Leadership

Do you know what a monopoly is? It's not being the largest of your industry, it's being the only one of your industry. Like I said, I've been solely a Macintosh user since my first computer. I never had a need for any Microsoft products. And there are other social medias I can participate in than FaceBook.
The Next 7 American Monopolies

10 Companies You Probably Never Realized Had Monopolies
In a capitalist society, monopolies are a naturally accruing effect. Every business owner knows that in order to be successful, one must constantly invest in their company. As the company grows larger and more efficient, the services and products offered become more sought after. If the company becomes massive, they develop the power to influence market price, run competition out of business or not allow competitors to emerge altogether.

America’s Monopolies Are Holding Back the Economy
Consolidated corporate power is keeping many products’ prices high and quality low. Why aren’t more politicians opposing it?
Yet you support the government being a monopoly
No, I don't, and you have nothing to suggest such. Your English is improving though.

Hahahahah!!!

A nobody with a crappy +910 rating states that the Top Poster of the Month's English is "improving".

Dude, you are fucking killing me here. I haven't laughed so hard since the hogs ate my liberal next door neighbor.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

If only there were more emojis here, I could take you seriously.

You're a better man than I am Gunga Din. Emojis or not, I could never take you seriously.

:laughing0301:

Oh please. Bill Gates was one stingy MFr. He didn't give a dime to anybody while creating his industry. Bill Clinton took care of that. He had Gates fined a million dollars a day for a bogus monopoly charge. Gates learned. Now he gives to everybody just to keep them off his ass.
And he still sits atop a monopoly.

He does? I get by just fine without any Microsoft product. Never used a Microsoft product since my first computer.
Yes, he does, so do Bezos, Zuckerberg and others. Americans used to know better.

Do you know what a monopoly is? It's not being the largest of your industry, it's being the only one of your industry. Like I said, I've been solely a Macintosh user since my first computer. I never had a need for any Microsoft products. And there are other social medias I can participate in than FaceBook.

In a capitalist society, monopolies are a naturally accruing effect. Every business owner knows that in order to be successful, one must constantly invest in their company. As the company grows larger and more efficient, the services and products offered become more sought after. If the company becomes massive, they develop the power to influence market price, run competition out of business or not allow competitors to emerge altogether.

Consolidated corporate power is keeping many products’ prices high and quality low. Why aren’t more politicians opposing it?

Your site is BS. It describes monopolies correctly, but doesn't give any example of true monopolies. It properly describes an industry that drives others out of the market. If Microsoft is a monopoly, how did Macintosh become more successful as years went on? Obviously they didn't drive them out of business, and more and more people use Apple all the time. In fact, Apple was the number one computer used in most schools and libraries during their time, and still is, particularly in graphic arts schools.

Apple even had five of the best selling phones out of the top 40, and third best selling today.

List of best-selling mobile phones - Wikipedia

Oh please. Bill Gates was one stingy MFr. He didn't give a dime to anybody while creating his industry. Bill Clinton took care of that. He had Gates fined a million dollars a day for a bogus monopoly charge. Gates learned. Now he gives to everybody just to keep them off his ass.
And he still sits atop a monopoly.

He does? I get by just fine without any Microsoft product. Never used a Microsoft product since my first computer.
Yes, he does, so do Bezos, Zuckerberg and others. Americans used to know better.

You are not the nation.

I am a member of it. You seem to think monopolies are the top leaders in their industry. That's not what a monopoly is.

Tainted Tommy would do well to worry about the shithole of a country in which he actually lives, and stop trying to dictate to another country that is founded on principles that he is wholly incapable of understanding, how we should run our country. If we wanted degenerate British filth telling us how to run our country, we would not have kicked them out nearly two and a half centuries ago.

Forum List

Back