Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

So you didn't watch any of the videos and are relying on the MSM to spoonfeed you their narrative

Never should have gone to Kenosha?

How many BLM and AntiFA thugs are from out of town that were there that night?
None of that matters legally..that he crossed state lines with a weapon that he was not legally allowed to possess is a simple fact.

5tm26c.jpg
That means nothing..and reminds me of Trump and the Sharpie~

Hung is my bet. Try him again with a different judge who doesn’t say up front that these weren’t victims but rather rioters & looters. And one who allows more than one black juror.
DemoKKKrats gotta Lynch!!!!

Greg

So...a new view..via the Drone footage. I guess the crux of the case is whether or not Kyle felt threatened enough to open fire, I dunno. all my legal friends are saying it's a waste of money..that this will be a textbook hung jury..what say the crowd?

Prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse by playing for the jury a new drone video of the teenager allegedly shooting the first of three men -- two of whom died -- during a 2020 protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The prosecution wrapped up its case after six days of presenting evidence that they contend proves Rittenhouse is guilty of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
"The state formally rests its case," prosecutor Thomas Binger told the court Tuesday afternoon.
Prior to resting their case, prosecutors showed the jury a drone video, which they obtained on Friday, of Rittenhouse apparently shooting Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, multiple times, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha the night of Aug. 25, 2020. Rosenbaum died from his wounds.
The defense began presenting its case that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense by calling its first witness, Nick Smith, 23, a former employee of Car Source, the car dealership Rittenhouse and other armed men said they were protecting the night Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people. Smith testified that the owner of Car Source called him and asked if he could put out fires in a car lot and to get a group together to protect his businesses, including two other car lots, during protests that had turned violent.
Smith testified that he spoke to Rittenhouse soon after the teenager allegedly shot the three men and that Rittenhouse repeatedly told him, "I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone." Smith said Rittenhouse had earlier in the evening loaned him his body armor and helped protect the Car Source businesses.
1636547501306.png

So...a new view..via the Drone footage. I guess the crux of the case is whether or not Kyle felt threatened enough to open fire, I dunno. all my legal friends are saying it's a waste of money..that this will be a textbook hung jury..what say the crowd?

Prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse by playing for the jury a new drone video of the teenager allegedly shooting the first of three men -- two of whom died -- during a 2020 protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The prosecution wrapped up its case after six days of presenting evidence that they contend proves Rittenhouse is guilty of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
"The state formally rests its case," prosecutor Thomas Binger told the court Tuesday afternoon.
Prior to resting their case, prosecutors showed the jury a drone video, which they obtained on Friday, of Rittenhouse apparently shooting Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, multiple times, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha the night of Aug. 25, 2020. Rosenbaum died from his wounds.
The defense began presenting its case that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense by calling its first witness, Nick Smith, 23, a former employee of Car Source, the car dealership Rittenhouse and other armed men said they were protecting the night Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people. Smith testified that the owner of Car Source called him and asked if he could put out fires in a car lot and to get a group together to protect his businesses, including two other car lots, during protests that had turned violent.
Smith testified that he spoke to Rittenhouse soon after the teenager allegedly shot the three men and that Rittenhouse repeatedly told him, "I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone." Smith said Rittenhouse had earlier in the evening loaned him his body armor and helped protect the Car Source businesses.
It is UNDISPUTED that the first shot fired was by Joshua Liminski, who was going to be prosecuted for felony use of a firearm, but those charges were DROPPED and he is now facing a misdemeanor criminals mischief charge. WHAT THE FUCK???????
Ziminski.jpg

THIS is POLITICAL BULLSHIT.

THAT guy shooting into the air DELIBERATELY instigated the deadly situation.

Had there not been gunfire prior to Rosenbaum ASSAULTING Rittenhouse, several people might be alive and unharmed today.

He went on the attack when he illegally acquired a weapon and went looking for someone to shoot.

You kids are all focused on the last few minutes and forgetting the lead up to the whole.thing.
That's because he didn't shoot anyone until the last few minutes. Those are the only ones that really matter in this. If he did as you insist, he would not have waited until he was clearly in danger to start shooting. Methinks your bias is too extreme on this one.

A jury should be representative of the community in which the trial is held motherfucker.
Not so. A jury should be composed of the accused's peers who have no prior knowledge of the case. Good luck finding any such if this goes to re-trial.

Not so. A jury should be composed of the accused's peers who have no prior knowledge of the case. Good luck finding any such if this goes to re-trial.
Sorry, but "no prior knowledge" is not the benchmark. Many juries are seated in high profile cases in which they all have heard about the crime. The question is whether they have made up their minds about whether the plaintiff is innocent or guilty.

Sorry, but "no prior knowledge" is not the benchmark. Many juries are seated in high profile cases in which they all have heard about the crime. The question is whether they have made up their minds about whether the plaintiff is innocent or guilty.
Potential jurists are often asked what and how much they've heard about the case. And since this case has nothing to do with race, it simply doesn't matter how many black people are on the jury.

the dems can only hope that they atleast get a hung jury out of this..............the boy was railroaded and abused by the prosecution and other libs for political games. Everyone involved should be punished for this travesty.

Forum List

Back