Leaked ISIS strategy: Conquer Libya; use immigration on boats to flood Europe w/ Islam

Too many on the right watch file footage of ISIS propaganda videos shown as 'background' during news reports and have come to the wrong conclusion concerning the terrorist organization.

I think it's hilarious how seriously you guys take ISIS propaganda.

After invading Europe, I hear they're planning on conquering the Moon.

945555_376866439086812_942487082_n1.jpg

Way to make my point for me.

Better go hide under your desk now, I hear ISIS is building a giant robot that'll shoot infidel-killing death rays from its eyes.

I'm sure you would have acted exactly the same way about Hitler!... Thank you, Mr. Chamberlain! Typical subversive attitude, don't worry about it until they start doing it wholesale! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
It's true...there are so many things to be worried about!

As Russia marches through Ukraine....nothing to see, nothing to worry about, and there are NO Western leaders that have the balls to stand up and do anything....perhaps another Paris march????
Or another hashtag campaign.

Hey, don't forget Ebola getting into the US.
What's Obama doing about that?

ISIS reportedly plans to send fighters to southern Europe disguised as migrants Fox News

Amidst the chaos of Libya there is a leak of an ISIS strategy. Conquer Libya.

Then...disguise jihadis as immigrants and flood Europe. They said even a small crappy boat can cross the waters from Libyas long coast line into Southern Europe.

Evil is in the air. They have declared a global Holy War.

Just like Ebola...every single person infected with radical Islam is a major threat and they're trying to spread. Fast.

What are we doing?
Another nitwit rightist falls prey to ISIS propaganda.

You obviously have no idea how ridiculous you are.

Better go hide under your desk now, I hear ISIS is building a giant robot that'll shoot infidel-killing death rays from its eyes.

I'm sure you would have acted exactly the same way about Hitler!... Thank you, Mr. Chamberlain! Typical subversive attitude, don't worry about it until they start doing it wholesale! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

As Russia marches through Ukraine....nothing to see, nothing to worry about, and there are NO Western leaders that have the balls to stand up and do anything....perhaps another Paris march????

Yes, even the POSER has to get LUCKY once in awhile, that it hasn't come her! BUT>>>>

ebolaupdates.gif

Brit HCW Flown Home For Ebola Observation

Premature Optimism On Ebola Cases

Liberian Children Return To School - Ebola Not Over

Liberia Is Still Fighting Ebola

1/3 Of Sierra Leone's Ebola Budget Stolen

Scottish Patient Tested For Ebola

CBS News Bob Simon Last Report...On ZMapp - Vid

Ebola Victims Infectious For A Week After Death

I'm sure you know all about these! .....MY ASS!!!!

Too many on the right watch file footage of ISIS propaganda videos shown as 'background' during news reports and have come to the wrong conclusion concerning the terrorist organization.
We know ISIS is a peaceful bunch. Why, they only shoot, burn, butcher and behead out in the boondocks where innocent bystanders don't suffer collateral damage like the Hamas in Gaza don't do. Just wait till Obama gets those ISIS critters in his Jobs Program. He'll pacify every one of those heathens. :banana:

Yes, even the POSER has to get LUCKY once in awhile, that it hasn't come her! BUT>>>>

ebolaupdates.gif

Brit HCW Flown Home For Ebola Observation

Premature Optimism On Ebola Cases

Liberian Children Return To School - Ebola Not Over

Liberia Is Still Fighting Ebola

1/3 Of Sierra Leone's Ebola Budget Stolen

Scottish Patient Tested For Ebola

CBS News Bob Simon Last Report...On ZMapp - Vid

Ebola Victims Infectious For A Week After Death

I'm sure you know all about these! .....MY ASS!!!!
Yep, he was damn lucky all right!

I think it's hilarious how seriously you guys take ISIS propaganda.

After invading Europe, I hear they're planning on conquering the Moon.

945555_376866439086812_942487082_n1.jpg

You think it's funny?

I sure do.

What's not funny about tough guy Conservatives such as Vigilante and yourself pissing your pants in fear every time the ISIS propaganda minister makes some ridiculous claim?

