illinois. We're talking g about the gun law in Wisconsin which is not only tied to this case, the charge still applies. The judge denied the defenses motion to dismiss that charge...

So the charge is still there which shows the law in question does apply.

And why would you try to come to the defense of RetiredGySgt? He's even dumber than you.

Last edited:
I hope you are being sarcastic. For your sake.

He has PTSD. I know because I have it from a near death experience of my own.

The only dream he had at that specific point in time was to stay alive.

Your humor is in poor taste, or you genuinely fell for that misleading narrative.

Either way, for shame. Hide your face from us.
:auiqs.jpg:

MV5BNTJhNDY4YzktMzZlMy00NjM4LWJlNjctMjg5M2Y5OTQ2Yjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU3Nzk5NDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Not amused. Let's put you in that in that exact situation and see if you aren't a grief stricken mess on the stand.

Fuck you.

Do you even know you’re a retard?? What does a year old articlesbout a charge in another state have to do with this??

No l e was talking about the gun law in Illinois. We're talking g about the gun law in Wisconsin which is not only tied to this case, the charge still applies. The judge denied the defenses motion to dismiss that charge...

And why would you try to come to the defense of RetiredGySgt? He's even dumber than you.
Yeah, I know. So the prosecutors there found it necessary not to charge him with underage possession. It puts the state of Wisconsin's case for that charge on flimsy ground. I'm pretty sure the jury has knowledge of that decision also.

Guilty of one thing, guilty of everything. Am I right?

Don't lie to me. Your behavior on this thread says otherwise.
No, ya moron. You should stop thinking you can read minds when you lack a functioning one yourself.

No, I believe he murdered them, not because he illegally had that gun, but because he shot the first guy in the back and shot the others who were trying to disarm an active shooter.

IIRC, the defense has the argument that his possession of the AR does not violate WI law because he was under the supervision of the two nearby fomer marines.
The law itself is very vague and does not in any way define what "supervision" means, so its entirely possible this defense will generate reasonable doubt.

No l e was talking about the gun law in Illinois. We're talking g about the gun law in Wisconsin which is not only tied to this case, the charge still applies. The judge denied the defenses motion to dismiss that charge...

And this response indicates your malice toward Rittenhouse. You want him to be guilty of something, anything.

No, ya moron. You should stop thinking you can read minds when you lack a functioning one yourself.

No, I believe he murdered them, not because he illegally had that gun, but because he shot the first guy in the back and shot the others who were trying to disarm an active shooter.
The evidence says the first man he shot was leaning toward him, not running from him. Liar.

One expressed his desire to kill Rittenhouse, which puts your good Samaritan argument to death.

One tried to cave his skull in with a skateboard. You have no general knowledge of this case that wasn't supplied to you by pundits and talking heads in the media.

Not amused. Let's put you in that in that exact situation and see if you aren't a grief stricken mess on the stand.

Fuck you.
LOL

Dumbfuck, when someone cries without tears, it's not authentic. He never once even batted an eye whenever they showed him as graphic videos of him killing other were displayed. No emotion whatsoever. Only now does he "breakdown" as he realizes his life is over if he's found guilty.

I'd be surprised if the jury was fooled by that. The defense may have fucked up royally putting him on the stand. They likely already had the case won. They may have just snatched defeat from the clutches of victory.

IIRC, the defense has the argument that his possession of the AR does not violate WI law because he was under the supervision of the two nearby fomer marines.
The law itself is very vague and does not in any way define what "supervision" means, so its entirely possible this defense will generate reasonable doubt.
Agreed.

I don't know why the bitch is crying. Like a lot of other dipshits, he had masturbation fantasies of shooting some pinko fag commie longhairs, and literally went out of his way to get what he wanted.

He achieved his dream, so why the tears?
Actually, Rosenbaum was a skinhead, not a longhair.

Kyle obviously has PTSD. He was an eye witness to felonies committed by Rosenbaum and the Ziminski's and suddenly found himself alone being confronted and attacked by those felons after Rosenbaum had already vowed to kill him if he caught Kyle alone.

Obviously Kyle was in fear for his life. Felons often kill witnesses, especially in 3 strike states like Wisconsin where the witness saw a crime that could result in a third strike.

Last edited:
And this response indicates your malice toward Rittenhouse. You want him to be guilty of something, anything.
You remain retarded. I believe he committed murder and that's what I want him convicted of.

Now answer the question... what does that article have to do with what's being discussed?

LOL

Dumbfuck, when someone cries without tears, it's not authentic. He never once even batted an eye whenever they showed him as graphic videos of him killing other were displayed. No emotion whatsoever. Only now does he "breakdown" as he realizes his life is over if he's found guilty.

I'd be surprised if the jury was fooled by that. The defense may have fucked up royally putting him on the stand. They likely already had the case won. They may have just snatched defeat from the clutches of victory.
The judge was sitting mere feet from him and clearly saw what you didn't see. He wouldn't have called a 10 minute recess otherwise.

That's because he didn't shoot anyone until the last few minutes. Those are the only ones that really matter in this. If he did as you insist, he would not have waited until he was clearly in danger to start shooting. Methinks your bias is too extreme on this one.
Neither did the sandy hook guy or the Las Vegas guy or the gay bar shooter in FLA.

NoNe of them is crap happens in a vacuum.

:laughing0301:
You didn't hear the testimony about that, did you?

The PROSECUTION'S WITNESSES completely debunked that theory.

We're laughing AT you, not with you.
Hmm, let's see...

I claim Rosenbaum was face down and shot in the back...

The medical examiner says Rosenbaum was face down when shot in the back...

Yet your deformed brain thinks he "completely debunked my theory."

face-palm-gif.278959

You remain retarded. I believe he committed murder and that's what I want him convicted of.
Thanks for making my case. You are in fact linking his possession of a firearm with a supposed premeditated desire to kill those people.

You aren't an easy book to read, you're a brochure. Folds easily under scrutiny.

Everyone pay attention.

The above is an example of someone who is NOT reasonable and who CANNOT be impartial.

That person should NEVER serve on a jury, regardless race or whatever.
Right, people who apply logic and reason should never be on juries when a conservative is on trial. They might get convicted.

Forum List

Back