🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left Continue Push to Make Pedophilia the Norm

Oh just really rich... Wanna bet?? The TLC logo is on the 3rd. Where'd these come from Sherlock???
LOLOL

You're lucky I don't take bets from conservatives 'cause they always welsh. That was 4 year old Maddy Jackson on Toddlers & Tiaras

Fake%2Bbreasts%2Baged%2BFOUR%2BBeauty%2Bpageant%2Bmother%2Bsparks%2Boutrage%2Bby%2Bboosting%2Bher%2Bdaughter%2527s%2Bchest%2Band%2Bbottom%2B4.jpg

Same difference munchkin... That's NOT a southern beauty pageant.. It's tawdry Reality TV with Honey Boo Boo's name on it...

Context is everything... So is the 1st pic.. From earlier episodes before TLC upped the ante to boost ratings....
LOLOL

The theme of the show was following these girls from one pageant to another. That was her in a pageant and it wasn't Honey Boo Boo.

You just can't bring yourself to admitting you're wrong, can ya?

Which is exactly the reason no one in their right mind should even make a bet with a conservative.

You confuse reality TV with actual life.. Which is worse? Me not knowing that TLC would stoop to doubling down on tawdry or you sucking it up like it's really "a thing"???
Nope, I didn't confuse anything. She was appearing in a child beauty pageant.

Toddlers and Tiaras: Fake breasts for Maddy Jackson, 4, takes TLC show to 'new low' | Daily Mail Online

But I think it's hysterical how you just can't admit you were wrong. :lmao:

Get a grip... It's TV show on something ironically called "the Learning Channel".. It's no more real than Survivor....

That's what it says in your link.. It's a salacious trash TV spectacle for YOUR amusement.. Not mine...

LOLOL

You're lucky I don't take bets from conservatives 'cause they always welsh. That was 4 year old Maddy Jackson on Toddlers & Tiaras

Fake%2Bbreasts%2Baged%2BFOUR%2BBeauty%2Bpageant%2Bmother%2Bsparks%2Boutrage%2Bby%2Bboosting%2Bher%2Bdaughter%2527s%2Bchest%2Band%2Bbottom%2B4.jpg

Same difference munchkin... That's NOT a southern beauty pageant.. It's tawdry Reality TV with Honey Boo Boo's name on it...

Context is everything... So is the 1st pic.. From earlier episodes before TLC upped the ante to boost ratings....
LOLOL

The theme of the show was following these girls from one pageant to another. That was her in a pageant and it wasn't Honey Boo Boo.

You just can't bring yourself to admitting you're wrong, can ya?

Which is exactly the reason no one in their right mind should even make a bet with a conservative.

You confuse reality TV with actual life.. Which is worse? Me not knowing that TLC would stoop to doubling down on tawdry or you sucking it up like it's really "a thing"???
Nope, I didn't confuse anything. She was appearing in a child beauty pageant.

Toddlers and Tiaras: Fake breasts for Maddy Jackson, 4, takes TLC show to 'new low' | Daily Mail Online

But I think it's hysterical how you just can't admit you were wrong. :lmao:

Get a grip... It's TV show on something ironically called "the Learning Channel".. It's no more real than Survivor....

That's what it says in your link.. It's a salacious trash TV spectacle for YOUR amusement.. Not mine...
The show may be no more real than any other reality TV show -- but that appearance of that child was indeed in a child beauty pageant. Not even your conservative-driven desire to refuse to admit you're wrong to a Liberal can alter that reality.

The caption on one of those photos in the link I gave even stated:

Bizarre: An earlier episode saw four-year-old Maddy Jackson wearing fake breasts and a padded bottom on stage for a beauty pageant

Read and learn.

Danger of pulling random pics is clear to most rational people. You're 2nd pic goes all the way to Merry Olde England.. Where all those MEAN NASTY SOUTHERN conservatives hang out...

Living dolls: inside the world of child beauty pageants

Which kinda destroys the opposition talking point here that it's all this is UNIQUELY a Southern Repub thing... So left with no evidence that is the case, pulling random pics of "abused" children from England or American TV reality shows, just doesn't win even the participation trophy...

