Leaked 2013 Trump Tax Return Shows He Payed Over 40 Million In Taxes!!!!!!!!

Came from same source as Trump losing $900 billion! So apparently then, the first story was also false? You're nuttier than a pecan roll!
No it didn't. Since your 'source' article doesn't exist.
I just found 4 articles about it in a search engine, even posted the Baltimore Gazette post
I just googled "Trump eats baby" and got 873,000 results. Yet you have no comment? :uhh:
You looking for lunch?
It's not even close to lunchtime. Hmm. I think you should address your developmental deficits.
Try a brain, as you don't have one, it might be contagious!

14%.......leftist commie puke will scream even if 3/4 of gross income was deductible on schedule A.

I just found 4 articles about it in a search engine, even posted the Baltimore Gazette post
I just googled "Trump eats baby" and got 873,000 results. Yet you have no comment? :uhh:
You looking for lunch?
It's not even close to lunchtime. Hmm. I think you should address your developmental deficits.
I hope whatever you have isn't contagious

You looking for lunch?
I hope whatever you have isn't contagious
You can't fix your stupid!

National Insider Politics ^ | 10/11/2016 | By National Insider Politics
A leaked copy of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s 2013 federal tax return shows that the billionaire businessman paid over 40 million dollars in federal taxes on earnings of 278 million dollars in the 2013 calendar year. The leaked document stands in sharp contrast to a leaked return from the mid-nineties showing that Trump lost over 900 million and paid nothing in taxes, according to sources. The leaked tax return, first reported by NBC Affiliate WNBC, was received in the same fashion as the prior leaked return, arriving in a manila envelope with a return address of Trump Towers in...

Damn, there goes another lying talking point from the bitches store of bullshit hits on Trump
You've been duped again. When are you guys going to stop believing these fake websites?

A leaked copy of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s 2013 federal tax return shows that the billionaire businessman paid over 40 million dollars in federal taxes on earnings of 278 million dollars in the 2013 calendar year. The leaked document stands in sharp contrast to a leaked return from the mid-nineties showing that Trump lost over 900 million and paid nothing in taxes, according to sources. The leaked tax return, first reported by NBC Affiliate WNBC, was received in the same fashion as the prior leaked return, arriving in a manila envelope with a return address of Trump Towers in...

Damn, there goes another lying talking point from the bitches store of bullshit hits on Trump

Just more alt-right fever swamp lies and misinformation.

Came from same source as Trump losing $900 billion! So apparently then, the first story was also false? You're nuttier than a pecan roll!

SHOCK: Baltimore Gazette leaks Trump's 2013 tax return: liberals are panicking with new revelations

The Baltimore Gazette is using WNBC as their source as well.

This is hilarious. Where do you get this stuff? LOL

This is hilarious. Where do you get this stuff? LOL
Off the net. Where do you think. Anti-American!

You know, I just did a Google search for "trump tax returns leaked" and a lot of hits came up.

Only problem is, the vast majority of them were about the tax returns from a while ago that showed he took a large loss and would be in a position to not have to pay taxes for decades.

But.............to be fair............there was one or two about what the OP is saying, that Trump paid in a lot of taxes last year. Only problem is, those are RWNJ sites that are mostly blogs.

Nope..............nothing to see here..................unless Wikileaks and the Russians decide to play fair and hack Trump so that we can see the actual tax returns for the past 10 years.

You know, I just did a Google search for "trump tax returns leaked" and a lot of hits came up.

Only problem is, the vast majority of them were about the tax returns from a while ago that showed he took a large loss and would be in a position to not have to pay taxes for decades.

But.............to be fair............there was one or two about what the OP is saying, that Trump paid in a lot of taxes last year. Only problem is, those are RWNJ sites that are mostly blogs.

Nope..............nothing to see here..................unless Wikileaks and the Russians decide to play fair and hack Trump so that we can see the actual tax returns for the past 10 years.
But the Hildebeast says Putin is working with Trump...I hope he is, as president, Trump is sure to have much better relations with Putin. than the monkey in the White House now has!

But the Hildebeast says Putin is working with Trump...I hope he is, as president, Trump is sure to have much better relations with Putin. than the monkey in the White House now has!

So, since your original point has been thoroughly disproved, your tactic is to move over to a different subject? Got it...........deflection, the main tool of the coward.

So, since your original point has been thoroughly disproved, your tactic is to move over to a different subject? Got it...........deflection, the main tool of the coward.
You've disproved shit. as usual! Subversive maggot!

Forum List

Back