Least Educated State: California

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
this explains so much.

Least-Educated State: California No. 1 in Percentage of Residents 25 and Older Who Never Finished 9th Grade; No. 50 in High School Graduates

(CNSNews.com) - California ranks No. 1 among the 50 states for the percentage of its residents 25 and older who have never completed ninth grade and 50th for the percentage who have graduated from high school, according to new data from the Census Bureau.

wow. texas took 2nd. we need to stop californians from coming here and dumbing us down.

this explains so much. Least-Educated State: California No. 1 in Percentage of Residents 25 and Older Who Never Finished 9th Grade; No. 50 in High School Graduates (CNSNews.com) - California ranks No. 1 among the 50 states for the percentage of its residents 25 and older who have never completed ninth grade and 50th for the percentage who have graduated from high school, according to new data from the Census Bureau. wow. texas took 2nd. we need to stop californians from coming here and dumbing us down.
You need to look at all the data. Despite being 50th in HS graduation, they're a respectable 14th in Bachelors and Advanced degrees. TX is only 0.2% ahead of CA in HS grads, but comes in at 20th and 31st in the other two stats.

List of U.S. states by educational attainment - Wikipedia

I love how you try to come across as unpartisan but you cherry pick data from a very conservative site. The three states that ranked lowest in your criteria were also the three most populous States. The most amazing statistic is that a state as large as California is 14th in the amount of residents with college degrees 25 or older.

Last edited:
this explains so much. Least-Educated State: California No. 1 in Percentage of Residents 25 and Older Who Never Finished 9th Grade; No. 50 in High School Graduates (CNSNews.com) - California ranks No. 1 among the 50 states for the percentage of its residents 25 and older who have never completed ninth grade and 50th for the percentage who have graduated from high school, according to new data from the Census Bureau. wow. texas took 2nd. we need to stop californians from coming here and dumbing us down.
You need to look at all the data. Despite being 50th in HS graduation, they're a respectable 14th in Bachelors and Advanced degrees. TX is only 0.2% ahead of CA in HS grads, but comes in at 20th and 31st in the other two stats.

You beat me to it. Iceberg cherry picked his data.

i posted a fucking article. i didn't go out looking to dog on california. :)

you need to get laid more. try with someone else next time.

I love how you try to come across as unpartisan but you cherry pick data from a very conservative site. The three states that ranked lowest in your criteria were also the three most populous States. The most amazing statistic is that a state as large as California is 14th in the amount of residents with college degrees 25 or older.
drudgereport surfing.

go bitch at druge.

this explains so much.

Least-Educated State: California No. 1 in Percentage of Residents 25 and Older Who Never Finished 9th Grade; No. 50 in High School Graduates

(CNSNews.com) - California ranks No. 1 among the 50 states for the percentage of its residents 25 and older who have never completed ninth grade and 50th for the percentage who have graduated from high school, according to new data from the Census Bureau.

wow. texas took 2nd. we need to stop californians from coming here and dumbing us down.

I find that hard to believe. Cali has some great schools and loads of people pay up the ass to attend them.

Your headline says LEAST EDUCATED STATE: CALIFORNIA. What do you mean you didn't go out looking to dog California? That is simply a disingenuous explanation.

Sure you didn’t

CNS is a nonpartisan as you can get

this explains so much.

I find that hard to believe. Cali has some great schools and loads of people pay up the ass to attend them.
article may be full of shit. hope so as my state is #2. :) i just posted it cause i thought it was funny and man, look at some dance in anger. :) speaking of which let me get back to johnny.

Your headline says LEAST EDUCATED STATE: CALIFORNIA. What do you mean you didn't go out looking to dog California? That is simply a disingenuous explanation.
um...that's the headline from the article. i post those headlines so people won't bitch i'm making shit up.

oops. i was wrong there.

Alaska did alright.

No surprise that the lowest educated are also the highest welfare recipients. At some point ya'll need to stop pretending "it don't matter" and get serious about the disastrous effects of not educating kids - turns out teaching them left wing politics ain't cutting it in the real world.

um...that's the headline from the article. i post those headlines so people won't bitch i'm making shit up.

oops. i was wrong there.
We may disagree, but I like our discussions. I've made my share of mistakes!

oops. i was wrong there.
We may disagree, but I like our discussions. I've made my share of mistakes!
heh - i can live with that. we all make mistakes and i've never had issues owning my own.

this explains so much.

I don't care what links you might provide. When it comes to stupid politicians, here in Texas, WE'RE NUMBER 1 !!!

this explains so much.

I don't care what links you might provide. When it comes to stupid politicians, here in Texas, WE'RE NUMBER 1 !!!
pffft - that's a much closer fight. not a fan of our gov at all.

this explains so much.

What you have in Cali is the snobby,fart sniffing, liberal academics and tech billionaires on one end, and the lettuce pickers and gang bangers on the other end.

this explains so much.

Really? Nah. Cali has Max Waters, and New York has Ocasio Cortez. Texas doesn’t have anybody near as dumb as either of those bags.

When it comes to least educated States I must take issue with the ranking system. Florida is by far the least educated state. We can't count, we can't vote and no one seems to realize we are only one foot above sea level.

this explains so much.

What you have in Cali is the snobby,fart sniffing, liberal academics and tech billionaires on one end, and the lettuce pickers and gang bangers on the other end.

I agree and they get paid big bucks to teach and loads are always on the campus.

Forum List

Back