Lee Oswald's call from jail.

Yet you cannot prove otherwise

The only people who could prove anything are dead.

If the government or agents thereof managed to kill a President and get away with it ...
Why the fuck would you be stupid enough to believe anything they said about it?

The only people who could prove anything are dead.

If the government or agents thereof managed to kill a President and get away with it ...
Why the fuck would you be stupid enough to believe anything they said about it?

You mean the only people who DID prove anything are dead because it was over fifty years ago and everyone dies sooner or later.

There is nho evidence that anyone other than OSwald Killed him. Why the fuck would you be stupid enough to believe something without checking? You listen to con artists who sell you a bridge in brooklyn and never bother to fact check what they tell you?

You mean the only people who DID prove anything are dead because it was over fifty years ago and everyone dies sooner or later.

There is nho evidence that anyone other than OSwald Killed him. Why the fuck would you be stupid enough to believe something without checking? You listen to con artists who sell you a bridge in brooklyn and never bother to fact check what they tell you?

Okay Encyclopedia Brown ... Why would a guilty party give you evidence to their crimes?
Why would you assume that you have anything that even resembles the facts to check in first place?

For all you know, you just checked their cover story and gave them a passing grade ... :auiqs.jpg:

Okay Encyclopedia Brown ... Why would a guilty party give you evidence to their crimes?
Why would you assume that you have anything that even resembles the facts to check in first place?

How do you know they are guilty without evidence?

You are attempting a circular argument. Your argument is that there is no evidence of a government coverup which therefore proves a government coverup.

When a conspiracy nut tells yoiu the warren commision report says ANYTHING you believe it blindly and do not even bother to see IF the report says it. That is fact checking and you wont even bother.

Stop posting you lying statist loving doofus.
For once you concede I am right and own your ass.

You are defeated by facts and evidence.

I will always be in your face posting about your lies and exposing you as a pathetic loser

Stop posting you lying statist loving doofus.
I asked for specific evidence loser,.

You claimed the Warren Commission is full of holes yet you never read the report. Go ahead and prove such a hole with a specific citation.
Do it you dishonest liar

I asked for specific evidence loser,.

You claimed the Warren Commission is full of holes yet you never read the report. Go ahead and prove such a hole with a specific citation.
Do it you dishonest liar
Liar!!!

Nope you JUST said it.

You just posted that it is full of holes. Yet you canjot name one and you have admitted you never read the damn thing.

Provide a citation proving such a hole. Back up your accusation boy

How do you know they are guilty without evidence?

You are attempting a circular argument. Your argument is that there is no evidence of a government coverup which therefore proves a government coverup.

When a conspiracy nut tells yoiu the warren commision report says ANYTHING you believe it blindly and do not even bother to see IF the report says it. That is fact checking and you wont even bother.

That is a good point ... And it is a circular argument.
Being a circular argument doesn't negate the idea that any part of the circle could be true or partially true.

Are you seriously trying to suggest the government or agents thereof don't know things you don't know?
You're the person that wants to believe in something blindly ... Because you don't have a clue how blind you may be ... :auiqs.jpg:

Being a circular argument doesn't negate the idea that any part of the circle could be true or partially true.

Are you seriously trying to suggest the government or agents thereof don't know things you don't know?
You're the person that wants to believe in something blindly ... Because you don't have a clue how blind you may be ... :auiqs.jpg:

Wrong.

I do not believe in it blindly I did valid research on both sides. Ive read over fifty conspiracy theory books from all the leading authors. Then the other side of the story which you ignore. Ignoring one side as you so IS by definition believing soemthign blindly.

Circular arguments are self defeating. Regardless of whether part of the circle is true or not.

So once agasin where is your evidence? Is your argument that everything the government says is a lie?

He’s not blind, but he is dumb. He believes the Warren report.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You believe snake oil salement who tell you lies about the repor which you never read.

If the reprot is so wrong why do you not bother to read it.

You cannot point out one flaw in it which you claims exists. When an atheist criticizes the bible they do so with specific references and citations. You are too stupid and brainwashed to do so. You always speak in massive ignorance and still act as though you are an authority.

Your entire argiument is a weak and pathetic joke, just like your life

And he falls into the first trap when it comes to what one believes.

What a person believes, no matter how much they believe it ... Has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not any of it is true.
It would be easier for him to suggest he believes one lie more than another lie.

And he falls into the first trap when it comes to what one believes.

What a person believes, no matter how much they believe it ... Has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not any of it is true.
It would be easier for him to suggest he believes one lie more than another lie.

You are projecting here.

You believe something so strongly you refuse to address evidence ot the contrary or even to support your belief with some evidence.

Once again my conclusion is a belief based on evidence which you keep desperately trying to avoid.

I have looked at both sides of gthe contraversy which is what an intelligent person should do. You have looked at one and believe it blindly.

Where is your evidence?

You keep talking about the truth with no basis for declaring it to be truth. How do you determine what is true?

You are projecting here.

You believe something so strongly you refuse to address evidence ot the contrary or even to support your belief with some evidence.

Once again my conclusion is a belief based on evidence which you keep desperately trying to avoid.

I have looked at both sides of gthe contraversy which is what an intelligent person should do. You have looked at one and believe it blindly.

Where is your evidence?

You keep talking about the truth with no basis for declaring it to be truth. How do you determine what is true?

How is that projecting?
I don't believe anything other than President Kennedy was assassinated ... Would you like to argue with that?

Otherwise ... You cannot tell me what you don't know ...
And I don't give shit if you want to believe what you think is true, and it cracks me up ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

How is that projecting;.
I don't believe anything other than President Kennedy was assassinated ... Would you like to argue with that?

Otherwise ... You cannot tell me what you don't know ...
And I don't give shit if you want to believe what you think is true, and it cracks me up ... :auiqs.jpg:

So now you are backpedaling and yes I will argue with thaty. A few posts up you proclaimed what was true. According to you he was assasinated by the government or agents of the government which you said is the truth. So which is it?

When asked to back that proclamation of the truth of your get all defensive. So which do you believe?

Circular arguments and moving goalposts miles apart is a losers argument.

So now you are backpedaling and yes I will argue with thaty. A few posts up you proclaimed what was true. According to you he was assasinated by the government or agents of the government which you said is the truth. So which is it?

When asked to back that proclamation of the truth of your get all defensive. So which do you believe?

Circular arguments and moving goalposts miles apart is a losers argument.

Back-pedaling how?
Me telling you that you are foolish to trust any of it, is not proclaiming any of it is true.

Why must you continue to argue with me when you don't understand what I am saying?
What I believe doesn't fit you stupid narrative.

Just stop ... Because I am only going to keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to make something mean something it doesn't ...
And because you, for some reason, so desperately need to believe something that you will go as far as to try and argue with nothing.

That's what' so funny about it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Back-pedaling how?
Me telling you that you are foolish to trust any of it, is not proclaiming any of it is true.

Why must you continue to argue with me when you don't understand what I am saying?
What I believe doesn't fit you stupid narrative.

Just stop ... Because I am only going to keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to make something mean something it doesn't ...
And because you, for some reason, so desperately need to believe something that you will go as far as to try and argue with nothing.

That's what' so funny about it ... :auiqs.jpg:

You are backpedaling because you FIRST proclaimed he was assasinated by his own government now you merely proclaim he was assasinated and not by who.

So which is it?

You do this whern cornered and asked for evidence.

Much like GIPPER you have no basis for your claim and try to weasel out of it like coward when challenged.

WHICH IS IT?

How the fuck do you know the truth BOY? You proclaimed it now back it up

Forum List

Back