🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Learning from David's Mighty Men

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a teaching by Brother Michael Boldea Jr. that is sure to bless the listener! His quote of the day is from Leonard Ravenhill:

One of these days some simple soul will pick up the book of God, read it, and believe it. Then the rest of us will be embarrassed. The bible is either absolute, or it is obsolete.
Leonard Ravenhill

Here is the teaching:

And this is the number of the mighty men whom David had; Jashobeam, an Hachmonite, the chief of the captains: he lifted up his spear against three hundred slain by him at one time. And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo, the Ahohite, who was one of the three mighties. He was with David at Pasdammim, and there the Philistines were gathered together to battle, where was a parcel of ground full of barley; and the people fled from before the Philistines. And they set themselves in the midst of that parcel, and delivered it, and slew the Philistines; and the LORD saved them by a great deliverance.
1 Chronicles 11:11,12,13,14

These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away:
2 Samuel 23:8,9

Last edited:
After listening to the full teaching what we learn from it? Does the listener see that as Born again Christians we must fight the good fight of faith and do warfare according to God's guidelines put forth in the Word of God? Isn't it clear that unless we obey the LORD and do warfare as He directs we will be disqualified? We must not only be hearers of the Word but doers of the Word.

Other religions / cults may make up their own rules as they go along - and break them again and again - we've already learned that about Islam, Catholicism and other religions that make provision for lies, deceptions, half truths because they are based on the belief that the end justifies the means! But in the life of the born again Believer we must abide by the Word of God - abide in the Word of God in order to not be disqualified. There is a difference.

After listening to the full teaching what we learn from it? Does the listener see that as Born again Christians we must fight the good fight of faith and do warfare according to God's guidelines put forth in the Word of God? Isn't it clear that unless we obey the LORD and do warfare as He directs we will be disqualified? We must not only be hearers of the Word but doers of the Word.

Other religions / cults may make up their own rules as they go along - and break them again and again - we've already learned that about Islam, Vatican Roman Catholicism and other religions that make provision for lies, deceptions, half truths because they are based on the belief that the end justifies the means! But in the life of the born again Believer we must abide by the Word of God - abide in the Word of God in order to not be disqualified. There is a difference.

Last edited:
Imagine the honor of being known as one of David's Mighty Men of Valor! Imagine Gideon's reaction when the angel of the LORD addressed him as a Mighty Man of Valor! Imagine God calling you a Mighty man of Valor! Imagine God telling you at the end of your life - well done, good and faithful servant!

product_thumbnail.php

Do you hear what Brother Mike is saying? We may never be of great reknowned. We may never be known by others or have great names but we stand before God and say - your will is my command!

A mighty man is the man who hears the voice of God and does what God speaks. He is undeterred by the opposition he faces - of how much danger or opposition he will face - he goes forth and does what needs to be done! Irregardless!

That is what a mighty man of God does! Amen? Amen!

Go back to the 20:41 marker on video and listen to the story of Beniah. He was appointed chief of Solomon's army. The passage in 1 Chronicles tells the story of how he killed a lion in a pit and that it was a snowy day. There is a very important lesson here. Each of us have a lion we must confront, do battle with and overcome - what is the lion trying to devour your life? Can you name it? Do you know what it is? What is trying to destroy you? You must war against it and defeat it. Know it, identify it, be on guard against him and be ready to come against him and defeat him. Go back and listen carefully to that story in the video.

The enemy chooses the time and place of attack. We have to be prepared at all times.

Be prepared for confrontation. Go over to the religion forum and read the scriptures for today. Think about these scriptures. Listen to this teaching over and over again until it sinks down into your spirit and you see with spiritual eyes what Brother Mike is speaking about.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:37

... we will be disqualified? ...

You are continously disqualifying not only yourselve.

You need to repent Jeremiah and start reading the Quran.

Next, accept Islam as your religion, and Muhammad as your prophet, to avoid going to Hell. ...... :cool:

From my point of view Jeremiah has nothing to do with the message of the christian religion - but do you have anything to do with the Islam? What are the rules of this rotten game?

Last edited:
After listening to Michael Boldea Jr.'s message - we can see the importance of not surrendering any ground - no matter how small it may appear to be - to the enemy. We must not surrender one inch. The born again believer is to be taking ground not losing it.

After listening to Michael Boldea Jr.'s message - we can see the importance of not surrendering any ground - no matter how small it may appear to be - to the enemy. We must not surrender one inch. The born again believer is to be taking ground not losing it.

