Left and Right Unite Under "Bodily Rights" Law Which Includes Abortion and Vaccine Mandates Freedom

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Your body is your body no matter what. Codify into law. Deal?

Babies have bodies too....

EvilNO.jpg

This totally fails to bring up the most important point we have on the pro-life side- no one is advocating for the rights of the unborn child in your scenario. Where is their choice in the matter?
There 2 lives involved & the helpless 1 dies, with no say, even though completely innocent
Murdering babies for convenience sake is a big NO for me.
I'll never take the clot shot so that doesn't enter the equation

Congress and the courts operate under the same Constitution, if the court doesn't have the constitutional authority to impose abortion, what makes you think congress does?

Starting with false equivalences leads inexorably to false argumentation.

This totally fails to bring up the most important point we have on the pro-life side- no one is advocating for the rights of the unborn child in your scenario. Where is their choice in the matter?
There 2 lives involved & the helpless 1 dies, with no say, even though completely innocent
Murdering babies for convenience sake is a big NO for me.
I'll never take the clot shot so that doesn't enter the equation
Clot shot? Why not put up a billboard, saying "johngaltshrugged is ignorant about vaccines".

Clot shot? Why not put up a billboard, saying "johngaltshrugged is ignorant about vaccines".
I assume you're talking about the gene therapy medical experiment. They may call it a "vaccine" but they had to change the definition to do it
Nice try sailor. We should have the billboard say "Fake admiral is ignorant about clot shots"

"Yes, the “image-guided” blood clot therapy business is skyrocketing, and certain companies are all over it, making a fortune, while buying out other companies and investing heavily in specific equipment and implantable devices, and thus expanding their “portfolio.”"

Well telling the government you don't want to be forced to be vaccinated only effects you. If vaccines really do work as they say then unvaccinated have nothing to worry about. But as we have seen vaccines don't do anything, so forcing someone to take something that doesn't work is wrong.

Abortion is still killing children. Once an egg is fertilized it's a baby if you leave it alone it. If you didn't have a baby growing in you then you wouldn't get an abortion.

One is about a individuals rights only effecting themselves, the other is about the right to kill their child. All the fancy wording in the world won't change the fact that aborting a baby is killing it while it's growing. A baby grows from day 1 to year 20, so why is ok to kill at 2 months after conception and not 15 months? It's still growing.

Saying one is the same as the other is as dumb as saying "if it legal to smoke weed then airline pilots should be able to shoot up heroine in the middle of a flight".

I assume you're talking about the gene therapy medical experiment. They may call it a "vaccine" but they had to change the definition to do it
Nice try sailor. We should have the billboard say "Fake admiral is ignorant about clot shots"

"Yes, the “image-guided” blood clot therapy business is skyrocketing, and certain companies are all over it, making a fortune, while buying out other companies and investing heavily in specific equipment and implantable devices, and thus expanding their “portfolio.”"

From your link:
"The man had chronic underlying conditions including high blood pressure and hyperlipidemia, which presents itself when high levels of fat particles are in the blood."

Your article is 11 months old. The above lists why he died, not the COVID vaccine

Forum List

Back