Leader of Portland Anti-Trump Protests Charged for Sexually Abusing Underage Boy.

One of the leaders of Portland's anti-Trump protests, Micah Rhodes, already a registered sex offender was arrested for sexually abusing an underage boy. He knew the boy was underage. This guy is an example of what kind of trash is protesting Trump. Criminals, losers who don't have jobs, and America-haters.

Leader Of Portland Anti-Trump Protests Charged With Sexually Abusing Minor

You don't want to me to look for the trash that supported Trump do you? Because I'm sure I can come up with a lot. No one is ok with pedophilia, not even the most liberal around, but there are many Republican pedophiles, I am sure.

One of the leaders of Portland's anti-Trump protests, Micah Rhodes, already a registered sex offender was arrested for sexually abusing an underage boy. He knew the boy was underage. This guy is an example of what kind of trash is protesting Trump. Criminals, losers who don't have jobs, and America-haters.

He's almost as bad as Trump.

UPDATED: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Going Ahead With Lawsuit

You don't want to me to look for the trash that supported Trump do you? Because I'm sure I can come up with a lot. No one is ok with pedophilia, not even the most liberal around, but there are many Republican pedophiles, I am sure.

You sure seem to ignore this specific situation based by quickly jumping to the other guy excuse.

You sure seem to ignore this specific situation based by quickly jumping to the other guy excuse.

This situation is worth ignoring. NO ONE gives a fuck about this douche. Meanwhile a WHOLE lotta KKK members are marching in your parade.

This situation is worth ignoring. NO ONE gives a fuck about this douche. Meanwhile a WHOLE lotta KKK members are marching in your parade.

So pedophilia is worth ignoring? It's not that you don't give a fuck about him, it's that you don't care that he did what he did. Says a lot about the type of people on the left.

So pedophilia is worth ignoring? It's not that you don't give a fuck about him, it's that you don't care that he did what he did. Says a lot about the type of people on the left.

Who's ignoring it, dumbfuck? He's going to jail!

You. YOU said "this situation is worth ignoring".

Is it MY job to police pedophilia? I had no clue. I'm a tax attorney, and no one gave me a uniform, badge, gun, or patrol car. Damn. Thanks for the head's up! I'll go arrest the president now...

Woman accusing Trump of child rape remains silent after threats

Is it MY job to police pedophilia? I had no clue. I'm a tax attorney, and no one gave me a uniform, badge, gun, or patrol car. Damn. Thanks for the head's up! I'll go arrest the president now...

No one said for you to arrest this person. YOU said the SITUATION is worth ignoring. Stepping back, huh? Typical of a left wing liar.

Why don't you try that, son and let me know what happens.

No one said for you to arrest this person. YOU said the SITUATION is worth ignoring. Stepping back, huh? Typical of a left wing liar.

You still have not provided an explanation as to why this idiot's pedophilia is relevant in any way to any discussion.

You still have not provided an explanation as to why this idiot's pedophilia is relevant in any way to any discussion.

You could just stay the fuck out of the thread.....but you won't. You're just one more Lefty who simply MUST try and prove to everyone that his dick is the biggest.

who is ignoring it, you brought up anti trump like it means something, like anti trump supporters.

This guy is not an example of the "what kind of trash is protesting Trump" because I protest Trump every day and can't wait till the piece of crap is out of office. So next time your bring up a pedophile do not lump anti Trumps in the same group, got it.

who is ignoring it, you brought up anti trump like it means something, like anti trump supporters.

This guy is not an example of the "what kind of trash is protesting Trump" because I protest Trump every day and can't wait till the piece of crap is out of office. So next time your bring up a pedophile do not lump anti Trumps in the same group, got it.

Oh look, she has a big dick too!!!!!

It's the OP topic, therefore, it is the topic of discussion.

Secondly, I've proven you stepped back when someone you consider lesser than you proved you contradicted yourself. So much for the law school you attended.

You could just stay the fuck out of the thread.....but you won't. You're just one more Lefty who simply MUST try and prove to everyone that his dick is the biggest.

That dumbass said "this situation is worth ignoring" then says he's not ignoring it.

I'll tell you why , because they want to find a reason to make themselves think they made the right decision for voting for a degenerate who forgot to tell them they'd be paying for a wall and demoralizing anti Trump voters , it makes them feel superior when they actually feel embarrassed and ashamed deep down inside to of been taken by a charlatan. They will get over it, or maybe not, either way its daily reminder of their ignorance.

I'll tell you why , because they want to find a reason to make themselves think they made the right decision for voting for a degenerate who forgot to tell them they'd be paying for a wall and demoralizing anti Trump voters , it makes them feel superior when they feel embarrassed and ashamed deep down inside to of been taken by a charlatan.

I don't need anything to know I'm superior to you. You're still reeling from the fact that someone you call a charlatan and people you call idiots defeated your bitch. Your only response is to whine like a spoiled brat.

Forum List

Back