Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

So...a new view..via the Drone footage. I guess the crux of the case is whether or not Kyle felt threatened enough to open fire, I dunno. all my legal friends are saying it's a waste of money..that this will be a textbook hung jury..what say the crowd?

Prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse by playing for the jury a new drone video of the teenager allegedly shooting the first of three men -- two of whom died -- during a 2020 protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The prosecution wrapped up its case after six days of presenting evidence that they contend proves Rittenhouse is guilty of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
"The state formally rests its case," prosecutor Thomas Binger told the court Tuesday afternoon.
Prior to resting their case, prosecutors showed the jury a drone video, which they obtained on Friday, of Rittenhouse apparently shooting Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, multiple times, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha the night of Aug. 25, 2020. Rosenbaum died from his wounds.
The defense began presenting its case that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense by calling its first witness, Nick Smith, 23, a former employee of Car Source, the car dealership Rittenhouse and other armed men said they were protecting the night Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people. Smith testified that the owner of Car Source called him and asked if he could put out fires in a car lot and to get a group together to protect his businesses, including two other car lots, during protests that had turned violent.
Smith testified that he spoke to Rittenhouse soon after the teenager allegedly shot the three men and that Rittenhouse repeatedly told him, "I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone." Smith said Rittenhouse had earlier in the evening loaned him his body armor and helped protect the Car Source businesses.

Not looking good for the prosecution:

1636565719156.png

Pop and Fresh said he wanted to shoot people outside of CVS a few days before he actually did shoot people. The Prosecution is bringing it up. Seems relevant to me...the judge isn't seeing it that way.

He[Rittenhouse] added that Rosenbaum used the f-word multiple times in verbally confronting him.

“He screamed, 'If I catch any of you f---ers alone, I’m going to f------ kill you," Rittenhouse quoted the victim as saying. "He said, 'I'm going to cut your f------ hearts out.' "

As defense lawyer Mark Richards was directing him to describe the moments immediately before he opened fire on Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse began sobbing uncontrollably, prompting Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder to call for a recess.

Going to be hard for you guys to live vicariously via a crying boy.

If he would've left his gun at home, or at least remained with the other militia members, there would be two less dead people in the world.

Rosenbaum had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

The guy with the skateboard thought he was doing the right thing and was too brave for his own good.

Their deaths could've been avoided if Rittenhouse would've staid home in is own city.

Last edited:
He[Rittenhouse] added that Rosenbaum used the f-word multiple times in verbally confronting him.

“He screamed, 'If I catch any of you f---ers alone, I’m going to f------ kill you," Rittenhouse quoted the victim as saying. "He said, 'I'm going to cut your f------ hearts out.' "

As defense lawyer Mark Richards was directing him to describe the moments immediately before he opened fire on Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse began sobbing uncontrollably, prompting Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder to call for a recess.

If he would've left his gun at home, or at least remained with the other militia members, there would be two less dead people in the world.

The guy with the skateboard thought he was doing the right and was too brave for his own good.

Their deaths could've been avoided if Rittenhouse would've staid home in is own city.
Makes ya feel good does it?.....tell us why you have become so hateful....

The guy with the skateboard thought he was doing the right and was too brave for his own good.

Poor poor Kyle. The killer boy is a big crybaby.

Forum List

Back