🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left Continue Push to Make Pedophilia the Norm

And look what the right continues to push!
So you are appalled by real little girls. But all for drag queen little boys performing as little girls.

Whatever pops your cork, sick bastard.
I am not appalled at either. I say let freedom ring and go do what you want...Just make sure they are old enough to say yes.

Well that's the point.. It's bad parenting all around and sometimes dips into the child abuse category.. Kids under 10 shouldn't be pushed on sex and gender period.. If we all agreed on that, there'd be an animosity here..

I disagree a bit there, child pageants are most popular among people often denigrated as “white trash”. To be fair there is an element of snobbery to it. Middle class parents send their kids off to piano lessons and soccar practice, lower income parents in certain areas, go the beauty pageant route. There are apparently two styles, southern and northern (not necessarily defined by geography). The southern style is big hair, tons of make up, sexual costuming and lots of bumping and grinding routines. Demographically they are most likely to be righties. And what are these girls learning?

It takes money to drive around the country and get kicks vicariously thru your toddler daughter's success.. It's NOT a SOUTHERN "white trash" "righty" hobby.. You've been watching too much Honey Boo Boo...

The beauty PAGEANT industry is big in the South.. But in ages toddler to 12, it looks NOTHING like the tawdry stuff that Moonglow posted. No make-up under 7, formal dress only.. And from about 7 and up, it's formal or sports clothing and age appropriate make-up...

"Demographically they are likely to be righties"... Really? Tennessee is a 60/40 state.. That's NOT a huge demographic advantage..

However, all the gender bending of young minds IS likely to come from parents with left-leaning tendencies...

child-beauty-pageants11.jpg
Not every member of the right pushes this kind of thing, but then again, maybe I am not a member of either side.

"There's a left side, a right side, and then there's the truth!"-country singer James Otto from his song named "Soldiers And Jesus"

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

I disagree a bit there, child pageants are most popular among people often denigrated as “white trash”. To be fair there is an element of snobbery to it. Middle class parents send their kids off to piano lessons and soccar practice, lower income parents in certain areas, go the beauty pageant route. There are apparently two styles, southern and northern (not necessarily defined by geography). The southern style is big hair, tons of make up, sexual costuming and lots of bumping and grinding routines. Demographically they are most likely to be righties. And what are these girls learning?

It takes money to drive around the country and get kicks vicariously thru your toddler daughter's success.. It's NOT a SOUTHERN "white trash" "righty" hobby.. You've been watching too much Honey Boo Boo...

The beauty PAGEANT industry is big in the South.. But in ages toddler to 12, it looks NOTHING like the tawdry stuff that Moonglow posted. No make-up under 7, formal dress only.. And from about 7 and up, it's formal or sports clothing and age appropriate make-up...

"Demographically they are likely to be righties"... Really? Tennessee is a 60/40 state.. That's NOT a huge demographic advantage..

However, all the gender bending of young minds IS likely to come from parents with left-leaning tendencies...
Well, again, that child pageants are primarily a venue populated by parents with right wing tendancies. Like NASCAR. It is supported by data.

Digital Commons@Georgia Southern › ...PDF
Trailer Park Royalty: Southern Child Beauty Pageants, Girlhood and Power

I am having trouble pasting some links but look it up. There is a strong class element to it and it is maketed to poorer people. They get loans etc. Sons go to football camps, daughters to pageants. Look where they are most poular. Red states and a partiular socioeconomic groupthat tends to be rightwing.

Last edited:
Sick bastards. Two weeks ago they glorified a 7 year old as a sexual object, now it’s a 9 year old.
View attachment 265890
AUSTIN, Texas (KTRK) — A 9-year-old living near Austin is spreading a message of love and inclusiveness as he performs as a drag queen.

Keegan performs in drag as Kween KeeKee.

A third-grade teacher asked her class what they wanted to be when they grow up, and Keegan wrote in his memory book these words: “gender creative.”

‘Love your child unconditionally’: Mom of 10-year-old ‘drag kid’ Desmond

Keegan said he can be himself when he’s wearing a dress.
Child beauty pageants have been around for a long time and are very popular in Red States.