"Mission accomplished"? You are attacking others - no one attacks you. So you can go in every direction you like to go - forward too. You are welcome in our church as a visitor and also if you like to become a catholic Christian. We are not an esoteric organisation. I don't see any problem what would not be solvable within the next 20-50 years, if you really like to start to learn somehting about how to find and to stay within the truth of Christ. It's a stony small way - not like your broad way full of senseless agressions and intentional lies.

Last edited:

"Mission accomplished"? You are attacking others - no one attacks you. So you can go in every direction you like to go - forward too. You are welcome in our church as a visitor and also if you like to become a catholic Christian. We are not an esoteric organisation. I don't see any problem what would not be solvable within the next 20-50 years, if you really like to start to learn somehting about how to find and to stay within the truth of Christ. It's a stony small way - not like your broad way full of senseless agressions and intentional lies.

I haven't any idea what you are on about. I haven't attacked anyone. Where are you getting that from? As for a Catholic Christian? There is no such thing. You are not a Christian if you're Catholic. You must be born again and depart from false religions - you cannot stay there once you are saved. Jesus said, Come out from among them and be ye separated. There are many wonderful Catholic people - I've not attacked them - I've exposed the history of Catholicism (babylonian religion - Semiramis, Nimrod, Tammus) which is not an attack on anyone - it's an attempt to set some people free. It's what the truth does. Sets men free.

You need to repent Jeremiah and start reading the Quran.

Next, accept Islam as your religion, and Muhammad as your prophet, to avoid going to Hell. ...... :cool:

Sunni man, why would I turn from following the truth to follow a lie? No, you turn from the lie you are following (Islam) and come follow the truth. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son - Jesus Christ. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. Islam cannot save you. Catholicism couldn't save you. There is no salvation in either of those. You must come to Christ and believe upon Him to save you. Romans 10:9,10.

I haven't any idea what you are on about. I haven't attacked anyone. Where are you getting that from? As for a Catholic Christian? There is no such thing. You are not a Christian if you're Catholic.

Hmm ... whatever ... It's always not easy to try to speak with brainwashed brainwashers.

umgedrehtes-kreuz-mit-schwalbe-d76157345.png

¿I must?

be born again and depart from false religions - you cannot stay there once you are saved.

Saved? I'm not saved yet - I'm still alive.

Jesus said, Come out from among them and be ye separated.

I have the feeling you are confusing Jesus with an art director of a company what produces hot pants for cool ants.

There are many wonderful Catholic people - I've not attacked them -

Tell me who the "many wonderful Catholics" is, who thinks that you are not attacking Catholics. Perhaps we need him for the calibration of an IQ-Test.

I've exposed the history of Catholicism (babylonian religion - Semiramis, Nimrod, Tammus) which is not an attack on anyone - it's an attempt to set some people free. It's what the truth does. Sets men free.

Truth is only one side of the coin and this is not your side - the other side is that you are a liar, what you know. This brings every form of trust into a very hot rotation.

The bible is either absolute, or it is obsolete.
It's definitely obsolete. .....
the koran is definitely a pile of shit.

The bible - "book of the books" - tried to give more attention to honest books which were written in the spirit of god. This means not everything what's written in the bible is true - or everything else is wrong - because in this case no one had to search for the truth any longer. Lots of authors of the bible were inspirated from god and there's a deep wisdom and inspiration in the bible from lots of peole.

The Qu'ran is basing on the words of only one man: Mohammed - and was produced from the third Kalif Uthman. It has nearly nothing to do with the bible. It's a completly different structure. For me the Quran is very difficult to understand. For example speaks Mohammed (or Uthman) about people who are not Christians because they are believing in the triune god and if I remember it in the right way then he spoke in another position about the trinity of god father - god son - and mother Mary, the mother of god (Jesus). It's important to know that Mohammed loved mother Mary very much - he's full of the sweetest words for her - so what he said had for sure nothing to do with gender or misrespect.
Last week I was a litte astonished when I thought again about this confusion. Suddenly I found out what I - a Catholic - believes: Like Mohammed I'm full of love for mother Mary. And indeed - like Mohammed - I would say: who beleives in the trinity „god father - god son and mother Mary“ is not a Christian, because the triune god is god father, god son and the holy spirit. So what‘s the real difference between this what I think and this what Mohammed (or Uthman) thought? Was Mohammed a Catholic? I'm sure the people who hate Catholics will love this idea - specially if they hate Muslims too - and for sure some Muslims - specially if they hate Catholics - will hate this idea.

Such thoughts are maybe only interesting for people who like to search for the truth because they are not allknowing themselve. For people who need god on their own ways - not for people who like to be murderers like the criminals members of "IS" or "Bokom Haram" and other organisations like this - or people who are calling "shit" what is holy for others, because they like to wound other hearts on no reason to do so, except because of the own wounded hearts - which are sometimes only wounded from themselve.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back