Leading for behind? Or leading a coalition of one?

R

rdean

Right wingers constantly scream, "He keeps leading from behind". Presumably, Bush was "leading" his enormous "coalition" that invaded Iraq. Now that is "leading". 165,000 American troops.

Then there were the 2 from Iceland
46 from Armenia
61 from New Zealand
A whopping 300 from Hungary
The list goes on and on.

And how many only stayed a year or less?

This wasn't a "coalition" of partners. It was a bribe and a show. How much money do you think each of those countries were paid?

And Republicans are screaming:

HE SHOULD BE BOMBING HERE AND BOMBING THERE AND WE SHOULD SEND TROOPS AND IT'S GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD (and here you should be wildly waving your hands as if broken at the wrists overhead and shitting your pants)

I believe he's doing what has to be done. States like Sunni Arabia need to get their hands dirty. The middle east must police itself. Just because they have trillions in oil, doesn't mean they outsource problems facing their countries.

Oil countries sending us off to war is like Republicans sending minorities and the poor off to war. The rich play the game, the rest of us are the pawns.

And the GOP base falls for it every single time.

The problem here is that both Bushes set precedence that the US will rush in and sacrifice US troops to do what they should be doing themselves. Obama understands this.

So this will be painful, it will be bloody, but if we don't get Sunni Arabia and Jordan and other countries involved, we will be doing just what the GOP and the oil sheiks want us to do.

I hope Obama stay's strong. Get the rest of the Middle East involved. Stop listening to those morons that tricked us into Iraq.

27x3pz8.jpg

How can Obabble expect a workable coalition in Iraq, when he can't achieve one here at home?

That question is for you Rdean.

obama could not get even one person to follow his leadership because he doesn't have any leadership. He's a laughingstock. Did his announcement to the world that he had no strategy instill some kind of confidence?

Right wingers constantly scream, "He keeps leading from behind". Presumably, Bush was "leading" his enormous "coalition" that invaded Iraq. Now that is "leading". 165,000 American troops.

46 from Armenia
61 from New Zealand
The list goes on and on.

This wasn't a "coalition" of partners. It was a bribe and a show. How much money do you think each of those countries were paid?

HE SHOULD BE BOMBING HERE AND BOMBING THERE AND WE SHOULD SEND TROOPS AND IT'S GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD (and here you should be wildly waving your hands as if broken at the wrists overhead and shitting your pants)

I believe he's doing what has to be done. States like Sunni Arabia need to get their hands dirty. The middle east must police itself. Just because they have trillions in oil, doesn't mean they outsource problems facing their countries.

Oil countries sending us off to war is like Republicans sending minorities and the poor off to war. The rich play the game, the rest of us are the pawns.

The problem here is that both Bushes set precedence that the US will rush in and sacrifice US troops to do what they should be doing themselves. Obama understands this.

So this will be painful, it will be bloody, but if we don't get Sunni Arabia and Jordan and other countries involved, we will be doing just what the GOP and the oil sheiks want us to do.
"Leading for behind" pretty much defines progtards.

Obama should go after ISIS as if they were Republicans.

Face it, Obama made the Middle East far more dangerous than the one he inherited

I hope Obama stay's strong. Get the rest of the Middle East involved. Stop listening to those morons that tricked us into Iraq.

STAYS strong??? Like when he draws that red line in the sand? He now admits there is no strategy for ISIS. You know the one, the one that just beheaded one of our journalists? and is coming for us and England just raised their threat level to severe while our president who met with his advisers and they couldn't come up with a plan so he went fundraising this weekend......that president you want to stay STRONG??? omg....

How can Obabble expect a workable coalition in Iraq, when he can't achieve one here at home?

That question is for you Rdean.

Oh come on. You know Republicans are racists fuck tards. The entire world knows it. American Republicans are seen as a threat the world over. The world sees them as ignorant beyond belief.

I work at a company where 60% of business is overseas. Reps and workers visit from:
Germany
England
Brazil
China
Taiwan
India
Netherlands
and a host of other countries. Talk to them about Iraq and the Republicans and the response is the same. Republicans are nutz, dangerous, ignorant.

I was talking to a guy from China and he mentioned he heard Republicans believe the earth is only 6,000 years old. He said China culture is older than that. So I introduced him to the USMB. He was shocked.

A women from Bolivia asked what the "equal pay" thing was about. I told her that Republicans feel woman shouldn't get equal pay as men doing the same job. She said she didn't believe it and that in this country it would be "political suicide".

Senate Republicans reject equal pay bill - The Washington Post

Senate Republicans Unanimously Block Equal Pay Bill ThinkProgress

All it took was a quick search and there we go.

The GOP is dangerous and dumb beyond belief. It's no secret. Lie to yourselves if you must, but deep down, you know it's the truth.

STAYS strong??? Like when he draws that red line in the sand? He now admits there is no strategy for ISIS. You know the one, the one that just beheaded one of our journalists? and is coming for us and England just raised their threat level to severe while our president who met with his advisers and they couldn't come up with a plan so he went fundraising this weekend......that president you want to stay STRONG??? omg....

Yea, like the Red Line he drew in the sand just before Syria gave up their WMD's.

Bashar al-Assad Syria will give up control of chemical weapons World news theguardian.com

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE RIGHT WINGERS?????

46 from Armenia
61 from New Zealand
The list goes on and on.

So this will be painful, it will be bloody, but if we don't get Sunni Arabia and Jordan and other countries involved, we will be doing just what the GOP and the oil sheiks want us to do

Not a single one of these idiots could deny what I just said. They are stupid and ignorant beyond belief. The one is so damn dumb, he posts cartoons because he thinks they are saying something meaningful and clever.

It's a true pity that even this well spelled out, these right wingers are so far gone, they don't get the most simple of concepts..

If more of these fools get voted into office, this country deserves what it gets.

What makes these right wingers so damn dumb, they don't even realize that Arabian sheiks have turned their ignorant selves into "attack dogs". Obama is trying to stop that. And their ignorant selves are calling him "weak" and "leading from behind". And yet, Republicans are doing just what their Arabian masters want them to do. Look at Fox.

46 from Armenia
61 from New Zealand
The list goes on and on.

So this will be painful, it will be bloody, but if we don't get Sunni Arabia and Jordan and other countries involved, we will be doing just what the GOP and the oil sheiks want us to do

Not a single one of these idiots could deny what I just said. They are stupid and ignorant beyond belief. The one is so damn dumb, he posts cartoons because he thinks they are saying something meaningful and clever.

It's a true pity that even this well spelled out, these right wingers are so far gone, they don't get the most simple of concepts..

If more of these fools get voted into office, this country deserves what it gets.

Chicago eh?

Good, when your City gets hit I hope someone you love dies.

We'll see how you talk then.

Forum List

Back