Lebron James school will cost taxpayers 8 million a YEAR

`

``

38750937_1800547550000931_5119519154755338240_n.png

`

LeBron James' I Promise public school set to cost taxpayers $8m a year | Daily Mail Online

He's only worth 400 million with a 1 billion dollar shoe deal...typical democrat making everyone else pay for HIS SHIT. Worthless asshole.
This rant coming from a worthless redneck, okay with the Trumps pimping the country for millions of dollars and ain't even been in the white house 2 years, this coming from a ass ho, completely okay with a billion dollar plus wall that Mexico ain't paying for and everybody including Trumps peeps is calling a usless idea and won't work and it too costly....dude, shut the fuck up and get out your check book, Trump needs a loan!!

...I'm guessing it being a public school for at-risk children it will fail--at least somewhat
..probably should put more money into sex education/parent education/etc
...$$$ do not buy education
....good deal that he helped start this.....but it seems like that show Home Makeover or whatever where the show did not pay for it

First they complain about black professional athletes not doing anything to help their communities (which is false) -- however, when an athlete does something to help his or her community that garners positive national coverage -- these same racists also complain about that..

Which is proof that racists DO NOT care about any positive solutions -- in fact, the more solutions that work at improving at risk communities , the more upset racists become.

How much for Trumps stupid fucking Military parade? Huh? It’s education for our children...OUR children you assholes. I’m so sick of hearing people whine about paying for education, what you want a bunch of knuckle draggers to take the reigns?

How much for Trumps stupid fucking Military parade? Huh? It’s education for our children...OUR children you assholes. I’m so sick of hearing people whine about paying for education, what you want a bunch of knuckle draggers to take the reigns?
Trump loves the poorly educated --- for a reason

LeBron James' I Promise public school set to cost taxpayers $8m a year | Daily Mail Online

He's only worth 400 million with a 1 billion dollar shoe deal...typical democrat making everyone else pay for HIS SHIT. Worthless asshole.
This rant coming from a worthless redneck, okay with the Trumps pimping the country for millions of dollars and ain't even been in the white house 2 years, this coming from a ass ho, completely okay with a billion dollar plus wall that Mexico ain't paying for and everybody including Trumps peeps is calling a usless idea and won't work and it too costly....dude, shut the fuck up and get out your check book, Trump needs a loan!!
Please learn English. It’s torture to read your posts. Other than that, you failed to address the issue. Just a rant because you have nothing else to say. Somehow in your perverse little world you bring everything back to Trump. I hope you are charging him rent for the space he takes inside your noggin. By the way, what is an ass ho? You put that in every one of your posts.

Forum List

Back