Leave Tony Dungy Alone

52868874.jpg

You queers with your nasty syncophant media should leave this man alone. Sick fucks.

did i miss something.hasnt he been out of football for like quite a few years now?:cuckoo:

He said he wouldn't have drafted the gay player because of the media distraction. Some media whores got upset and now are trying to tarnish a good man as a homophobe.

You queers with your nasty syncophant media should leave this man alone. Sick fucks.

did i miss something.hasnt he been out of football for like quite a few years now?:cuckoo:

He said he wouldn't have drafted the gay player because of the media distraction. Some media whores got upset and now are trying to tarnish a good man as a homophobe.

The idea that the man who hired Michael Vick after he got out of jail, would avoid hiring an openly gay man just because of the media storm, is a bit of a stretch.

The idea that the man who hired Michael Vick after he got out of jail, would avoid hiring an openly gay man just because of the media storm, is a bit of a stretch.

Michael Vick was a key player, not a seventh round draft choice who has a slim chance of even making the team. Tony is right. He's not worth it. Vick was.

Michael Vick was a key player, not a seventh round draft choice who has a slim chance of even making the team. Tony is right. He's not worth it. Vick was.

So it is not about the media distractions, it is about what an individual player is worth? Nevermind that one situation can benefit other players coming up and the future of many more, while the other was just about a single player?

Yeah, Dungy stepped in it.

A star defensive player on the team told a friend of mine that Sam is not good enough to make the team. Unless Goodell pressures the Rams into putting him on Special Teams, he is gone.

A star defensive player on the team told a friend of mine that Sam is not good enough to make the team. Unless Goodell pressures the Rams into putting him on Special Teams, he is gone.

Rumors and gossip are not what run a football team.

I'd be surprised if he was cut. The kid is a good player.

I suggest folks read Dungy's quoted words.

I hpe Sam succeeds. Because FUCK conservatives. :thup:

Personally, I don't care if he succeeds or not or if he is gay or not. I wouldn't want the Redskins to draft him.

RGIII causes enough locker room distraction...just imagine that distraction the gay left would cause.

Hmmmm...libs let gays TRUMP blacks, wonder if he was a muslim if it would also work...I doubt it!

Damned gays trumping blacks in a sport where a major percentage of players are black :doubt:

You are getting weak with your trolling and arguments Vigi...I am disappointed!

Rumors and gossip are not what run a football team.

I'd be surprised if he was cut. The kid is a good player.

Rumors and gossip destroy morale. That is not a good thing in any situation.

Hmmmm...libs let gays TRUMP blacks, wonder if he was a muslim if it would also work...I doubt it!

Damned gays trumping blacks in a sport where a major percentage of players are black :doubt:

Nutz, is the SPORTS MEDIA jumping all over Dungy for his HONEST comment about a black ,GAY player, never said a word about Sam being black, just GAY!....you taking exception...you trying to tell us something?

Nutz, is the SPORTS MEDIA jumping all over Dungy for his HONEST comment about a black ,GAY player, never said a word about Sam being black, just GAY!....you taking exception...you trying to tell us something?

Bah...if they are gay, they loose their black card...they are just gay.

Bah...if they are gay, they loose their black card...they are just gay.

So then GAYS DO trump blacks! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back