Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

Moron, the gun charge in Illinois was dropped because there's no evidence he was ever in possession of the gun in Illinois.

So no, there is no precedent and again, the judge in this case in Wisconsin already denied the motion to drop the gun charge.

It's like your brain doesn't function normally. :cuckoo:
If he didn't have the gun in Illinois, how can you charge the he intended to take it across state lines to Wisconsin in order to commit premeditated murder?

You're being serious, aren't you?

False. If justice means he properly acted in self defense and is not guilty, I hope the jury decides that. As far as the jury, I'm good with either way they return. But the jury hasn't returned a verdict yet and from what I've seen, I believe he's guilty.
I can go with that.

Heck, if you want to play that game, the rioters started it when they decided to go around setting fire to buildings and trashing the place. In the context of this trial, it comes down to whether Rittenhouse had a good reason to fear for his life when he pulled the trigger, and everything we've heard supports that conclusion. He wasn't hiding in the shadows, picking off rioters, he wasn't marching down the street, shooting at a crowd in front of him, he was on the ground, facing people running at him and clearly threatening him. That's what the jury has to consider, not whether he should have been at home.
It takes a special kind of ignorance to argue "he was from out of state" is relevant in a self-defense trial.

If he didn't have the gun in Illinois, how can you charge the he intended to take it across state lines to Wisconsin in order to commit premeditated murder?

Obviously he's simply parroting fake news reports. A lot of fake news outlets were spewing that false narrative. And since he's got a very low IQ, he's very suggestible and stupidly believes disinformation from fake news outlets.

Last edited:

When the fuck did I say he took the gun to commit premeditated murder? Can you argue with what I actually say and not what you hallucinate I say?

Again, dumbfuck... he was charged in both states separately on a gun charge. The charge in Illinois was dropped when the DA learned the police had no evidence he had possession of the gun in Illinois. He purchased the gun through a friend in Wisconsin, where the charge is still on the table. The two gun charges have nothing to do with each other; and as of now, the jury in this case will still be deciding guilty or not guilty on that gun charge.

There is something seriously wrong with you. :cuckoo:

That suggests he was running away, does it not?
No, it suggests what I said... he was face down and shot in the back.

Screenshot_20211108-084056_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Obviously he's simply parroting fake news reports. A lot of fake news outlets were spewing that false narrative. And since hre's got a very low IQ, he's very suggestible and stupidly believes disinformation from fake news outlets.
No, moron, I'm posting what I see in videos; not what the news is telling me. So once again you try to insult me but you end up looking like an idiot by getting it all wrong.

Where is the footage of Rosenbaum being face down?

Why isn't the prosecution making this case right now? You are now suggesting that Rittenhouse executed the man. That is not supported by any of the video evidence.

So your point remains invalid.

Where is the footage of Rosenbaum being face down?

Why isn't the prosecution making this case right now? You are now suggesting that Rittenhouse executed the man. That is not supported by any of the video evidence.

So your point remains invalid.
They made it already, moron. You must have missed it.

And I showed you the visual evidence...

Screenshot_20211108-084056_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

You're simply just in denial mode.

"During cross-examination, Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, asked Kelley if Rosenbaum's hand was over the barrel of Rittenhouse's AR-15-stayle riffle when he was first shot.

Kelley said that "makes sense."

Kelley also confirmed Rosenbaum was falling forward, not walking away, when he was shot in the back by Rittenhouse — an important detail as the defense tries to prove Rittenhouse was not chasing Rosenbaum or that Rittenhouse was not shooting as Rosenbaum was fleeing."

"During cross-examination, Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, asked Kelley if Rosenbaum's hand was over the barrel of Rittenhouse's AR-15-stayle riffle when he was first shot.

Kelley said that "makes sense."

Kelley also confirmed Rosenbaum was falling forward, not walking away, when he was shot in the back by Rittenhouse — an important detail as the defense tries to prove Rittenhouse was not chasing Rosenbaum or that Rittenhouse was not shooting as Rosenbaum was fleeing."

LOLOL

Thanks for proving he was shot in the back, as I said. And proving yourself wrong for ridiculously claiming it was an exit wound.

LOLOL

Thanks for proving he was shot in the back, as I said. And proving yourself wrong for ridiculously claiming it was an exit wound.
You said he was face down when he was shot in the back, moron. That only proves you're the one lying. You're twisting the facts.

You said he was face down when he was shot in the back, moron. That only proves you're the one lying. You're twisting the facts.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that medical examiner acknowledged Rosenbaum was "horizontal" when he was shot in the back. Rittenhouse was shooting down at him. Aside from your bullshit claim that was an exit wound, in what direction other than face down do you imagine Rosenbaum, who had already begun falling forward at or before the first shot, could have been facing?

Forum List

Back