Leaked pics show Bud Light exec who wants to update company’s ‘fratty’ culture enjoying fratty party

Frats?

I mean granted I didn't go to a traditional college with frats and so on or live on a campus but throughout my life all I've ever seen of people drinking bud light is at comedy clubs, bars, restaurants, ball games and so on. And more than half of those people were over the age of 30.

I don't see many college age drinkers drinking bud light, they all seem to be about ipa micro brew shit with fancy names and descriptions. The only ones that don't are the poor ones and they don't drink bud light, they drink like natural light cause it's cheap as shit.

In my day it was the cheapest shit you could find that didn't taste like alcoholic corn water. Natty and Busch Light were usually for people who were low on cash toward the end of the semester; Silver Bullet and Lite Beer if you wanted slightly better tasting stuff. And regular Bud or Fosters if you had a little extra money jingling around in your pocket. Foreign beers like Becks or Guinness were for those times when a roommate's dad was in town and offering to take us out to dinner, lol

Transsexuals are mentally disturbed

Its as if AB decided to promote fentanyl instead of beer

Why do you care who or what AB markets their product to? If you don't like it, just don't drink it. And if you don't drink anyway, maybe go to your nearest coffee shop and get a cup of chill the fuck out.

Personal insults only show the weakness of your argument

Dude, you are the one that just compared being Trans to fentanyl. If that is not a sign of being mentally disturbed, then nothing is

Forum List

Back