As to your assertion that it WAS a "real beauty contest", the few episodes of Honey Boo that I watched because my daughter is into trash TV as a break from a doctorate in neuro-science--- had just the parents in about 10% of an auditorium.. They were getting ripped off by the sponsor of these events..

And you probably think that the Bachlorette is looking for a husband.... :eusa_doh:

Pedophiles go to jail when they are caught. Pedophilia is already outlawed, except in those states that refuse to outlaw child marriage and set appropriate minimum ages for consent to sexual activity and consent to marriage. Child marriage is a big problem, but the so-called "conservatives" keep trying to sweep it under the rug. They don't give a damn what happens to these kids.

The child pageant circuit is disgusting, yet it goes on. Talk about sexualizing young children.

Pedophiles go to jail when they are caught. Pedophilia is already outlawed, except in those states that refuse to outlaw child marriage and set appropriate minimum ages for consent to sexual activity and consent to marriage. Child marriage is a big problem, but the so-called "conservatives" keep trying to sweep it under the rug. They don't give a damn what happens to these kids.

The child pageant circuit is disgusting, yet it goes on. Talk about sexualizing young children.
All those babies born to black teenagers in advanced blue cities without marriage is much better. Anyway we really do need a stock market collapse. It will kill off tens of millions of people and reorient ourselves to real growth again. To many people are selfish in their personal ways which you promote massively as the 7 deadly sins are only a mole on the mountain of anything goes you so love.

All those babies born to black teenagers in advanced blue cities without marriage is much better. Anyway we really do need a stock market collapse. It will kill off tens of millions of people and reorient ourselves to real growth again. To many people are selfish in their personal ways which you promote massively as the 7 deadly sins are only a mole on the mountain of anything goes you so love.

Did I mention anything about births or race? Anything about the stock market?

Read my post again. We already have laws to deal with pedophilia. You are pretending as if we don't.

The problem lies in those localities that do not have firm standards, firmly enforced, for the age of consent to sexual activity and to marriage, that tolerate the sexualization of young children in "pageants," that turn a blind eye or give tacit approval to adults chasing teens for sexual purposes when the teens should be busy learning the skills necessary to be effective and accomplished adults who are capable of contributing their unique talents to modern society. These adults are predators who deserve to be treated as such.

Just getting someone married doesn't address this problem at all. No one should be married and/or have children without first having an opportunity complete a decent education and see some of the world before making these difficult and life-changing decisions.

It is a known fact that many people who get involved too early in marriage and parenthood struggle much more in life than others who waited and had a chance to develop themselves.

thanks for being unable to read and being as incompetent at spin as you normally are. Also thanks for not being able to say dressing up boys like little girls not the same as dressing up little girls as little girls. Your peer group of sicko freaks may expel you from the tree house if you show signs of sanity. Now you and Moonglow can do your usual Tuesday Afternoon Drag Club thing.
In either case, little kids are being sexually exploited. Both are wrong, both should be condemned, yet you care about one be cause it involves a boy dressing as a girl.

It's got nothing to do with the costumes.. Or the make-up.. It has to do with the GOAL AND THE MESSAGING.. In one case, girls are allowed to caricature their moms and older women.. There's NO sexual messaging there unless YOU are fucked in the head...

If that stuff goes beyond "extreme dress-up" it's just tawdry trash.. But most of the pageants and contests in the South are well regulated and programmed. So if you want to throw the 40% of the South that belong to YOUR tribe into that fringe culture -- be my guest.. You throw them under the bus every chance you get anyways and then wonder why they don't love you back...

Beauty pageants about as common in the South as the debutante/cotillion traditions that still thrive in the conservative south, where young women (and boys for cotillion) are introduced to manners, ambitions, and social skills like conversation and ballroom dancing.. It surely doesn't hurt a thing to have manners and self-control..