Of course you jump in and try and deflect from your sick freak faggot peers and their degenerate behavior toward children. Go see a shrink, preferably in Tehran.
So you don't give a damn about little girls and what is being done to them...and has been done to them for a long time in primarily Red states. That's not surprising.

Little girls aping their mothers in clothes and make up is nowhere near the same as what this sick bitch is doing to that little boy. Any of you here trying to say otherwise just out yourselves as some pretty sick deviants.
The little girls are not bump and grinding in bars while half drunk men shove dollar bills in their underwear.

Get a jump on the pro pedos. God loves pedophiles. He made so many of them.

Just like gays.

Sick bastards. Two weeks ago they glorified a 7 year old as a sexual object, now it’s a 9 year old.
View attachment 265890
AUSTIN, Texas (KTRK) — A 9-year-old living near Austin is spreading a message of love and inclusiveness as he performs as a drag queen.

A third-grade teacher asked her class what they wanted to be when they grow up, and Keegan wrote in his memory book these words: “gender creative.”

Meanwhile the rightists continue to normalize pedophilia by glorifying the sexualization of young girls in child pageants.

What a pity folks can’t just let kids be kids eh?
Lousy attempt to deflect and obvious failure for you to denounce what the Left are doing to bring pedophilia into mainstream society.
Apparently the competition is too much for the CRCs who sexualize girls and have been for decades?

Of course you jump in and try and deflect from your sick freak faggot peers and their degenerate behavior toward children. Go see a shrink, preferably in Tehran.
I have piers but no peers. I am a rock, I am an island..
The whole idea of having kids do this crap is just to excite Mom....You on the other hand tried to make it something filthy and deprived yet that figure is in your imagination, rather queer isn't it?
Oh, by the way there are right leaning gay fellers and ladies and are proud repubs in fact the RNC endorses all peoples...So the whole premise you set up for your greater than god condemnation is just a put-on..

Yes, still can't criticize faggots warping children. Like I said, get help. I'm sure your Iranian allies have a solution for your sickness.
Oh look...another CRC threatener.

The whole idea of having kids do this crap is just to excite Mom....You on the other hand tried to make it something filthy and deprived yet that figure is in your imagination, rather queer isn't it?
Oh, by the way there are right leaning gay fellers and ladies and are proud repubs in fact the RNC endorses all peoples...So the whole premise you set up for your greater than god condemnation is just a put-on..

Yes, still can't criticize faggots warping children. Like I said, get help. I'm sure your Iranian allies have a solution for your sickness.

nobody knows what you're babbling with your little acronyms and cult references except your fellow Hive drones , gimp. And we know you're always going to defend faggots, pedophiles or not,so your posts are just your usual fake lying.

The Founder of the faggot rights hoax was a big NAMBLA fan, NAMLBA was a founding member of the ILGA, NAMLBA participated in most 'Pride' parades in cities where the police wouldn't shut them down. There is nothing you can ever do that will change that fact about faggots, including their high rates of kiddie rape.

Little girls aping their mothers in clothes and make up is nowhere near the same as what this sick bitch is doing to that little boy. Any of you here trying to say otherwise just out yourselves as some pretty sick deviants.
The little girls are not bump and grinding in bars while half drunk men shove dollar bills in their underwear.

Just like gays.

True. If it were up to faggots they would indeed have kiddie bars; all the other faggot bars would be empty.

nobody knows what you're babbling with your little acronyms and cult references except your fellow Hive drones , gimp. And we know you're always going to defend faggots, pedophiles or not,so your posts are just your usual fake lying.

The Founder of the faggot rights hoax was a big NAMBLA fan, NAMLBA was a founding member of the ILGA, NAMLBA participated in most 'Pride' parades in cities where the police wouldn't shut them down. There is nothing you can ever do that will change that fact about faggots, including their high rates of kiddie rape.
I do not support NAMBLA or any pedophiles. However, CRCs are very quick to deflect from little girls being sexualized or the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused by adult HETERO male predators before they are adults. It's CRCs who supported Pedo Moore. It was the GOP who elected pedo Dennis Hastert as Speaker of the House. It is the GOP who has lifted pedo-enabler Gym Jordan to a leading House roll. And there's this:
th

Just like gays.

