leaks and lies

Donnie Junior was told the Russian government wanted to help his daddy win. Donnie responded, "I love it".

Donnie was told the Russian government agents wanted to meet to give him some dirt on Clinton. Donnie was very excited and invited a fucking roomful of Russian government agents to Trump Tower.

Donnie expressed a desire that the Russian government dump the dirt in late summer, to have the maximum impact on the outcome of the election.

And we have people on this forum actually retarded enough to say Donnie went to the meeting to talk about adoption.

Jesus H. Christ.

I don't see any lie.

The meeting was about adoption.

Why would Donnie and Manafort and Jared got to a meeting about adoption in the middle of a campaign?

Did you even read Donnie's emails? I bet you didn't.
President Trump hasn't given us access to his emails yet. We may have to wait until someone hacks them.
We have Donnie's emails. See post 21.
We?
Us?

I don't see any lie.

Why would Donnie and Manafort and Jared got to a meeting about adoption in the middle of a campaign?

Of course I read them.

I already posted, they thought they were going to a meeting to get opposition research on Hillary.
It turned out to be a meeting on adoption.

So what? Nothing wrong with it.

Anonymous White House advisers said they had settled on a plan to be transparent about the meeting, only to have the president come in at the 11th hour and decide to try and withhold the whole truth.

"Because Trump believes he is innocent, some advisers explained, he therefore does not think he is at any legal risk for a cover-up. In his mind, they said, there is nothing to conceal."

Trump aides’ stunning cry for help: Admitting the president misled the American people

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
More fake news....

I don't see any lie.

Of course I read them.

I already posted, they thought they were going to a meeting to get opposition research on Hillary.

From the Russian government.

Collusion.

No, it was about the Magnitsky Act.

Quid pro quo.

Anonymous White House advisers said they had settled on a plan to be transparent about the meeting, only to have the president come in at the 11th hour and decide to try and withhold the whole truth.

"Because Trump believes he is innocent, some advisers explained, he therefore does not think he is at any legal risk for a cover-up. In his mind, they said, there is nothing to conceal."

Trump aides’ stunning cry for help: Admitting the president misled the American people

More fake news....

then Trump is responsible for leaking the fake story that the fake media reported.

More fake news....

then Trump is responsible for leaking the fake story that the fake media reported.
You people are like spoiled 12 year old brats.

6360077599167423931780732567_tumblr_inline_o6tstsMcwp1u0tht4_500.gif.cf.gif

More fake news....

Trump changes his story two times, both times were lies, both lies were given to the media on purpose by the Trump Cartel, and the rest of the country is like spoiled 12 year old brats ??????????????????

youre a f'n idget

More fake news....

Trump changes his story two times, both times were lies, both lies were given to the media on purpose by the Trump Cartel, and the rest of the country is like spoiled 12 year old brats ??????????????????

youre a f'n idget

Moreover, he's done this same thing over and over and over. His family and staff have done it again and again. His lies are never ending.

And his fans say the same thing every time - it's not against the law.

Then Trump gives back to his lying tweets.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I don't see any lie.

Of course I read them.

From the Russian government.

Collusion.

No, it was about the Magnitsky Act.

Quid pro quo.

From a person associated with the Russian Government.
There's a difference.

Obumbler sent people to England and Israel to work against Brexit and Netanyahu.

Was that the US Government or someone in the US Govt?

More fake news....

youre a f'n idget

Moreover, he's done this same thing over and over and over. His family and staff have done it again and again. His lies are never ending.

And his fans say the same thing every time - it's not against the law.

Then Trump gives back to his lying tweets.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

with 8 investigations pending, we'll see what was/is legal wont we ?

convincing stupid shit Trumpdrones THE GAME AINT OVER is a whole nuther gap between their ears to bridge ...

you guys have another election coming up, better get busy soon.

Yep, we better guard against Russia's efforts allied with the current Republican Members of Congress who despise democracy, and seek to establish single Authoritarian governments here and in Western Europe, beholden to Oligarchs and corporation special interests.

you guys have another election coming up, better get busy soon.

Yep, we better guard against Russia's efforts allied with the current Republican Members of Congress who despise democracy, and seek to establish single Authoritarian governments here and in Western Europe, beholden to Oligarchs and corporation special interests.
works for me.

More fake news....

youre a f'n idget
Yeah and ever version of "The Story" is spewed by media propagandists as if they waited for Trump to actually give his version of the story to them.

Forum List

Back