Let me guess, you took Bagdad Bob at his word, too. Right?

All of the fear...giving a win to ISIS in the name of political zealotry. How pathetic and un-American.

Think it can't happen to America? Obuma OPENING the door to UNLIMITED SYRIAN refugees!

Daily Mail ^
ISIS has threatened to flood Europe with half a million migrants from Libya in a 'psychological' attack against the West, it was claimed today. Transcripts of telephone intercepts published in Italy claim to provide evidence that ISIS is threatening to send 500,000 migrants simultaneously out to sea in hundreds of boats in a 'psychological weapon' against Europe if there is military intervention against them in Libya. Many would be at risk of drowning with rescue services unable to cope. But authorities fear that if numbers on this scale arrived, European cities could witness riots. Separately, the militants hope to cement...

Why can't we locate and kills these people? Are the occupying a town? When we attack these towns to they defeat us? Do they blend into the crowd when we do take the town? Do the citizens protect them and is it fear or because they like them?

Why can't we with our satellites find and kill them? Where are they safe to make tapes of beheadings? No politics. I really want to know.

They are occupying entire cities. The residents are as much victims as the people we see being beheaded. I remember reading an article yesterday about residents of one city being publicly flogged for using cell phones.

The tactics of ISIS will backfire. Their own territories will rise against them at some point.

sure they will run into the same problem the Nazis had. No matter how formidable any army is there is always a pushback, their offensive is just starting though. they will do a lot of damage in the process. its a damn shame. I watched the beheading video, these guys are the biggest assholes in the world,
i dont care what kind of moral equivelancey people try to use.

Not quite the same. These migrants would be arriving with a particular purpose. To make war internally. If 500000 Germans went to Britian during WWII would the British be xenophobic for rejecting that invading army?
ISIS doesn't even have 500,000 members so this whole thing is stupid.
500,000 migrants from Libya, not members. Sheesh!
So 1/10 of Libya's population is about to move to Europe? You people are ridiculous.
ISIS will make them migrate. Use a little immagination sometime.
If I had the wild imagination you and other nutters do I'd be living in constant terror. So no thanks.

Wild imagination? did you watch the videos of the beheadings? If they are willing to do that to fellow Arabs, how much more do you think they would love to do that to you? Sure put your head in the sand and name people who call ISIS out for what they are doing alarmists. The Coptic Christians didnt drop any bombs in Iraq. These Ultra Muslims are telling you what they want to do .... and you say its someones imagination. YOU are history repeating itself in 1938.

ISIS doesn't even have 500,000 members so this whole thing is stupid.
So 1/10 of Libya's population is about to move to Europe? You people are ridiculous.
If I had the wild imagination you and other nutters do I'd be living in constant terror. So no thanks.

Wild imagination? did you watch the videos of the beheadings? If they are willing to do that to fellow Arabs, how much more do you think they would love to do that to you? Sure put your head in the sand and name people who call ISIS out for what they are doing alarmists. The Coptic Christians didnt drop any bombs in Iraq. These Ultra Muslims are telling you what they want to do .... and you say its someones imagination. YOU are history repeating itself in 1938.
Excuse me if I don't drop into the fetal position. :cool:

That's what the Spanish said way back when. Get your bleary, bloodshot eyes open, Infidel.
It's also what people used to say about the Italians, the Germans, Catholics, the Irish, the Jews, the Russians, the Chinese... shall I go on?

And they were all waging a religious war , burniing people to death, Selling women into slavery, beheading, crucifying.... yeah those Darned Irish, no wonder we didnt like them!

No bodys talking about dropping into the fetal position, thats your Red Herring

No bodys talking about dropping into the fetal position, thats your Red Herring
What are you talking about? What do you think we should do?

I dont like the suffering they are inflicting on people, do you ? or you just dont give a shit? or you think its all someones vivid imagination. Its not about being afraid,

I dont like the suffering they are inflicting on people, do you ? or you just dont give a shit? or you think its all someones vivid imagination. Its not about being afraid,
So what would you do?

Forum List

Back