Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I agree on the intentional homicide charge...however...on the lesser charges..Kyle might be in trouble--even though, again, i think that a hung jury is by far the most likely scenario.
Just too many people who will vote their politics and their culture..and not the facts.

Does the drone video show Kyle kneeling in the street spraying bullets? There are a couple of still shots.

I'm going to guess not guilty because it's self defense.

The jury might say the first guy he shot, the mentally ill guy, wasn't self defense.

Guess we'll wait and see.

So...a new view..via the Drone footage. I guess the crux of the case is whether or not Kyle felt threatened enough to open fire, I dunno. all my legal friends are saying it's a waste of money..that this will be a textbook hung jury..what say the crowd?

Prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse by playing for the jury a new drone video of the teenager allegedly shooting the first of three men -- two of whom died -- during a 2020 protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The prosecution wrapped up its case after six days of presenting evidence that they contend proves Rittenhouse is guilty of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
"The state formally rests its case," prosecutor Thomas Binger told the court Tuesday afternoon.
Prior to resting their case, prosecutors showed the jury a drone video, which they obtained on Friday, of Rittenhouse apparently shooting Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, multiple times, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha the night of Aug. 25, 2020. Rosenbaum died from his wounds.
The defense began presenting its case that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense by calling its first witness, Nick Smith, 23, a former employee of Car Source, the car dealership Rittenhouse and other armed men said they were protecting the night Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people. Smith testified that the owner of Car Source called him and asked if he could put out fires in a car lot and to get a group together to protect his businesses, including two other car lots, during protests that had turned violent.
Smith testified that he spoke to Rittenhouse soon after the teenager allegedly shot the three men and that Rittenhouse repeatedly told him, "I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone." Smith said Rittenhouse had earlier in the evening loaned him his body armor and helped protect the Car Source businesses.

The defense should rest as well - the prosecution did their job for them....

{
Upon cross-examination, defense lawyer Corey Chirafisi got Grosskreutz to admit he lied to police on several occasions:

• Grosskreutz told officers shortly after the shooting that "I dropped my firearm." The defense said that was a lie because Grosskreutz chased after Rittenhouse and he had just testified he pulled out his gun while running.
  • The defense got Grosskreutz to admit in court in the lawsuit he has filed against the city of Kenosha, he is demanding $10 million for damages, he failed to mention he was armed when he was shot by Rittenhouse.
  • Grosskreutz said it is not true to say he chased after Rittenhouse. Chirafisi then showed Grosskreutz a picture of him grabbing his handgun while running toward Rittenhouse. Even after being shown the photo, Grosskreutz still said he was not chasing Rittenhouse.
  • Grosskreutz initially told police he shouted to Anthony Huber to stop hitting Rittenhouse with a skateboard. When pressed by Chirafisi, Grosskreutz said "with the benefit of hindsight" that is not true.}

Obviously the judge should stop the trial than dismiss with prejudice. Moreover, the prosecutors should be disbarred and criminally charged. This is the definition of "malicious prosecution" that is 100% politically motivated.

So...a new view..via the Drone footage. I guess the crux of the case is whether or not Kyle felt threatened enough to open fire, I dunno. all my legal friends are saying it's a waste of money..that this will be a textbook hung jury..what say the crowd?

Prosecutors rested their case on Tuesday against Kyle Rittenhouse by playing for the jury a new drone video of the teenager allegedly shooting the first of three men -- two of whom died -- during a 2020 protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The prosecution wrapped up its case after six days of presenting evidence that they contend proves Rittenhouse is guilty of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
"The state formally rests its case," prosecutor Thomas Binger told the court Tuesday afternoon.
Prior to resting their case, prosecutors showed the jury a drone video, which they obtained on Friday, of Rittenhouse apparently shooting Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, multiple times, in a used car lot in downtown Kenosha the night of Aug. 25, 2020. Rosenbaum died from his wounds.
The defense began presenting its case that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense by calling its first witness, Nick Smith, 23, a former employee of Car Source, the car dealership Rittenhouse and other armed men said they were protecting the night Rittenhouse allegedly shot three people. Smith testified that the owner of Car Source called him and asked if he could put out fires in a car lot and to get a group together to protect his businesses, including two other car lots, during protests that had turned violent.
Smith testified that he spoke to Rittenhouse soon after the teenager allegedly shot the three men and that Rittenhouse repeatedly told him, "I just shot someone. I had to shoot someone." Smith said Rittenhouse had earlier in the evening loaned him his body armor and helped protect the Car Source businesses.

Hung jury? On what fucking planet. He will be acquitted. The ADA needs to be sanctioned for suborning perjury.

No, because he didn't you 'tard.

OIP.nBGRMNtuNRJnax6B6hmnugHaGs

I see local fascists have migrated to the fallback of predicting a hung jury, that is ludicrous on its face, the star prosecution witness literally testified to the fact that he was only shot after he had pointed his own, illegally possessed pistol at the defendant, he even acknowledged that defendant didn't even point his weapon at him until after he had pointed his own, totally illegal pistol at the defendant! We call that a no-brainer case of self-defense, its not even close, the kid committed no crimes that night, he violated no laws that night, but the prosecution's witnesses sure as shit did, and thankfully two of them are currently deceased....

The little Nazi went looking for someone to shoot with his illegally acquired weapon and people died as a result.

He's guilty as fuck, but I agree it will be a hung jury. All it will take is one damn tRumpling idiot.

Another shot of the same kneeling photo says he sprayed bullets. He should never have had a gun or gone to Kenosha. Trying too hard to be somebody.

So you didn't watch any of the videos and are relying on the MSM to spoonfeed you their narrative

Never should have gone to Kenosha?

How many BLM and AntiFA thugs are from out of town that were there that night?

Forum List

Back