Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

No, moron, I'm posting what I see in videos; not what the news is telling me. So once again you try to insult me but you end up looking like an idiot by getting it all wrong.

At 0:03 you can hear Joseph Ziminski fire the first shot, into the air.

EVERYTHING that happened after that MUST be considered in that context.

Felony charges against Ziminski were dropped. I wonder why.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that medical examiner acknowledged Rosenbaum was "horizontal" when he was shot in the back. Rittenhouse was shooting down at him. Aside from your bullshit claim that was an exit wound, in what direction other than face down do you imagine Rosenbaum, who had already begun falling forward at or before the first shot, could have been facing?
All that can be true, AND it is still true that Rittenhouse was firing in self-defense and STOPPED when the threat stopped.

Are you ready to admit that it was self-defense, PARTICULARLY given that a gunshot went off nearby?

The defense should request and be granted a directed verdict of not guilty, because the State failed to meet their burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

The prosecutor got harsh words from the judge because he was being very unethical. I don't know what happened since then because the judge recessed the trial because the Rittenhouse kid was crying because he went there to help a cause. not to get into the middle of a junkyard dog fiasco, and he had to shoot smartasses who tried to disarm and shoot him. He survived but shooting bullies was not on his list of what his peaceful intentions were.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that medical examiner acknowledged Rosenbaum was "horizontal" when he was shot in the back. Rittenhouse was shooting down at him. Aside from your bullshit claim that was an exit wound, in what direction other than face down do you imagine Rosenbaum, who had already begun falling forward at or before the first shot, could have been facing?
The prosecutors aren't making that case, Faun. That's a game changer that they are sitting on. It would guarantee Rittenhouse's guilt. So why aren't they bringing this up on cross examination?

This is monumental evidence if true. Clearly you have more insight than the investigators do. Why didn't you submit this to the court during discovery?

Idiot. Because no evidence suggests what you are claiming. You are claiming that Rittenhouse executed Rosenbaum by shooting him in the back face down on the ground. The evidence does not suggest that, at all. Kelly said Rosenbaum had forward momentum toward Rittenhouse with his hand on the barrel at the time he was shot.

All that can be true, AND it is still true that Rittenhouse was firing in self-defense and STOPPED when the threat stopped.

Are you ready to admit that it was self-defense, PARTICULARLY given that a gunshot went off nearby?
Rosenbaum was down by the 3rd shot. The 4th wasn't necessary to stop the threat -- it had already been stopped.

The prosecutors aren't making that case, Faun. That's a game changer that they are sitting on. It would guarantee Rittenhouse's guilt. So why aren't they bringing this up on cross examination?

This is monumental evidence if true. Clearly you have more insight than the investigators do. Why didn't you submit this to the court during discovery?

Idiot. Because no evidence suggests what you are claiming. You are claiming that Rittenhouse executed Rosenbaum by shooting him in the back face down on the ground. The evidence does not suggest that, at all. Kelly said Rosenbaum had forward momentum toward Rittenhouse with his hand on the barrel at the time he was shot.
The prosecutors were the ones to ask the medical examiner if Rosenbaum was "horizontal" when he was shot in the back and the medical examiner acknowledged he was.

Watching the trial… It’s clear the prosecution has nothing on Rittenhouse. Prosecution is trying his best to play word games and fabricate intent.

The ME negated the 'shoot in the back' argument. It's a non-starter.
Only bigots - who, by definition, already have the minds made up regqardless of the facts - hold on to this thread.

He still shot Rosenbaum, lying face down on the ground, in the back. I say that's excessive force.
Witnesses testified otherwise. He never shot Rosenbaum while he was on the ground.

Video you provided is, at best, inconclusive, and you completely ignore the FIRST shot being fired behind Rittenhouse as Rosembaum attacked him from behind.

Forum List

Back