What You Really Learn at Cotillion Class

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.711b62081b83

OTH --- If a boy wants to dress up like a unicorn farting glitter, I have no issue with that. But when the "program" involves severe indoctrination into "gender fluidity" and adventurous sexual orientations -- at that AGE -- that's plain child abuse.. ESPECIALLY if the parent is the one CHOOSING this path for them....
Yeah, that's perfectly normal for conservatives...

8556224.jpg

Chloe-Lindsay-001.jpg

lead_pageant-420x0.jpg
Sick!
Yes, it is. Just like the story in the OP. It's just a shame conservatives only express outrage for one of those event.

Why is life such a simple-minded thing with you where you can only see it in binary?

Instead of playing cowboys and Indians where you feel compelled to support what has been done to this little boy, have you ever considered reacting as an adult with a set of values and a working brain?

In either case, little kids are being sexually exploited. Both are wrong, both should be condemned, yet you care about one be cause it involves a boy dressing as a girl.

It's got nothing to do with the costumes.. Or the make-up.. It has to do with the GOAL AND THE MESSAGING.. In one case, girls are allowed to caricature their moms and older women.. There's NO sexual messaging there unless YOU are fucked in the head...

If that stuff goes beyond "extreme dress-up" it's just tawdry trash.. But most of the pageants and contests in the South are well regulated and programmed. So if you want to throw the 40% of the South that belong to YOUR tribe into that fringe culture -- be my guest.. You throw them under the bus every chance you get anyways and then wonder why they don't love you back...

Beauty pageants about as common in the South as the debutante/cotillion traditions that still thrive in the conservative south, where young women (and boys for cotillion) are introduced to manners, ambitions, and social skills like conversation and ballroom dancing.. It surely doesn't hurt a thing to have manners and self-control..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.711b62081b83

OTH --- If a boy wants to dress up like a unicorn farting glitter, I have no issue with that. But when the "program" involves severe indoctrination into "gender fluidity" and adventurous sexual orientations -- at that AGE -- that's plain child abuse.. ESPECIALLY if the parent is the one CHOOSING this path for them....

8556224.jpg

Chloe-Lindsay-001.jpg

lead_pageant-420x0.jpg
Sick!
Yes, it is. Just like the story in the OP. It's just a shame conservatives only express outrage for one of those event.

Why is life such a simple-minded thing with you where you can only see it in binary?

Instead of playing cowboys and Indians where you feel compelled to support what has been done to this little boy, have you ever considered reacting as an adult with a set of values and a working brain?
And whose values would those be? Yours?

8556224.jpg

Chloe-Lindsay-001.jpg

lead_pageant-420x0.jpg
Sick!

Any .

Mindless opposition to the other tribe is not a value system, merely a conditioned response .

8556224.jpg

Chloe-Lindsay-001.jpg

lead_pageant-420x0.jpg
Sick!

Any .

Mindless opposition to the other tribe is not a value system, merely a conditioned response .
Great, so I choose my values. And exactly which side does your brain inform you I took on this issue?

And look what the right continues to push!
Is that shit still as bad as it was?
I know 10 years or so ago it was fucking sick. Worse yet was dance recitals.
Holy hell... we went to one our daughter was in (not her group, but multiple dance companies danced in same recital)..we were ready to walk out. Uncomfortable doesn't even begin to describe the feeling.

Did I mention anything about births or race? Anything about the stock market?

Read my post again. We already have laws to deal with pedophilia. You are pretending as if we don't.

The problem lies in those localities that do not have firm standards, firmly enforced, for the age of consent to sexual activity and to marriage, that tolerate the sexualization of young children in "pageants," that turn a blind eye or give tacit approval to adults chasing teens for sexual purposes when the teens should be busy learning the skills necessary to be effective and accomplished adults who are capable of contributing their unique talents to modern society. These adults are predators who deserve to be treated as such.

Just getting someone married doesn't address this problem at all. No one should be married and/or have children without first having an opportunity complete a decent education and see some of the world before making these difficult and life-changing decisions.

It is a known fact that many people who get involved too early in marriage and parenthood struggle much more in life than others who waited and had a chance to develop themselves.

So what state is it that does not have a legal age of consent?

Forum List

Back