Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

Slobbers the blind idiot who actually said Rosenbaum's shot to the back was really an exit wound. You've already been caught making shit up. Who cares that you continue making shit up?
You're the one making shit up, bruh.

"He shot him in the back while he was face down on the ground!" you said.

Piss off.

Rosenbaum was leaning forward, still on his feet, and the bullet went over top of him into his back.
I only saw a brief clip, so I don't have all the details.
So the bullet came down from above and not directly from Rittenhouse's direction? Not sure I understand the trajectory of the bullet here.

Witnesses testified otherwise. He never shot Rosenbaum while he was on the ground.

Video you provided is, at best, inconclusive, and you completely ignore the FIRST shot being fired behind Rittenhouse as Rosembaum attacked him from behind.
It's on video, schmuck. Now you're lying. Quote an eye witness saying he wasn't on the ground when he was shot in the back.

He's seen on the ground for the 3rd shot and from when he's shot the 4th time, he never moves again on his own.

You're the one making shit up, bruh.

"He shot him in the back while he was face down on the ground!" you said.

Piss off.
It's on video, putz. Denying that like you denied he was even shot in the back proves lucid thought is just too difficult for you.

So the bullet came down from above and not directly from Rittenhouse's direction? Not sure I understand the trajectory of the bullet here.
I doodled this.

Falling forward cased the last shot to go into the top of Rosenbaum's back as he lunged for Rittenhouse's rifle.
70E2FBBD-6E7D-4579-9489-1FDEB039BA82.jpeg

No it isn't. I watched the damn video YOU posted!
Moron, he doesn't move after the 4th shot and all that moved after the 3rd shot was his head. It's on video even if you can't make it out. Keep in mind, when I showed you the shot to his back, you also claimed that looked like an exit wound to you. So you're in no position to say you can't see what's being shown to you.

It's on video, schmuck. Now you're lying. Quote an eye witness saying he wasn't on the ground when he was shot in the back.

He's seen on the ground for the 3rd shot and from when he's shot the 4th time, he never moves again on his own.
Nope.

Richie McGinniss was standing right there and he testified that Rittenhouse did not shoot him in the back, but that Rosenbaum was lunging forward.

The investigating officer also testified about how the shots landed.

You are too mad that your commie brothers GOT FUCKING SMOKED and you are looking for any reason to find guilt.

You will cry. We will laugh.

You're kidding, right? This kid illegally acquired a weapon and went across state lines looking for an excuse to use it.

God damnit you motherfucker stop lying. The fucking gun was kept at his friends house in Wisconsin so it never crossed state lines. And there is no fucking law stating that a 17yo can't have an AR.

Stop fucking lying you dumb fuck.

I doodled this.

Falling forward cased the last shot to go into the top of Rosenbaum's back as he lunged for Rittenhouse's rifle.View attachment 562607
I see. His momentum carried him in such a way that his back came to face the weapon as it was firing. Pretty straightforward now.

Comes down to how fast Rittenhouse was firing the weapon and how quickly Rosenbaum was falling forward. Makes complete sense.

Forum List

Back