Leaked doc reveals white house planning regime change in Iran

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Good. Hopefully it'll cause even more consternation for the lefty shitbags.

Last time we tried regime change in Iran all it did was build up their alt-right until they took over.

The moderates were starting to make inroads but Trump decided to embolden the alt-right there again.

It appears Rudy Giuliani wasn’t lying.

Just a few days after the former NYC mayor and latest member of President Trump’s unexpectedly let it slip that “we got a president who is tough, who does not listen to the ......
Leaked Doc Reveals White House Planning “Regime Change” In Iran
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no are you kidding, Giuliani wasn't lying imagine that what will the trendy's say now.
Maybe you should look up the term "White Paper"......... :eusa_whistle:

Last time we tried regime change in Iran all it did was build up their alt-right until they took over.

The moderates were starting to make inroads but Trump decided to embolden the alt-right there again.
There are no moderates in Iran foo, obama lies

Just a few days after the former NYC mayor and latest member of President Trump’s unexpectedly let it slip that “we got a president who is tough, who does not listen to the ......

Oh no are you kidding, Giuliani wasn't lying imagine that what will the trendy's say now.
But not by invading and occupying Iran as the US did in Iraq.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-11_11-18-22.png
    upload_2018-5-11_11-18-22.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 50
Does not surprise me at all... Any administration worth its salt will have a contingency plan for everything imaginable... Its a lot more work than carrying a white flag around in your back pocket...

white+flag%252C+obamacartoon.jpg

Still haven't got a clue what a White Paper is, do ya........ :rofl: Alex Jones is selling you snake oil and you're lapping it up as fast as he can pump it out. He makes a very good living off of clueless, gullible morons like you. :lol:

There are no moderates in Iran foo, obama lies
So stupid
Difficult concept to grasp isn't it?
You’ve never tried to grasp any kind of concept, so how would you know?

Is this a c/p of your post about NK from a few months back?

Are you drunk? You trash are so lame.
My trash is your treasure, honky donk.
Quote me, pussy

Quote me, pussy
I am, sissy boy.

Quote me, pussy
I am, sissy boy.
For that to be true, you’d have to actually do it :itsok:

Forum List

Back