True. If it were up to faggots they would indeed have kiddie bars; all the other faggot bars would be empty.
You are trying too hard. :eusa_think:

Of course, the lie is it's ' a southern thing', which is a lie put out by bigots. The Pageants were invented in the North, and remain bigger in the northern states and states like California.

What's The History Of Child Pageants?

Jon Benet's parents were wealthy liberal Coloradans, for instance. 'Poor white trailer trash' can't afford the things. I'm sure if they had events where people could stone the losers to death it would become wildly popular overnight with Muslims, though.

View attachment 265890

Meanwhile the rightists continue to normalize pedophilia by glorifying the sexualization of young girls in child pageants.

Lousy attempt to deflect and obvious failure for you to denounce what the Left are doing to bring pedophilia into mainstream society.
Oh the irony. The rights been doing it for ages and you are only just now catching on when the left adds gender bending to the equation.

Let me refresh your memory at what is being normalized....

Toddlers and Tears: The sexualization of young girls

Though I suspect you are more concerned with trying to make it political than you are with what is really going on with these kids including the one in OP. Why is it so impossible for you to just say sexualizing kids is bad, too widespread, and nothing to do with politics because it isn’t political.

I am disgusted with parents that ant to put their kids into an industry of any sort where the child is likely to be sexualized immediately or in a deferred way like in advertising, where they kid might not ever see their image being used in a sexualized way. They experience it first hand.

Even simple catalogue variety ads are 'sexy' by the clothing's design, like this one.

upload_2019-6-24_14-8-18.png

You cannot really desexualize a bikini pic as the attire is sexy by design.

But to put a young child in drag and parade him around a bunch ofpervs who are plainly leering at the child is just disgusting and not the same kind of thing at all as a 'beauty' pageant.

View attachment 265890

Oh the irony. The rights been doing it for ages and you are only just now catching on when the left adds gender bending to the equation.

Though I suspect you are more concerned with trying to make it political than you are with what is really going on with these kids including the one in OP. Why is it so impossible for you to just say sexualizing kids is bad, too widespread, and nothing to do with politics because it isn’t political.
TLC and the media are controlled by Leftists, nice attempt to put your shit on others. Your torpedos did a 180.

TLC and the media are controlled by Leftists, nice attempt to put your shit on others. Your torpedos did a 180.

This Cult45 fake outrage and virtue signalling is a laugh. Your 1-term *pResident is a fucking pervert and worse. You mean spirited, hateful fucks have zero credibility to the majority of Americans. Cry me a river, snowflake.
We’ll file that under BILL CLINTON RIDES THE LOLITA EXPRESS AGAIN.
There's a trick used by certain groups....to deflect to something way in the past in the HOPES that people don't see what they are doing in the present.

This Cult45 fake outrage and virtue signalling is a laugh. Your 1-term *pResident is a fucking pervert and worse. You mean spirited, hateful fucks have zero credibility to the majority of Americans. Cry me a river, snowflake.
We’ll file that under BILL CLINTON RIDES THE LOLITA EXPRESS AGAIN.
There's a trick used by certain groups....to deflect to something way in the past in the HOPES that people don't see what they are doing in the present.

It's just good old fashioned propaganda. These groups have been using it since the invention of government.

The left is always trying to push socially bizarre shit.......its like a rite of passage for these people. Most people have nothing to do with it though.......they might tow the PC line in public, but most people sit home and believe these mental cases and all of their supporters to be fucked in the head.:113:

Left Continue Push to Make Pedophilia the Norm

Progressive moms-in-tennis-shoes are busy collecting child support, alimony, & welfare benefits.

On one hand they are complaining bitterly about childcare "options" but on the other hand they are calling the cops on every male on the block to accuse him of child molestation or pedophilia or child pornography or some ahit like that.

Forum List

Back