🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Learn why you will OWN NOTHING, you will not eat meat, you will not buy what you want when you want

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

If you really want to understand the reasons the elites have a goal to make our lives a living hell watch this .
The first one is the information broken down the bottom one is that pos bastard’s Klaus Schwab tell you what the prick wants and is going to do to us all.
Yes these people have the power to make your life whatever they want. Until you understand CORPORATE CONTROL
you can never understand why all the ppl telling you to wake up sound like morons to you!!!

WAKE UP THIS IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW YOU WILL OWN NOTHING!!!!!! By the way COVID and the JAB are being used to place you right where they want you!!!!!! THE GOV IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!

This is the assholes original

REMEMBER THESE NAMES “ BLACKROCK” VANGUARD— THEY ARE BEHIND

BUILD BACK BETTER!!

RbuttalNotFound.jpg

• Banned
Do you people spend every waking moment in fear?
Dude it’s not fear it is being infomred with ppl screaming at the top of their lungs trying to get you guys to notice what is happening and that it’s real. We are losing every fabric of freedom we have in this country and for the globe what they have left of it.
Go read what I posted on the blackrock, or wef You won’t be sitting in that room 24-7 day after day once this roll in full blown the time to wake up is now!!

Currently the Hunter Biden atoms are selling million dollar paintings to oligarchs in Russia and China.

What talent Hunter must have to sell for more money than Monet.
Evidently, it's all about those that not only conceive what is art but who admire what is art.

Dude it’s not fear it is being infomred with ppl screaming at the top of their lungs trying to get you guys to notice what is happening and that it’s real. We are losing every fabric of freedom we have in this country and for the globe what they have left of it.
Go read what I posted on the blackrock, or wef You won’t be sitting in that room 24-7 day after day once this roll in full blown the time to wake up is now!!
I have been anti-capitalist since the 1970s when did you wake up?

Evidently, it's all about those that not only conceive what is art but who admire what is art.
I reckon corruption and crime are a kind of an art form

Never thought of it like that before.

For example, if you want to murder someone, you don't just whip out a gun and shoot them. There are more aesthetic ways to go about it.

I have been anti-capitalist since the 1970s when did you wake up?

Your are living in an ANTI CAPITALIST now wait until you see what our going to think and wished you hadn’t if you live long enough.

I reckon corruption and crime are a kind of an art form

Never thought of it like that before.

For example, if you want to murder someone, you don't just whip out a gun and shoot them. There are more aesthetic ways to go about it.

Kinda of like the VA and MD. Gov. Where they will allow babies to be put into a room keeping them you now comfortable until they die. Giving them no water nor food is keeping them comfortable. They must be talking about the sheet given to keep them warm in a 50 degree room.

Forum List

Back