Leaked ISIS strategy: Conquer Libya; use immigration on boats to flood Europe w/ Islam

screaming.jpg

ISIS doesn't even have 500,000 members so this whole thing is stupid.
500,000 migrants from Libya, not members. Sheesh!
So 1/10 of Libya's population is about to move to Europe? You people are ridiculous.
ISIS will make them migrate. Use a little immagination sometime.
If I had the wild imagination you and other nutters do I'd be living in constant terror. So no thanks.
I'm not living in terror. I live in Cowtown, Texas.
There's nothing more concerning for Cowtown, Texaners than Libyan immigrants to Italy I suppose.

Not quite the same. These migrants would be arriving with a particular purpose. To make war internally. If 500000 Germans went to Britian during WWII would the British be xenophobic for rejecting that invading army?
So 1/10 of Libya's population is about to move to Europe? You people are ridiculous.

You do realize that the 1/2 million is an exaggerated number in the first place, propaganda, if you will, but said to garner a reaction.
Oh really? Because you dumb fucks sure seem to believe it.

Believe they will send thousands?...Definitely, how many thousands is still unknown. Have you checked lately about Americans leaving to join ISIS?

FBI official ISIS is recruiting U.S. teens - CNN.com

If I had the wild imagination you and other nutters do I'd be living in constant terror. So no thanks.

That sounds pretty scary.

Xenophobia: a white liberal Marxist/communist disparaging dismissive, meant to justitfy as "paranoia" say...a train full of Jews being beaten to death by their SS guards. If any of the victims objected to being beaten to death, well then they're "xenophobic". Another example might be a foursome of queers walking down Market Street who get the shit beat out of them by black gangsters. It happens almost every weekend in San Francisco. Well anyway, if they object to having the shit kicked out of them, that's "xenophobia". Beginning to understand how the "xenophobia" game works?

Xenophobia: a white liberal Marxist/communist disparaging dismissive, meant to justitfy as "paranoia" say...a train full of Jews being beaten to death by their SS guards. If any of the victims objected to being beaten to death, well then they're "xenophobic". Another example might be a foursome of queers walking down Market Street who get the shit beat out of them by black gangsters. It happens almost every weekend in San Francisco. Well anyway, if they object to having the shit kicked out of them, that's "xenophobia". Beginning to understand how the "xenophobia" game works?

A little far out, but effective.

Wow what a fail.

I live near the Muslim capital of America Dearborn Mich. They probably have sleeper cells.

I went to bid on a job in a Pakistan guy. He had 5 guys living there. They could have been terrorists and the government would only know about the home owner.

Wow what a fail.

That SS tattoo under your armpit starts to show a little more every day, "rabbi".

Wow what a fail.

That SS tattoo under your armpit starts to show a little more every day, "rabbi".
Are you on psychedelics right now? You're not even coming CLOSE to any kind of rational point.

I think it's hilarious how seriously you guys take ISIS propaganda.

After invading Europe, I hear they're planning on conquering the Moon.

I live near the Muslim capital of America Dearborn Mich. They probably have sleeper cells.

I went to bid on a job in a Pakistan guy. He had 5 guys living there. They could have been terrorists and the government would only know about the home owner.
screaming.jpg

Bah...just call it an invasion and sink every ship that doesn't turn around.

945555_376866439086812_942487082_n1.jpg

Way to make my point for me.

Better go hide under your desk now, I hear ISIS is building a giant robot that'll shoot infidel-killing death rays from its eyes.

I'm sure you would have acted exactly the same way about Hitler!... Thank you, Mr. Chamberlain! Typical subversive attitude, don't worry about it until they start doing it wholesale! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're right about that. after all, there's 300-310 million guns registered in the US. I did hear that ISIS is gonna cut off Obama's punkin and turn the US into a Caliphate. 'Course, sensible citizens know better.

Better go hide under your desk now, I hear ISIS is building a giant robot that'll shoot infidel-killing death rays from its eyes.

I'm sure you would have acted exactly the same way about Hitler!... Thank you, Mr. Chamberlain! Typical subversive attitude, don't worry about it until they start doing it wholesale! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
It's true...there are so many things to be worried about!

It's true...there are so many things to be worried about!

As Russia marches through Ukraine....nothing to see, nothing to worry about, and there are NO Western leaders that have the balls to stand up and do anything....perhaps another Paris march????

Forum List

Back